• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

This boggles my ******* mind.

Steeler beers! Got em!

Try my "Antonio Brown Ale" It's an AMAZING beer. Unfortunately if you even THINK about trying another beer it goes flat and turns sour.

I have a very nice Tomlin Trappist Ale. Unfortunately we are legally required to stop serving at 8:00 and we never quite manage to get the beer poured on time.

You could try Villenueva Stout. Thick, rich, sturdy. Great beer for anchoring you down in cold weather.

I actually DO have a real beer called "Conner Time". It's an apple-cherry fruit ale. It's pretty darn good! Great summer beer. Not named after the RB, but after my wife's family. I first brewed it for a reunion.

I used to have a marijuana infused beer called Martavis MJ Bitter. Super strong... **** gets you ****** up!

Then, for Vader I have Kordell Kolsch. Very nice earthy aroma and tones. ;- )

I have a very nice Tomlin Trappist Ale. Unfortunately we are legally required to stop serving at 8:00 and we never quite manage to get the beer poured on time.

And I bet at tasting events it turns skunky and fails to win any awards.

I see Vader picked up my 'worm burner' reference. :logo: