• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

This is what I was afraid of

Stewey

Reaction score
I need just a couple more posts shooting this poll down so I can sleep better tonight.

I need just a couple more posts shooting this poll down so I can sleep better tonight.
Nobody likes her. Not even her staff,which she has turned over 92% of in term.

She makes Biden look brilliant when you compare the two. It's a battle between her and AOC for dumbest person in Washington.

All Trump has to do is stay the course. She has nothing to run on. Just a continuation of Biden/Obama.

She makes Biden look brilliant when you compare the two. It's a battle between her and AOC for dumbest person in Washington.

All Trump has to do is stay the course. She has nothing to run on. Just a continuation of Biden/Obama.

81 million votes...

Cackles n Cankles '24

National polls are <2000 responses.. often <1000... thats 20-40 people per state... across all the various minicultures... so if it was 2000, like 13 or 14 republicans, dems and independents... many are like 600

if its weighted by population that means more in the overpopulated states.. its in no way representative because you cant get enough true data on a national scale

Kamala is unhinged,

Could very well be a push poll also designed to put wind in Kamala's sails and help the DNC put her over as a viable candidate.

They hate Trump so much they voted for a garden vegetable over him. Kamala’s qualifications and likability are irrelevant. This election will be about turnout. The GOP better push mail in voting, early voting etc. like the Dems did last time because you can’t count on day-of voting for numerous reasons.

The GOP better push mail in voting, early voting etc. like the Dems did last time because you can’t count on day-of voting for numerous reasons.
We are. My county chairman’s idea is that if the Pubbies get as good as the Dems with mail-in voting then mail-in will go away since it won’t be an advantage for them. I already have my mail-in application because I’m getting my other knee replaced three weeks before the election, so in case I’m not up for trekking to the poll.

Well, if she does, win (and I write "win" with the greatest degree of irony a human being can produce.) at least take comfort in the fact that I can reliably refer to the Prostitute of the United States.

She has a bad record, is dumb, and has no substance.
Trump will stomp her into a mud hole.

She has a bad record, is dumb, and has no substance.
Trump will stomp her into a mud hole.
And be called a racist and sexist for his trouble. I say don't back off and go 110% full bore.