• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

This is who the contemptible (D)ims are

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't need to make up **** to prove how vile (D)ims are, unlike certain people and completely fictitious claims about foreign influence, blah-blah. Instead, I can simply point to what they say:

Democratic Rep. Terry Meza filed a longshot bill that would alter the state’s “castle doctrine,” which currently allows homeowners and home-dwellers legal authority to shoot intruders — no questions asked. “I’m not saying that stealing is okay,” Meza said. “All I’m saying is that it doesn’t warrant a death penalty. Thieves only carry weapons for self-protection and to provide the householder an incentive to cooperate. They just want to get their loot and get away. When the resident tries to resist is when people get hurt. If only one side is armed fewer people will be killed.”

In most instances the thief needs the money more than the homeowner does,” Meza continued in a statement. “The homeowner’s insurance we reimburse his losses. On balance, the transfer of property is likely to lead to a more equitable distribution of wealth. If my bill can help make this transfer a peaceful one so much the better.

https://thehayride.com/2020/12/gov-abbott-is-correct-castle-doctrine-bill-is-dead-at-the-door/

That is who were are up against. Oh, and the bill will not pass - yet. But I recommend nobody try to test the patience of homeowners in Texas or my state.

My neighbor is ******* armed to the teeth and spends a ****-ton of time at the range. A. ****. TON.

Not sure what the problem is. They should probably just give the "thief" the house at least if they are black. I do agree stealing should not be a death penalty, but when you break into someones home then that's a whole new story. The homeowner has no clue what the persons intention is. If someone broke in my house i would give them a warning to get out. If they did not leave or came toward me or anyone in my family, i would have 0 issue or remorse pulling the trigger.

When the resident tries to resist is when people get hurt. If only one side is armed fewer people will be killed.

And when the rapist is doing his thing, don't resist. Just lie back and try to enjoy it. It will really be best for both parties if you just give the rapist what he needs. He probably doesn't have a girlfriend and needs lovin' more than the "victim".

This is someone elected to office. He should post his home address to help his cause out. What a ******* moron.

There's zero probability of me not killing you if you break in. You had better kill me first. I'd preferably not want to shoot you, I'd rather gut you like a deer and throw you out in the yard. Then I'll call 911.

The shocking part to me isnt that a democrat put this together, but this Terry lady is a born and raised Texan. I was thinking Calif. or New York

The shocking part to me isnt that a democrat put this together, but this Terry lady is a born and raised Texan. I was thinking Calif. or New York

really not sure if this is a "lady"

Terry-Meza-696x448.jpg

This bill only related to outside a persons home. It basically said that if you could safely retreat to your home, rather than shoot someone for stealing something in your yard, you should retreat.

This bill only related to outside a persons home. It basically said that if you could safely retreat to your home, rather than shoot someone for stealing something in your yard, you should retreat.

so you should bring cars, trucks, vans, motorcycles, riding lawn mowers, lawn mowers in general, speedboats, pontoons, sheds and their contents, your dog(s), pool accessories, etc into your home 24/7?

So every home invasion is just some out of luck person needing money or looking for something to eat? Nobody ever breaks into homes intending to do you harm in her eyes evidently.

And only one side being armed? LMFAO.

Calling them Dims is an understatement.

You can always be counted on to show up and post some asinine comment in support of anything controversial that a Democrat says, does or proposes. Hell even Jizzed agreed, this bill is moronic.

Flog, Tibs and the dearly departed Elftard are flaming Liberal Nazis. 21....I say this as sincerely as I can....you're simply an idiot. Not in the "ha ha" sense. In the literal, "I think you barely have two brain cells to rub together" sense....

You attempt to spin and defend Meza's moronic bill....#$@!....mission accomplished again, Fool of the Day Award.

This is one moment where we all have an opportunity to be on the same page and say "universally" this is an idiot's bil, but no, Mensa21 shows.

Last edited:
really not sure if this is a "lady"

Seriously, I ask for real...why are Democrats literally so fuggen ugly? Is it a job requirement?

Novel concept, if you don't want to get shot, don't commit a crime on my property. I know that whole personal accountability and responsibility thing is unfathomable to the left...but it really is pretty simple.

The quotes attributed to her are fake. This one has been going around for a while. I think what she is trying to do is amend the castle doctrine to restore a duty to retreat before using deadly force.

She claims that stealing a lawn ornament shouldn't be a death sentence. I agree, but maybe rather than restricting the rights of a legal gun owner, we should teach our kids not to steal in the hopes they grow to be responsible adults. Just a thought.

I agree, but maybe rather than restricting the rights of a legal gun owner, we should teach our kids not to steal in the hopes they grow to be responsible adults.

Cardi B (former stripper) and her song "Wet As$ P*ssy" represent woke intellect to the Left. "Baby It's Cold Outside" shan't be played because it supposedly hints at date rape.

Black criminal pulls knife on officers, get killed...riots, looting, burning, po-po is wrong, black felon is right.

Intruder breaks into home, gets shot, sues homeowners, homeowners defending themselves go to prison.

Everything that was wrong is now right and everything that used to be right is now contemptible.

I wasn't defending her, I was clarifying what the bill was about. It's just one woman's idea that never had a chance of passing and you guys want to turn it into a national emergency.
Creating mountains out of mole hills.

I wasn't defending her, I was clarifying what the bill was about. It's just one woman's idea that never had a chance of passing and you guys want to turn it into a national emergency.

we'd apologize for infringing upon the Left's sacred soil, but **** the Left.
you do realize that 99.99999% of what the Left stands for is "creating mountains out of mole hills", right? of course you don't, since you're today's winner of "Idiot of the Day" award. yet if you look around, that is precisely what the Left does. Create victim classes. Create more victim classes. pit them against each other. mix, repeat, stir, repeat.

Every current stupid government edict started somewhere, usually the diseased brains of idiot leftists in academia who think they can vote on **** and make the world a better place. Seriously, at this point in history, how stupid does a person have to be to believe that voting on a bill will make the world a better place?

The process is as follows: Really stupid person proposes something that is - not surprisingly - really stupid. The really stupid idea is shot down, but never killed. It comes up again and again until finally by dint of mere repetition, enough morons believe it might be a good thing. Want some examples?

• Driver's licenses for illegal aliens, followed by ...
  • Registering to vote via the DMV.
  • Reparations.
  • Free medical care to illegals while also ...
  • Fining citizens for not having medical insurance.
  • Race and gender based jobs, schooling, money, rewards.
  • An attack on our nation's history as racist, homophobic, xenophobic, misogynistic, followed by ...
  • An effort to erase our history.
All fundamentally stupid ideas propagated by idiots mainly in academia that have polluted our current policies.

So I say kill this ideas, immediately, here and now, before they sit in the leftist fertilizer known as college campuses and wind up polluting our local, state and national policies.

Every current stupid government edict started somewhere, usually the diseased brains of idiot leftists in academia who think they can vote on **** and make the world a better place. Seriously, at this point in history, how stupid does a person have to be to believe that voting on a bill will make the world a better place?

The process is as follows: Really stupid person proposes something that is - not surprisingly - really stupid. The really stupid idea is shot down, but never killed. It comes up again and again until finally by dint of mere repetition, enough morons believe it might be a good thing. Want some examples?

• Driver's licenses for illegal aliens, followed by ...
  • Registering to vote via the DMV.
  • Reparations.
  • Free medical care to illegals while also ...
  • Fining citizens for not having medical insurance.
  • Race and gender based jobs, schooling, money, rewards.
  • An attack on our nation's history as racist, homophobic, xenophobic, misogynistic, followed by ...
  • An effort to erase our history.
All fundamentally stupid ideas propagated by idiots mainly in academia that have polluted our current policies.

So I say kill this ideas, immediately, here and now, before they sit in the leftist fertilizer known as college campuses and wind up polluting our local, state and national policies.

The 1619 Project is also such a crock.

Not mountains out of molehills...just pointing out another example in support of the left's mental instability. It's shocking that someone with this type of mindset is a Representative.

Having ideas is a part of having freedom of speech and any real American should be defending the right of any citizen to have them no matter whether you agree or disagree with them.
If you don't believe in freedom of speech, you should be relocating to a place compatible with that view like North Korea, Russia, etc...