• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Thursday Night Football Chiefs vs Broncos

Man, any of our quarterbacks would be better than Wilson right now.
Yeah but Wilson is playing without the benefit of an offensive genius like Matt Canada .....

Wilson has only had Nathaniel Hackett and Sean Payton ........... both of whom hurt the chances of QBs like Aaron Rodgers and Drew Brees from becoming elite franchise QBs

Stick a fork in him he is done.
Got paid and lost his drive… Younger Wilson was a gamer…

In 2020 id have said he was a virtual lock for the HOF.. after the past few years though he might have played his way backwards into fringe status…

After that super 2020 season its like he just got entitled or lost interest or something

Ciara >>> Swift

I wish the “Fire Canada” chant caught on nationwide… those Pittsburgh media guys were so offended by it that it would be hilarious if another team’s fans did it totally independent of us… i mean he already is the butt of many jokes
I don't get why they're so offended by it. It's the nature of coaching jobs in sports. Yeah, it sucks when anyone loses a job and has to move, but it happens all the time. I saw someone say Canada had a bad week...umm, a bad two and a half years.

I don't get why they're so offended by it. It's the nature of coaching jobs in sports. Yeah, it sucks when anyone loses a job and has to move, but it happens all the time. I saw someone say Canada had a bad week...umm, a bad two and a half years.
I would say when exactly did the good take place?

What great timing for the Seahawks to trade Wilson for maximum value

What great timing for the Seahawks to trade Wilson for maximum value
I would give them Canada probably equal value. Which yeah.... ain't much.

I would give them Canada probably equal value. Which yeah.... ain't much.

Offensive coordinator, or country ???

remember the Louisiana purchase ????

Salute the nation