• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

This is a real question.

it means that a person has no idea what they are, and are incapable of looking down to their pubic area and discovering that. they're likely also the by-products of hippies who did vast amounts of coke in the 60s and 70s, snorted lines in the 80s and grew up needing the attention that mommy and daddy could not give them. the fact that this transcends race shows that we, as humans, are pretty ****** up.

My husband was registering for a conference the other day. It asked for gender, and one of the choices was "non-binary".

Had to look that one up. "not relating to, composed of, or involving just two things"

So I guess some people consider themselves to be more than two genders? That was a new one on me.

My husband was registering for a conference the other day. It asked for gender, and one of the choices was "non-binary".

Had to look that one up. "not relating to, composed of, or involving just two things"

So I guess some people consider themselves to be more than two genders? That was a new one on me.

yes. they call themselves "ze" or "they"
seriously.

Man trapped in a woman's body and vice versa sort of thing? Makes sense, I guess. More sensible than my explanation.

How can you be anything other than male or female or male and female? What other gender is there????