• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Thinking of running for office and wanted to share this anecdote.

Bravery?

Didn't you haul *** and relocate from Mexifornia just recently to avoid evil guvmint/Katsung?

Very brave. I may have fled Northern Mexico, but I stared down Popcorn, Caramel Corn, and Raspberry Seed. Stared them down, armed with nothing more than 6' of dental floss.

Corn Pop? This Bad dude who ran a group of bad boys was named Corn Pop? Did he wear a leather jacket and drive a car named Grease Lightning?

I just cast my vote for whomever runs against Steeltime.

we don't need that type of violence and feminity running amuck in politics.

I just cast my vote for whomever runs against Steeltime.

we don't need that type of violence and feminity running amuck in politics.

Ogre is my opponent. I am running 100% on an anti-Ogre platform.

So you must be pro-Ogre, right?

isn't everyone anti-Ogre?

isn't everyone anti-Ogre?

3bjx4g.jpg

Ogre is my opponent. I am running 100% on an anti-Ogre platform.

So you must be pro-Ogre, right?

If elected i promise to kill all lawyers and do away with 90% of the government. My pledge to you the American people is I will leave you alone as long as you GET OUT OF MY SWAP!

If elected i promise to kill all lawyers and do away with 90% of the government. My pledge to you the American people is I will leave you alone as long as you GET OUT OF MY SWAP!

Lawyers are far too quick and agile - both physically and mentally - to be killed by Ogres. It would be like a hippo on dry land going after a cheetah.

I, like others, hate ogres and lawyers. unless i need one. Ogres serve just one purpose as violence and abrasiveness is built into their dna (one strand, non-intertwined). lawyers? ******* scum of the earth, but a necessary evil to fight the same evil. like throwing a beta fish into another beta fish's bowl - that's the American judicial system in a nutshell.

it would be entertaining to see a beta fish ... I mean, "lawyer" and an Ogre fight to the death.

no matter who wins this election, we all, collectively, lose.

SWAMP

no one likes semi-literate ogres

Sent from my SM-N950W using Steeler Nation mobile app

SWAMP

no one likes semi-literate ogres

Sent from my SM-N950W using Steeler Nation mobile app

Ogres sometimes fail to proofread.

The fact remains ogres will leave you alone if you leave them alone. Lawyers on the other hand are always going to try to find something stupid to sue you over to make a quick buck. Ogres are live and let live.

Live and let live with an ogre.

STAY OUTA MY SWAMP! 2020

Last edited:
Ogres sometimes fail to proofread.

The fact remains ogres will leave you alone if you leave them alone. Lawyers on the other hand are always going to try to find something stupid to SUE you over to make a quick buck.

That sounds mildly slanderous.

I may have to look into that.

Oh, and jeez, proofread just a tad, will you?

I intend to name Ark my running mate. He’s good with numbers and loves math so I will have him working on budgetary cuts and concerns. Also it will be good to have him around in case things go wrong I can conveniently blame him.

I intend to name Ark my running mate. He’s good with numbers and loves math so I will have him working on budgetary cuts and concerns. Also it will be good to have him around in case things go wrong I can conveniently blame him.

Well, that will get you the "Jeffrey Epstein, Harvey Weinstein" sorta vote, I guess.

We all know why you want Ark as your running mate. It’s called Arkhole Syndrome. He molested you and has now brainwashed you. Which is more than he’s ever washed himself.

We all know why you want Ark as your running mate. It’s called Arkhole Syndrome. He molested you and has now brainwashed you. Which is more than he’s ever washed himself.

That is a malicious slander. Does anyone know a lawyer I could set on this rapscallion?

That is a malicious slander. Does anyone know a lawyer I could set on this rapscallion?

Whoa, whoa, whoa, let's calm down here.

First, my research shows that you almost certainly are awash in disposable income - unlike Supe. Second, you probably have a nice insurance policy we can tap into. Third, you called Supe a rapscallion, which is slanderous.

So we may have a case here. Defamation is often covered under the homeowner's policy. How about Supe hires me, I sue you for slander, you tender your defense to the insurance company and demand that they hire me to defend you, we all agree that you have besmirched Supe, and should pay a hefty sum.

I get the defense fees, plaintiff's percentage, Supe gets a nice chunk, and you get a higher property insurance premium.

Win-win-win, as far as I can tell.

First, my research shows that you almost certainly are awash in disposable income - unlike Supe. Second, you probably have a nice insurance policy we can tap into. Third, you called Supe a rapscallion, which is slanderous.

So we may have a case here. Defamation is often covered under the homeowner's policy. How about Supe hires me, I sue you for slander, you tender your defense to the insurance company and demand that they hire me to defend you, we all agree that you have besmirched Supe, and should pay a hefty sum.

I get the defense fees, plaintiff's percentage, Supe gets a nice chunk, and you get a higher property insurance premium.

Michael Avenatti in da house!

You duplicitous scalawag. How dare you even suggest such a vile plot.

So an update on my nascent campaign. For some inexplicable reason I seem to have stepped in it when I merely pointed out that domestic abuse is a *****.

I then said, "You need to smack that ***** around. I mean, just keep pounding the *****, slap the *****'s face, even punch the ***** in the face until she learns to listen. What do you tell the ***** when she has two black eyes?? Nothing, you told her twice already."

Can somebody please explain to me how that statement is at all a problem.

I can't say it's true, but it's what I heard.

SteelTime uses tranny hookers when he's constipated. The guy who told me didn't say what he did with em, but he said after time with a tranny ho, SteelTime was back to eatin' solids again.

Vote your conscious.

SteelTime uses tranny hookers when he's constipated. The guy who told me didn't say what he did with em, but he said after time with a tranny ho, SteelTime was back to eatin' solids again.

I love solids. And goddammit, some of those tranny hookers are damn hard to tell from girls.

Vote your conscious.

Up your game, wig. Vote Adam Schiff's bug-eyed, balloon-head conscious!!