• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Thursday Night Football Chiefs vs Broncos

Paul G

Bleed Black 'n' Gold
Contributor
Reaction score
Looks like Denver is planning a fire sale on players...

Another poor showing on prime time vs division rivals will help that along...

Taylor Swift sightings galore ..........brutal ................ I will take Taylor Rooks ....thank you very much

Anyone else watching ..... or does seeing a functioning Offensive scheme ......... offend us who have none

Looks like Denver is planning a fire sale on players...

Another poor showing on prime time vs division rivals will help that along...

Taylor Swift sightings galore ..........brutal ................ I will take Taylor Rooks ....thank you very much

Anyone else watching ..... or does seeing a functioning Offensive scheme ......... offend us who have none
Dude we scored a touchdown last week...Why you gotta be such a hater?

Sean Payton ........going for it on 4th and 3 .......

lots of suck ...... no ...ess

The Broncos offense looks like Fichtner is running it. Sean Payton needs a bong hit

He isn't the only one.

HE is not a hater. And you look like the Piss Boy!

iu

And you look like a bucket of ****!

The Broncos are going to be purging guys right and left until the trade deadline… id bet we could pry something off of them for a fifth but honestly I don’t know if any of their expendable players fit our needs or would be an upgrade…

Going to bar for coaching wind up with our staff. ONLY reason I will even look at this snooze fest.

I wish the “Fire Canada” chant caught on nationwide… those Pittsburgh media guys were so offended by it that it would be hilarious if another team’s fans did it totally independent of us… i mean he already is the butt of many jokes

I wish the “Fire Canada” chant caught on nationwide… those Pittsburgh media guys were so offended by it that it would be hilarious if another team’s fans did it totally independent of us… i mean he already is the butt of many jokes
were the fans at the Pens game chanting it at the season opener ?

were the fans at the Pens game chanting it at the season opener ?
My friend said she heard it at the game but it didn't last long. Still at a hockey game have to love the fans voicing their complaints.

Every fan base deserves a prime time game but making the schedule how would this be compelling. Like give the Broncos maybe the Raiders or something. Cmon.

Every fan base deserves a prime time game but making the schedule how would this be compelling. Like give the Broncos maybe the Raiders or something. Cmon.
Maybe they thought Patrick would lure the fans in. Yeah definitely not an attractive matchup...