• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Timeline of Trump/Russia corruption, cyber-espionage, obstruction and treason

I think wheat beers are great in hot weather. You don't want Troegenator after cutting the grass on a hot day or you'll be face down in said grass real quick.
Had some stuff at my bud's house two years ago on July 4 called Hop Crisis, comes in a black can, 10% and thoroughly dangerous **** because it doesn't hit you until later. I drink but I don't get drunk...knowingly...Mrs. Burgundy had to drive home because I couldn't even speak. Same thing happened to my friend's brother.

I need to steer clear of that ****. 10%? Damn.

Thanks. I've had their IPA and it was very good. I think it's called Perpetual IPA.
Grab that when you can find it because I think they only make it a few months a year.
*EDIT* The limited edition is Nugget Nectar. If you can find it, buy it.

Ever try Firestone Walker Double IPA? That's a good hoppy beer that's not too sweet. It's around an 8%
No but I'll look for it. My go-to IPA is Yards Brewing from Philadelphia. Erie Brewing's Burning River IPA is very good too.

Last edited:
Thanks. Always looking for my next go to IPA. Ever try Deschutes Fresh Squeezed IPA? They are based out of Bend/Portland Oregon. They are setting up their East Coast brewery down the road in Roanoke so it's on the shelf here.

They also have a good porter called Black Butte

I need to steer clear of that ****. 10%? Damn.

Thing is, it doesn't taste that strong. That's why you get ****** up.
Dogfish Head Higher Math, 17%. Tastes like really good cough syrup. Hella expensive.

Sometimes I enjoy some **** called Mississippi Mud. It come in a bottle that looks like a moonshine jug. Its a black and tan and has a lot of flavor.

Ever try Deschutes Fresh Squeezed IPA? They are based out of Bend/Portland Oregon.

Yes! It's awesome. I'm going to Quebec in a couple of weeks and there's a Canadian IPA from Dieu du Ciel called The Alchemist Moralité. It might be tied with Dreadnaught as my favorite. I've looked all over for it here and can't find it.

I like tequila or vodka. I'm really not a fan of any beer. A good fish sandwich with fresh grilled grouper is nice as well.

I like tequila or vodka. I'm really not a fan of any beer. A good fish sandwich with fresh grilled grouper is nice as well.

Bo's Fish Wagon in Key West has killer sandwiches. It's probably going to be destroyed by Irma though.

You know... elfie is overdue for a total meltdown... keep hijacking threads and im sure a carpet bombing of clown car gifs is coming... be forewarned...��

I am also a big fan of tequila. I like to take a short glass. salt the rim, put lemon juice on the bottom and the rest tequila.

You know... elfie is overdue for a total meltdown... keep hijacking threads and im sure a carpet bombing of clown car gifs is coming... be forewarned...��

Does he really think that he is going to convert one of us to communism? What a dope!

I'm so damned proud of all you guys replying in this thread (sniff-sniff)

Bo's Fish Wagon in Key West has killer sandwiches. It's probably going to be destroyed by Irma though.

My dad lives in Naples. I forget the name of the joint, but there's a sandwich joint/bar down on the beach. They have this grouper sandwich that is so good, you'd drop your pants in public just to get a bite.

Actually, you'd probably just drop your pants for the hell of it, so never-mind.

We're submitting our Jack Smashed Pumpkin Ale to the Great American Beer Festival in Denver in just a few weeks. Tastes like pumpkin pie. Great Seasonal beer.

We're also submitting our Sunburn Habanero IPA and our Blue Sky Blueberry Blonde ale.

I'm ever hopeful.

I still go for a wheat. Shock Top and Blue Moon being great staples. Nothing to me beats a great German hefeweizen where you literally can see a quarter inch of wheat sitting at the bottom of the bottle. Must be the German in me.

No way in hell I'd even try a pumpkin.

Had a friend pass me a six pack of Old Bay flavored beer. Live in Maryland. Blue crabs ya know. That was some awful ****. Like reading Elftard's paranoid posts.

By the way, anyone know...is the Tard a Jew today or a ghetto speaking black? I forget what ze is. There's usually a pattern but it's been a long day and I'm off my game.

Try Weihenstephaner Hefeweissbier and Weihenstephaner Hefeweissbier Dunkel, and if you want a really good strong wheat beer Weihenstephaner Vitus.

Timeline of Trump/Russia corruption, cyber-espionage, obstruction and treason
Seems like an open and shut case to me. Since Pence is up to his neck in this, as is Sessions and the whole Trump cabinet, that means we'll be seeing President Paul Ryan in the very near future?

My dad lives in Naples. I forget the name of the joint, but there's a sandwich joint/bar down on the beach. They have this grouper sandwich that is so good, you'd drop your pants in public just to get a bite.

Actually, you'd probably just drop your pants for the hell of it, so never-mind.

Tell him about Nick & Stella's Sports Bar in Ft. Myers. Steeler Bar and the pizza and calzones are orgasmic.

Try Weihenstephaner Hefeweissbier and Weihenstephaner Hefeweissbier Dunkel, and if you want a really good strong wheat beer Weihenstephaner Vitus.

I understand that was Herr Gambolputty de von Ausfern- schplenden- schlitter- crasscrenbon- fried- digger- dingle- dangle- dongle- dungle- burstein- von- knacker- thrasher- apple- banger- horowitz- ticolensic- grander- knotty- spelltinkle- grandlich- grumblemeyer- spelterwasser- kurstlich- himbleeisen- bahnwagen- gutenabend- bitte- ein- nürnburger- bratwustle- gerspurten- mitz- weimache- luber- hundsfut- gumberaber- shönedanker- kalbsfleisch- mittler- aucher von Hautkopft of Ulm's favorite beer. It must have been good if Herr Gambolputty de von Ausfern- schplenden- schlitter- crasscrenbon- fried- digger- dingle- dangle- dongle- dungle- burstein- von- knacker- thrasher- apple- banger- horowitz- ticolensic- grander- knotty- spelltinkle- grandlich- grumblemeyer- spelterwasser- kurstlich- himbleeisen- bahnwagen- gutenabend- bitte- ein- nürnburger- bratwustle- gerspurten- mitz- weimache- luber- hundsfut- gumberaber- shönedanker- kalbsfleisch- mittler- aucher von Hautkopft of Ulm liked it

Pliny The Elder got knocked off after being rated the top beer for 8 years. I have never had it. I like Bell's Two Hearted, the one that beat it. I like Zombie Dust too but it's a little over rated. These people clearly have not had Dreadnaught.

2017 Best Beers in America Results

best-craft-beer
Each year we ask Zymurgy magazine readers to share a list of their 20 favorite beers that are commercially available in the United States.

We’ve tallied the votes, and here are the results for the 2017 Best Beers in America survey including Top Ranked Beers, Top Breweries, Best Porfolio and Top Imports. You can also check out the Best Beers in America results broken down by individual state.

Note: ‘T’ indicates a tie, and hyperlinked beers include a clone homebrew recipe.

Top-Ranked Beers

1. Bell’s Two Hearted Ale
2. Russian River Pliny the Elder
3. Founders Breakfast Stout
4. Three Floyds Zombie Dust
5. Bell’s Hopslam
T6. Founders KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout)
T6. The Alchemist Heady Topper
T8. Deschutes Fresh Squeezed IPA
T8. Sierra Nevada Celebration
10. Ballast Point Sculpin IPA
T11. Boulevard Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale
T11. Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
T13. Founders All Day IPA
T13. Lawson’s Finest Liquids Sip of Sunshine
15. Cigar City Jai Alai IPA
16. Deschutes Black Butte Porter
17. Goose Island Bourbon County Brand Stout
18. Left Hand Milk Stout Nitro
T19. Lagunitas IPA
T19. Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA
T19. Stone IPA
T22. Tree House Julius
T22. Odell IPA
T22. Russian River Blind Pig IPA
T22. Toppling Goliath pseudoSue
26. Fat Head’s Hop Juju
T27. Fat Head’s Head Hunter IPA
T27. Firestone Walker Double Jack
T27. Melvin 2×4 DIPA
T27. New Belgium La Folie
T27. Odell 90 Shilling
T27. Russian River Pliny the Younger
T27. Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPA
T27. The Alchemist Focal Banger
T27. Tröegs Nugget Nectar
T27. Founders Backwoods *******
T27. Oskar Blues Ten FIDY
T38. Great Lakes Edmund Fitzgerald Porter
T38. Deschutes The Abyss
T38. North Coast Old Rasputin
T38. Arrogant ******* Ale
T38. Stone Enjoy By IPA
T43. Dogfish Head 120 Minute IPA
T43. New Glarus Wisconsin Belgian Red
T43. Oskar Blues Dale’s Pale Ale
T43. Russian River Consecration
T47. Wicked Weed Pernicious
T47. Firestone Walker Union Jack
T47. New Holland Dragon’s Milk
T47. Oskar Blues Old Chub
T47. Three Floyds Alpha King

I had Pliny The Elder once, it was good but I didn't get all the fuss.

Top-Ranked Beers

1. Bell’s Two Hearted Ale
2. Russian River Pliny the Elder *
3. Founders Breakfast Stout
4. Three Floyds Zombie Dust
5. Bell’s Hopslam
T6. Founders KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout)
T6. The Alchemist Heady Topper *
T8. Deschutes Fresh Squeezed IPA
T8. Sierra Nevada Celebration *
10. Ballast Point Sculpin IPA
T11. Boulevard Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale
T11. Sierra Nevada Pale Ale *
T13. Founders All Day IPA *
T13. Lawson’s Finest Liquids Sip of Sunshine
15. Cigar City Jai Alai IPA
16. Deschutes Black Butte Porter
17. Goose Island Bourbon County Brand Stout
18. Left Hand Milk Stout Nitro
T19. Lagunitas IPA *
T19. Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA *
T19. Stone IPA *
T22. Tree House Julius
T22. Odell IPA
T22. Russian River Blind Pig IPA
T22. Toppling Goliath pseudoSue
26. Fat Head’s Hop Juju
T27. Fat Head’s Head Hunter IPA *
T27. Firestone Walker Double Jack
T27. Melvin 2×4 DIPA
T27. New Belgium La Folie
T27. Odell 90 Shilling
T27. Russian River Pliny the Younger
T27. Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPA
T27. The Alchemist Focal Banger
T27. Tröegs Nugget Nectar *
T27. Founders Backwoods *******
T27. Oskar Blues Ten FIDY
T38. Great Lakes Edmund Fitzgerald Porter *
T38. Deschutes The Abyss
T38. North Coast Old Rasputin
T38. Arrogant ******* Ale *
T38. Stone Enjoy By IPA *
T43. Dogfish Head 120 Minute IPA *
T43. New Glarus Wisconsin Belgian Red
T43. Oskar Blues Dale’s Pale Ale
T43. Russian River Consecration
T47. Wicked Weed Pernicious
T47. Firestone Walker Union Jack
T47. New Holland Dragon’s Milk
T47. Oskar Blues Old Chub
T47. Three Floyds Alpha King

* Stuff I've had.
Ballast Point Red Velvet is a trip, we brewed a clone of that and it was real good. Bright red beer.

Seems like an open and shut case to me. Since Pence is up to his neck in this, as is Sessions and the whole Trump cabinet, that means we'll be seeing President Paul Ryan in the very near future?

Quit trying to hijack the beer thread. Like you hijacked the Raiders logo for your avatar.

Instead of hijacking the thread which is just burying your head in the sand, read.

Don't be a jackass just because you don't like the truth.

you're a jackass and wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in the ***