• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

To the "Oh, voter fraud is a fantasy, unpossible here" crowd, please note.

You know what to do ... YOU know.

iu

Like Patton told his men:

"Some of you men are wondering whether or not you'll chicken out under fire. Don't worry about it. I can assure you that you'll all do your duty. War is a bloody business, a killing business. The Nazis are the enemy. Wade into them, spill their blood or they will spill yours. Shoot them in the guts. Rip open their belly. When shells are hitting all around you and you wipe the dirt from your face and you realize that it's not dirt, it's the blood and gut of what was once your best friend, you'll know what to do."

Today someone with a name similar to my brother who has never lived with me received two mail in ballot requests at my address. I'm trying to decide what to do with them.

Too bad there is no one in the media that would be interested in doing a story about this.

Too bad there is no one in the media that would be interested in doing a story about this.

Write the newspaper owned by that ugly, bald freak and tell them that you suspect ... REPUBLICANS may be behind this!!

That rag will have more reporters on the story than the number sent to rifle through Sarah Palin's garbage cans.

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/202...mail-carrier-admits-attempted-election-fraud/

Cooper was charged in May after eight mail-in requests for absentee voter ballots had their party affiliations altered.

Cooper, 47, of Dry Fork, held a postal contract to pick up mail in the three towns in which the voters live and delivered the forms in April to the Pendleton County clerk, according to a federal affidavit.

An investigation by the secretary of state’s office found five of the ballot requests were changed from Democrat to Republican with a black ink pen, the affidavit said.

Bennie Cogar, an attorney general’s office investigator who conducted the probe on behalf of the secretary of state’s office, said in the affidavit that the Pendleton County clerk called some of the voters after receiving the requests because she knew they were not Republicans. The clerk then contacted the secretary of state’s office to report the alterations.

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/202...mail-carrier-admits-attempted-election-fraud/

Cooper was charged in May after eight mail-in requests for absentee voter ballots had their party affiliations altered.

Cooper, 47, of Dry Fork, held a postal contract to pick up mail in the three towns in which the voters live and delivered the forms in April to the Pendleton County clerk, according to a federal affidavit.

An investigation by the secretary of state’s office found five of the ballot requests were changed from Democrat to Republican with a black ink pen, the affidavit said.

Bennie Cogar, an attorney general’s office investigator who conducted the probe on behalf of the secretary of state’s office, said in the affidavit that the Pendleton County clerk called some of the voters after receiving the requests because she knew they were not Republicans. The clerk then contacted the secretary of state’s office to report the alterations.

And if he were changing them from Republican to Democrat, the local CBS affiliate would never have aired it, you know, I know it, everyone knows it.

And if he were changing them from Republican to Democrat, the local CBS affiliate would never have aired it, you know, I know it, everyone knows it.

There's never a 100%, rock solid, stone-cold, lock bet.

Except this.