• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Things Trump should do on the way out the door

What I am convinced is and has been happening

OHUyRXh.jpg

But I ain't askeered

images
fight-back-you-coward.jpg

Booooy yall are worse than the other side in 2016....its gonna be a while for some of you.....a long while for adjustment.

But im interested to see who hangs with this cat after hes exposed for his corruption and his fraud cases pending in NY. Im sure theres will be contortionists that somehow justify his criminal acts and circle the drain like toilet paper with feces.

Booooy yall are worse than the other side in 2016....its gonna be a while for some of you.....a long while for adjustment.

But im interested to see who hangs with this cat after hes exposed for his corruption and his fraud cases pending in NY. Im sure theres will be contortionists that somehow justify his criminal acts and circle the drain like toilet paper with feces.

If the amount of election fraud that has already been documented in the past two weeks were in favor of Trump instead of Biden, the things you are seeing now out of Trump supporters are absolutely nothing compared to what you would have been seeing out of the other side. Half of the country would be burning to the ground this very minute and everyone in the press would be gleefully ignoring it or cheering it on. You know it and I know it, let's be real for a minute.

If the amount of election fraud that has already been documented in the past two weeks were in favor of Trump instead of Biden, the things you are seeing now out of Trump supporters are absolutely nothing compared to what you would have been seeing out of the other side. Half of the country would be burning to the ground this very minute and everyone in the press would be gleefully ignoring it or cheering it on. You know it and I know it, let's be real for a minute.

That's forced unity they're doing. Just an idea. Uncle Joe said so. That's the future with this group. Violence. If you retaliate, they'll blame it all on you for agitating their members while they destroy and steal. Much how they've told the police to stand down while the mob jerks off on citizens rights and livelihoods.

Then blame it on Trump. They're all too easy to read, but if you know rules for radicals it should be pretty easy.

You've got a lot of ******* nerve, after the 4 years of crying about illegitimacy and "not my President" bullshit, especially a duly elected President with no shadow of actual 'illegitimacy' surrounding him.

This was a highly coordinated effort to make sure Orange Man Bad was ousted in these United States of America, but your side is going to continue to be shown to be the wolves/sheep they are (w/ all the world) to see. Count on it.

Excuse me but have you read ANY OF THE TRANSCRIPTS recorded in the court hearings over this "fraud" ?
Here...let me help you out....

THE COURT: In your petition, which is right before me — and I read it several times — you don’t claim that any electors or the Board of the County were guilty of fraud, correct? That’s correct?

GOLDSTEIN: Your Honor, accusing people of fraud is a pretty big step. And it is rare that I call somebody a liar, and I am not calling the Board of the [Democratic National Committee] or anybody else involved in this a liar. Everybody is coming to this with good faith. The DNC is coming with good faith. We’re all just trying to get an election done. We think these were a mistake, but we think they are a fatal mistake, and these ballots ought not be counted.

THE COURT: I understand. I am asking you a specific question, and I am looking for a specific answer. Are you claiming that there is any fraud in connection with these 592 disputed ballots?

GOLDSTEIN: To my knowledge at present, no.

THE COURT: Are you claiming that there is any undue or improper influence upon the elector with respect to these 592 ballots?

This is just one of several that have been presented, reviewed and ultimately thrown out or outright dropped by Trumps lawyers. So when you say documented evidence of fraud, its not holding up in court under scrutiny. Are there irregularities with voting ? Of course.....but to say its fraud is something hes not been able to prove. And with the Dominion switch angle is rebuked not just by the company but by DHS officials of whom this presidence presides. Not one Republican official Sec of State has declared any fraud, yet the one in Georgia is being asked to resign because he refuses to hitch up to a sinking president with a hugely bruised ego ?

Hes gotten Bill Barr to weigh in...yet nobody has anything to offer that stands up in court.

Trump has a problem...his words and charges dont hold weight under a system designed for scrutiny.....his narcissism is getting the best of him and hes about to become a one-man wrecking crew on his way out firing everybody and destabilizing the country. His legacy is set. Its a sour one as hes checked out already. Put him out his misery now.

President Xi won. He will take over Taiwan next. Then he will expand his man made islands in the south China Sea. Jo Biden, the biggest fool to ever hit the big time....and all he has to do is act naturally.

Excuse me but have you read ANY OF THE TRANSCRIPTS recorded in the court hearings over this "fraud" ?
Here...let me help you out....

THE COURT: In your petition, which is right before me — and I read it several times — you don’t claim that any electors or the Board of the County were guilty of fraud, correct? That’s correct?

GOLDSTEIN: Your Honor, accusing people of fraud is a pretty big step. And it is rare that I call somebody a liar, and I am not calling the Board of the [Democratic National Committee] or anybody else involved in this a liar. Everybody is coming to this with good faith. The DNC is coming with good faith. We’re all just trying to get an election done. We think these were a mistake, but we think they are a fatal mistake, and these ballots ought not be counted.

THE COURT: I understand. I am asking you a specific question, and I am looking for a specific answer. Are you claiming that there is any fraud in connection with these 592 disputed ballots?

THE COURT: Are you claiming that there is any undue or improper influence upon the elector with respect to these 592 ballots?

This is just one of several that have been presented, reviewed and ultimately thrown out or outright dropped by Trumps lawyers. So when you say documented evidence of fraud, its not holding up in court under scrutiny. Are there irregularities with voting ? Of course.....but to say its fraud is something hes not been able to prove. And with the Dominion switch angle is rebuked not just by the company but by DHS officials of whom this presidence presides. Not one Republican official Sec of State has declared any fraud, yet the one in Georgia is being asked to resign because he refuses to hitch up to a sinking president with a hugely bruised ego ?

Hes gotten Bill Barr to weigh in...yet nobody has anything to offer that stands up in court.

Trump has a problem...his words and charges dont hold weight under a system designed for scrutiny.....his narcissism is getting the best of him and hes about to become a one-man wrecking crew on his way out firing everybody and destabilizing the country. His legacy is set. Its a sour one as hes checked out already. Put him out his misery now.

I've seen plenty of videos of it with my own eyes bud, I don't need a bullshit statement from people trying to run interference. You just keep being a good media sheep. When you see videos of poll watchers UNLAWFULLY throwing Republican poll watchers out of the building or UNLAWFULLY barring them from entering in the first place, or UNLAWFULLY turning the polling stations around backwards to keep them from watching, or UNLAWFULLY moving them 20 feet away and not allowing them to look, or UNLAWFULLY covering the windows with boards so they can't see in the window, it isn't speculation, it's fact. But just keep listening to your Democrat media lapdogs, they are obviously filling you in well on the facts.

Last edited: