• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Tomlin Hosts Hillary Clinton Fundraiser at his HOME

• Thread starter Thread starter Clete
  • Start date Start date
Good evening everybody and thank you for coming. First I would like to review Mrs. Clinton's performance last week against Mr. Sanders. She scored more delegates which is the name of the game in the game of politics, if you will. Obviously she will be the Democrat nominee for President, obviously. Her above the neck performance, and presumably below the neck performance, with Markie Post is above the line obviously. She has a strong arm for throwing lamps and is very accurate as her main receiver Bill Clinton will attest, although Bill needs to work on his hands and use them to catch instead of his face. She has a low center of gravity and uses her thick lower body to get good leverage against her opponents, if you will, obviously.

Breaking news.... Hillary Clinton who claims she for women even though she stuck with her husband who abused them, and took 25+ million from nations like Iran and Saudi Arabia who treats them like 3rd class citizens challenged Art Rooney on why there are no women in leadership positions employed by the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Rooney declined to comment but added he has an open mind to adding cheerleaders in the future. Reportedly Bill smiled ear to ear.

Not everyone is some combination of bat-**** crazy, paranoid-delusional and intolerant to the point that they will personally hold this against Tomlin.
On this board, not so much. As far as the general population and Steelers fans in general, yes, I agree.

I am becoming less and less of an NFL fan every day. I am finding it harder and harder to like the players,.......and coaches. It's a good thing Dick Lebeau retired.

Let's use your words, not everyone. That implies some on the Steelers. Dumb move by Tomlin. Why created unnecessary friction on a topic like politics?.

You have to consider who you are talking about. The players? Something tells me Martavius Bryant could give a ****. As far as the players, coaches and admin that do? They're wealthy and successful, and likely intellectual as well. They aren't angry, disenfranchised and disgruntled. They might disagree with Tomlin's politics, but they're perfectly capable of differentiating that from his and their profession.

Really disappointing. I think that she is such a disaster that suporting her is equal to mental stupidity in my world.

Tomlin has politics in his blood. Have you ever listened to a post game presser? He can talk forever and not say anything.

I am becoming less and less of an NFL fan every day. I am finding it harder and harder to like the players,.......and coaches. It's a good thing Dick Lebeau retired.

I agree...for sports in general. I watch games only. I can't watch pre game shows or sports center or even listen to Mike And Mike anymore. It's all become about everything outside of the game rather than the game. Plus, these so called journalists swinging from the ball sacks of these prima Donna athletes, most of whom have no idea what it's like to live in the real world, makes me want to puke.

Reactions: JMM