• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

This should be big, but it won't be...

Meh. Trump asserted executive privilege a couple times. Bill Clinton did it, so did Nixon. I think the problem for republicans lies in the fact that there are other materials beyond that transcript that they want and now cannot get. I hate that it is that way, but it's not like there isn't precedent.

Reports claim that transcript, as well as others, have since been " altered".

Meh. Trump asserted executive privilege a couple times. Bill Clinton did it, so did Nixon. I think the problem for republicans lies in the fact that there are other materials beyond that transcript that they want and now cannot get. I hate that it is that way, but it's not like there isn't precedent.
Of course there is precedent for executive privilege. The point is they already provided the transcript. Either the transcript is inaccurate or there’s something they don’t want anyone to hear.

Of course there is precedent for executive privilege. The point is they already provided the transcript. Either the transcript is inaccurate or there’s something they don’t want anyone to hear.
Yeah. I think it is the audio/video of Biden's interview with Hur. The transcript could be altered, but I think they are just trying to protect anything involved with that interview.

Last edited:

All three of them received votes from people in their districts. Amazing.

sad that this is what is considered our best choices to lead us

Just curious. As an American citizen - which laws are there that I'm allowed to ignore?
The ones that are not enforced against you, silly

MTG starts it with comment to eyelashes. Then all he'll breaks loose. AOC calling MTG baby girl. Wow. The claws were out, the fur was a flying. I suppose we will see more.

MTG starts it with comment to eyelashes. Then all he'll breaks loose. AOC calling MTG baby girl. Wow. The claws were out, the fur was a flying. I suppose we will see more.
AOC goes all out Hood Rat ....oohh baby girl, don't Play! The whole thing was like a scene from Jerry Springer.
This is a young people's world, and this is what the young people want, not, un-cool old white guys. Idiocracy- We have electrolytes.

None. You'll go to prison.
Yep. I came to the conclusion that if the government wasn't going to follow laws, screw it. I can pick and choose what laws I want to follow. So away I went with my dogs to the nearby state park without their leashes. I'm gonna make a stand!

As I was getting written up for the violation of not having my dogs leashed, I even made the statement as to how I'm being like the government, I'm choosing which laws I want to obey. The ranger did not see my side.

Now I'm smarter about where I take them. Screw the government!

All joking aside, I look at that and laugh, kind of sadly. This is how soft we've become and why it won't change. Our forefathers took up weapons and fought, risked everything...I'm rebelling over leash laws.

Yep. I came to the conclusion that if the government wasn't going to follow laws, screw it. I can pick and choose what laws I want to follow. So away I went with my dogs to the nearby state park without their leashes. I'm gonna make a stand!

As I was getting written up for the violation of not having my dogs leashed, I even made the statement as to how I'm being like the government, I'm choosing which laws I want to obey. The ranger did not see my side.

Now I'm smarter about where I take them. Screw the government!

All joking aside, I look at that and laugh, kind of sadly. This is how soft we've become and why it won't change. Our forefathers took up weapons and fought, risked everything...I'm rebelling over leash laws.
did you stoop and scoop?

Yes, the three shrieking women are an embarrassment.

Hey, here's an idea - let's give that group of people even more power over our lives! Let's hand them control of our wages, and housing, and medical care, and retirement!! Whee, what could go wrong??

Yes, the three shrieking women are an embarrassment.

Hey, here's an idea - let's give that group of people even more power over our lives! Let's hand them control of our wages, and housing, and medical care, and retirement!! Whee, what could go wrong??
Shrink the damn government. By the people and for the people. The only job the federal government is supposed to do is uphold our rights, civil liberties, our borders (🤣) and the US Constitution, otherwise we don't need you. We'll deal with everything else through our state governments at that point thank you

Shrink the damn government. By the people and for the people. The only job the federal government is supposed to do is uphold our rights, civil liberties, our borders (🤣) and the US Constitution, otherwise we don't need you. We'll deal with everything else through our state governments at that point thank you

We are waaaaay past the point of no return. The United States is $35 trillion - trillion, with a "t" - in debt. Our military is now a pawn to be used by the weak and flaccid, the most cowardly and dumbest people ever to walk the earth, i.e., politicians. Shockingly, after targeting the best soldiers the world has ever seen by pushing the shot-or-discharged insanity and after celebrating men in dresses, the military is having trouble recruiting. Wow, wonder why that is??

Once the dollar is no longer the world currency, we will feel true inflation - 30%, 40%, 50% or more. It's over. I no longer really care. (D)imbos want to let criminals run free? Fine, burn down those cities - burn them down. Don't care any more.