• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

This is what has been sown in this country. Still think it's coming back together?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/michigan...fs-caused-home-to-be-targeted-with-explosives

This is ****** up. As someone stated here before, buy guns. Buy ammo. Be vigilant. It could be you next.

I literally just read that ten minutes ago.

What's sad is where we are when things like this happen. The act itself isn't really being covered. There's no universal clamor for justice. No riots, no demonstrations. Just like when the NC Republican offices were bombed, nothing happened. Nothing will here.

If he bombed a Biden house....we all know it would 24x7 wall to wall coverage, with marches, riots and a demand for his public execution.

**** is going to get a lot worse. A lot.

As someone stated here before, buy guns. Buy ammo. Be vigilant. It could be you next.

I detest violence and guns scare me. I simply want people to show support for two awesome non-profits:

By
Uplifting
Youth
Always
Make
More
Optimists

and

Bringing
Unity,
You
Generate
Uplifting &
Needed
Spirit

I saw that on the local news last night.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/michigan...fs-caused-home-to-be-targeted-with-explosives

This is ****** up. As someone stated here before, buy guns. Buy ammo. Be vigilant. It could be you next.

No, Sarge, I don't think it's coming back. I've been on the "it's too late" train for a long time - years. There is no way any culture can be this corrupt and not pay a huge, I mean HUGE price. We have already cashed the check. It hits the bank soon.

Lock and load, Sir. We're ready in rural Wyoming.

Assuming the guy didn't stage this himself, that would have to be considered attempted murder. It looked like some pretty serious explosives and appeared to do significant damage to his house.

It never entered my mind that he may have staged this himself. What would his motive be?