• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

training camp

Holy ****. There's 111 pages of Archer bitching and whining bullshit on Page 1 of the Idiots Forum - errr, I mean, the Football Forum. Can those of you that want to debate Archer and that pick move it over there?

I plan to go to TC again this year (missed it last year) with my sons and I find this thread very helpful when I plan for the day...except when I have to wade through it later this summer to the tune of 4 and 5 pages to try to find information about TC buried among the petty arguments that are off topic.

Thanks.

Holy ****. There's 111 pages of Archer bitching and whining bullshit on Page 1 of the Idiots Forum - errr, I mean, the Football Forum. Can those of you that want to debate Archer and that pick move it over there?

I plan to go to TC again this year (missed it last year) with my sons and I find this thread very helpful when I plan for the day...except when I have to wade through it later this summer to the tune of 4 and 5 pages to try to find information about TC buried among the petty arguments that are off topic.

Thanks.

Last year they changed the format so that late comers couldn't just run up and get the better spots. Fist come first serve. Hopefully it stays the same this year. As I usually go really early, but always come away enjoying the day.

When training camp was smaller population wise you could even get in a long convo with a player. Those where the days !

Either way there is still tricks to getting good autographs as well as good spots to see the practices........

Make sure you use sun protection, bring a few umbrella chairs if you have them, lots of liquids (beat th heat), cameras, and anything you want to get signed.

Besides positioning for a good spot, bring the personalized memorabilia, players respond to it.

I have Hines Ward' poster , Big Bens high school jersey signed.along with countless of other personalized pictures.

Last year they changed the format so that late comers couldn't just run up and get the better spots. Fist come first serve. Hopefully it stays the same this year. As I usually go really early, but always come away enjoying the day.

When training camp was smaller population wise you could even get in a long convo with a player. Those where the days !

Either way there is still tricks to getting good autographs as well as good spots to see the practices........

Make sure you use sun protection, bring a few umbrella chairs if you have them, lots of liquids (beat th heat), cameras, and anything you want to get signed.

Besides positioning for a good spot, bring the personalized memorabilia, players respond to it.

I have Hines Ward' poster , Big Bens high school jersey signed.along with countless of other personalized pictures.
A few more 8 and 8 seasons and you maybe back to the good old days.