• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Todd McShay: Steelers, Falcons, Vikings Now Likely Landing Spot For Justin Fields Depending On Kirk Cousins

SteelerNation.com News

Forefather
Admin
Reaction score
The Pittsburgh Steelers will not be able to escape the Justin Fields rumors until a trade is officially finalized. They have already been confirmed to be in negotiations with the Chicago Bears, but the extent of those negotiations is unknown. With free agency approaching rapidly, the Bears are hoping to get this done quickly. There are still many hurdles that need to be cleared, and some of them may not be cleared until free agency. Either way, the list of teams that are interested in Fields is already small, so the Steelers still have a good chance to acquire him.

READ MORE

No way Art allows this to happen! He’s got a first round pick invested in Kenny two years ago and I simply cannot see him allowing a second round pick to be given up for Fields.

No way Art allows this to happen! He’s got a first round pick invested in Kenny two years ago and I simply cannot see him allowing a second round pick to be given up for Fields.

Unless Coach Tomlin is looking to duplicate the Lamar Jackson Charade, you know, a RB that thinks he can throw Scenario. I don’t see this happening either, it just doesn’t make sense.

EVEN if Mason moves on, then I’d see and old Tanyhill being sought after first.

It would be crazy and asinine wrapped up in one, if this was sought after and paid for in trade capital. (Use picks and move up if that is the case)

Salute the nation

Just another shyt flinging monkey masquerading as a “reporter”, hoping that just one of their stories work out.

I’d rather take a cheap Russel if I’m going away from KP

giving up anything higher than a 4th round pick for Fields is insanity, someone will do it tho, hopefully not us, it would just be wasting time and starts on someone who is not that guy