• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

THURSDAY NIGHT FOOSEBALL

Why go for it on 4th in the red zone??? Epically stupid call!!!

Definately, when you’re ahead in points, you take the points always.!!!!

Salute the nation

No help from the jets tonight

This will be Flacco's 4th straight game with 300+ yards and he has 2+ TDs in all 5 games he's played this year. Insane.

This will be Flacco's 4th straight game with 300+ yards and he has 2+ TDs in all 5 games he's played this year. Insane.
Not insane at all. He’s in a system that sets players up for success. I never expected him to perform as well as he has, but the fact they brought him in off the couch and he has performed as well as he has is just a bigger indictment of the Steelers offensive philosophy.

Not insane at all. He’s in a system that sets players up for success. I never expected him to perform as well as he has, but the fact they brought him in off the couch and he has performed as well as he has is just a bigger indictment of the Steelers offensive philosophy.
4th string QB who came off the street, RB1 out, WR1 out. 34 points, 3 TDs, and nearly 300 yards passing at the half is nuts.

It’s close, but I think that’s a fumble.

sorry 95 does not match up to Watt

Watching the game last night, Im 99% sure Joe Flacco signed tge Tom Brady deal with the devil… that play where he threw tge ball into tge dbs hands who promptly tipped it to tge wr convinced me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Damn, if we only had FLACCO...hope KP is watching & leaning something

He can’t learn anything from the sidelines, what makes you think he is willing to learn something from the TV ?

Salute the nation

I know mostly US folk here. Wonder if they watch world Junior Championships. Too me it's some of the best sport of the year. Like NCAA basketball tournament good.

I know mostly US folk here. Wonder if they watch world Junior Championships. Too me it's some of the best sport of the year. Like NCAA basketball tournament good.
Being Canadian I used to watch hockey religiously as a kid with my Dad. NHL has so many teams now it is watered down so I don't follow it as much.
However when the Juniors come around on Boxing Day it is my main focus on sports ahead of any other.
I know there are quite a few on this board south of the border who enjoy hockey as well ...... Their USA team this year should make it to the Gold medal round with Russia banned for a 3rd straight year and Canada and Sweden in the other bracket of the round robin.....