• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

This Is Exactly What You Do To Protect Your Property

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
When those who took an oath to uphold the law are hamstrung by corrupt local officials or too weak-kneed to do anything about it, this is exactly what a regular citizen should do:

Seeing Zona's laugh reaction made me think about this some more, the "NOPD urges residents not to take matters into their own hands", and how the whole thing chaps my ***. Who the hell is taking these matters seriously anymore? We had the My Pillow guy spending his own damn money to investigate voting corruption, James O'Keefe and Project Veritas investigating just about everything under the sun, Elon Musk now trying sort out & let free speech be heard on one of the largest social media platforms in the world etc.

Anybody worth a **** anymore, doing anything like taking matters into their own hands are private citizens. Okay rant over. :p

Wait, you can't even say a-s-s?

Wait, you can't even say a-s-s?
iu

We're on a very sensitive server..

******* Y O U Donkey.

I will say this again:

When the government can't or won't enforce the law and protect the lives and property of the citizens vigilante action becomes necessary and inevitable.

When those who took an oath to uphold the law are hamstrung by corrupt local officials or too weak-kneed to do anything about it, this is exactly what a regular citizen should do:

Exactly how it should be. You won't get ****** up if you keep your hands to yourself and off of other people's ****

I have no issue with what the guy did, but setting a flashbang off in your truck seems like it would do some damage.

At least the owner has his own truck to clean up.
When my pickup got ripped off, the cops said it probably was on a container ship headed for Africa.
Two weeks later, another sharp detective called to ask if I'd found it yet.
They literally did nothing, and did not give a flying f uck about my property.
I would rather clean up a mess, with a faint odor forever, than lose the property because LE gave no f ucks.

At least the owner has his own truck to clean up.
When my pickup got ripped off, the cops said it probably was on a container ship headed for Africa.
Two weeks later, another sharp detective called to ask if I'd found it yet.
They literally did nothing, and did not give a flying f uck about my property.
I would rather clean up a mess, with a faint odor forever, than lose the property because LE gave no f ucks.

I have no issue with what the guy did, but setting a flashbang off in your truck seems like it would do some damage.

As it f*cking should. Break into my vehicle or anything else I own, prepare to get f*cked up one way or another. JFC, go change bed-sheets and feed some poor ******* their milk and cookies already. "Seems like it would *gasp* do some damage, derp" That's generally the point, jackass. Whether it's scaring the piss outta them to where it's running down their leg as they're scurrying away, or taking a serious bite out of one of the extremities, something needs to deter these shitbags from thinking they can do whatever they want.

As it f*cking should. Break into my vehicle or anything else I own, prepare to get f*cked up one way or another. JFC, go change bed-sheets and feed some poor ******* their milk and cookies already. "Seems like it would *gasp* do some damage, derp" That's generally the point, jackass. Whether it's scaring the piss outta them to where it's running down their leg as they're scurrying away, or taking a serious bite out of one of the extremities, something needs to deter these shitbags from thinking they can do whatever they want.
I think Jitter was referring to doing damage to the vehicle that is being broken into.

I think Jitter was referring to doing damage to the vehicle that is being broken into.
I'm sure he was, but it's a small price to pay to still have my vehicle in the place where I parked it.
Any damages to the jackass breaking my window would be a bonus.

Pigfucking, jackass, dirty smelling ****** with gigantic ************* dildos for hats.

But don't say a-s-s.