• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Tibsy, I missed your post on this

Zona, you call me out for not responding, yet have me on mute the whole time. I think we need to have a conversation about our relationship...it ain't healthy. :ROFLMAO:

For once, be morally honest. When a white guy kills blacks, when a white guy kills Asians, you're guaranteed to make 40 posts in a thread.

When blacks light a mentally ill person on fire, you post a Hallmark "I condemn this violence" then disappear.

Per my prior post in another thread, admit it. This heinous crime simply doesn't stoke your fires, because your rage is partisan political. You lose your mind over some deaths. Others are merely a statistic to you and serve no purpose. And you really just don't give a damn.

Just...*******...admit...it.

Zona, you call me out for not responding, yet have me on mute the whole time. I think we need to have a conversation about our relationship...it ain't healthy. :ROFLMAO:
While there are other's here that use a political bullhorn, your consistent use of one makes any kind of productive conversation moot.
I'm not opposed to the occasional lecture, as we should all strive to learn every day, but when every post berates and condescends, my only course of
action is to pull the battery from the megaphone.

While there are other's here that use a political bullhorn, your consistent use of one makes any kind of productive conversation moot.
I'm not opposed to the occasional lecture, as we should all strive to learn every day, but when every post berates and condescends, my only course of
action is to pull the battery from the megaphone.

Understood. If that's your sole prerequisite for muting posters here, seems to me you'll have an empty room all to yourself. Or maybe the posts 'berating and condescending' coming from those who share your political views is more palatable to you. Whichever the case, do whatever makes you happy. (y)

And you know if that guy had grabbed one of those kids and started beating the living **** out of him, it would have been the end of the ******* world.