• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Tomlin Press Conference

Black & Gold Bleeder

Forefather
Reaction score

Hall of Honor Weekend
-Injury . Kuntz and miles jack should be ok. Witherspoon Hammy. Lots of blah blah speak..."Let their participation be our guide."
-IR ,, TJ and Kazee have been participants. We will continue to monitor. ,,, blah blah
- RE: New Orleans. More versitile
- Tomlin tells us how their guys are good players,, and how they play football.
- Offense , apparently Tomlin loves him some Taysom Hill.
- We need to make a comprehensive plan to contain him.
- Andy Dalton now is All Pro apparently... lots of accolades
- THey spread ball aroundd. (who knew?)

Its been a good week. We'll lean in on it...

Questions:

Watt will obviously be a positive contributor ..... (garbled tomlinisms)
Tomlin likes our misdirection passing game and moving the pocket.. (a positive to build on)
(this is painful to listen to)

Focus of passing game doesnt change with claypool gone.
(study habits) I dont know what he was referring to there. I believe our guys study at an appropriate level.

Accountability" - is routine procedure for us.

Jaylen warren vs najee - Najee is healthy enough to play. Expects jaylon to continue contributing. Beat around the bush regarding warren more play time.

i cant do this any more,,,,,,,,, trying to decipher his speak,,,,, and re type it into acute snapshots of what he is saying is just ******* NASA level ****.

Last edited:
So my question to shades would be what significant changes can we expect or are we on a need to know basis?

So my question to shades would be what significant changes can we expect or are we on a need to know basis?
<channelling Mike>
We can expect there to be changes of significance once we have diagnosed the terms and conditions of magnitude have been defined and dissected in a conversation of such, where those changes are discussed for possibilities and potential."
</Mike>

you're welcome

<channelling Mike>
We can expect there to be changes of significance once we have diagnosed the terms and conditions of magnitude have been defined and dissected in a conversation of such, where those changes are discussed for possibilities and potential."
</Mike>

you're welcome
obviously

<channelling Mike>
</Mike>

you're welcome
HCMT couldn't carry that sentence in a wheel barrow.

Has to be some type of mental deficiency that causes someone to answer questions like that because there is no freaking way I would be able to come up with that answer off the cuff...

Heck I would have to write it down and rehearse it for Christs sake but ol Mikey T just blabs it out naturally.

I am sure he said something like, "Our offensive gameplay may look a lot like hemorrhoids, but Coach Canada has the Preparation H for that. We are going to address that itch"

."Let their participation be our guide."

he said this at least 5 times..
Does that mean he hands out trophies/medals like at a Saturday soccer tourney for pre-schoolers?

Does that mean he hands out trophies/medals like at a Saturday soccer tourney for pre-schoolers?
He might as well, that would be the only trophy this team gets undercover him moving forward. 😁

James Harrison (or his kids) would NOT be standing in line.

Salute the nation

The more loss this season becomes the less intelligent Coach Tomlin sounds.

I'm not his boss and he knows a hell of a lot more about football than most of us here but come on man, hold yourself respectfully.

If their participation is our guide then how about his participation being our guide as well.

Salute the nation

If you ask him a tougher question...."I don't know what you're referring to?"
What do you expect him to say ??? They ask questions as if he is supposed to know all the intricate details of other people's takes...I think his responses are spot on for being put on the spot...They are searching for dirt and he is basically putting them in their place as this is what happens all day long in the NBA with reporters trying to sow strife....He ain't gonna add **** to ****...I like his responses

Translation: If they make it through the practice week and "participate" they will play...Seems reasonable to me...You practice, you play...No practice, no play...

What do you expect him to say ??? They ask questions as if he is supposed to know all the intricate details of other people's takes...I think his responses are spot on for being put on the spot...They are searching for dirt and he is basically putting them in their place as this is what happens all day long in the NBA with reporters trying to sow strife....He ain't gonna add **** to ****...I like his responses

Translation: If they make it through the practice week and "participate" they will play...Seems reasonable to me...You practice, you play...No practice, no play...
He's a ******' tool & you're the box.