• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Transgender weightlifter wins two gold medals in women's competition

Spike

Reaction score
The transgender conquest of women’s sports continued over the weekend as a New Zealand weightlifter took home multiple gold medals at the 2019 Pacific Games in Samoa.

Laurel Hubbard won two gold medals and a silver in the three heavyweight categories

1523149548-laurel-hubbard-lifting-960x540.png

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jul/15/laurel-hubbard-transgender-weightlifter-wins-two-g/

-------------------------

Let’s teach em to play soccer. LOL

Of course.

Hell even in my 40's I think I have a shot at a few Gold medals too. And I didn't even play a sport in college! I just need to pick an event and start my transition.

#stunningandbrave

Clown world keeps rolling on.

Mentally ill guy pretending to be a woman wins gold. That's how I view that one. It's just beyond ridiculous. No matter what hormones you take or how mutilated your genitals become. That's an absolute truth.

The suicide rate tells the tale on the floor your elevator stops at. It's not the top.

I am loving the stupid show the libs are putting on in sports. It's absolutely the implosion I thought would happen.

I also wonder, why haven't girls who think they're guys dominated men's sports yet? Hmmmm

Mentally ill guy pretending to be a woman wins gold. That's how I view that one. It's just beyond ridiculous. No matter what hormones you take or how mutilated your genitals become. That's an absolute truth.

The suicide rate tells the tale on the floor your elevator stops at. It's not the top.

I don't know if it's a mental illness or not. Suicide rates could be high for various reasons such as bullying, not being accepted by your parents, wanting to be "normal", etc etc....I do feel they are born that way, but could definitely be due to chemical issues aka mental health. As for sports people born as men should not be competing against women. Is this kind of stuff going ti be allowed in the Olympics? I highly doubt it

As for sports people born as men should not be competing against women. Is this kind of stuff going ti be allowed in the Olympics? I highly doubt it

You're kidding right?

If I told you 20 years ago men would be allowed in womens' bathrooms and vice versa, you'd have said no way. If I had told you 15 years ago, men would be competing in womens' sports wearing wigs, you'd have said no way.

I promise you that they will be competing in the Olympics. Just wait. They are already capturing state titles in track and wrestling and winning gold medals in world championships. Yes, they will be in the Olympics. And ESPN will celebrate them and one of them will win the Arthur Ashe award, etc etc. Look what happened to Brucina Jenner. CELEBRATED.

I don't know if it's a mental illness or not. Suicide rates could be high for various reasons such as bullying, not being accepted by your parents, wanting to be "normal", etc etc....I do feel they are born that way, but could definitely be due to chemical issues aka mental health. As for sports people born as men should not be competing against women. Is this kind of stuff going ti be allowed in the Olympics? I highly doubt it

Gender dysphoria was classified as a mental illness as recently as 2015, and changed it without explanation. As far as being allowed in the Olympics, you know they would buckle to politically correct pressure. It's only a matter of time.

Last edited:
I am loving the stupid show the libs are putting on in sports. It's absolutely the implosion I thought would happen.

I also wonder, why haven't girls who think they're guys dominated men's sports yet? Hmmmm

I want to see one of them try boxing a man. Or MMA.

You're kidding right?

If I told you 20 years ago men would be allowed in womens' bathrooms and vice versa, you'd have said no way. If I had told you 15 years ago, men would be competing in womens' sports wearing wigs, you'd have said no way.

I promise you that they will be competing in the Olympics. Just wait. They are already capturing state titles in track and wrestling and winning gold medals in world championships. Yes, they will be in the Olympics. And ESPN will celebrate them and one of them will win the Arthur Ashe award, etc etc. Look what happened to Brucina Jenner. CELEBRATED.
Like Indy said, wait until one tries their hand at boxing/MMA.

I can’t see a tranny keeping up with say GGG, Tyson Fury or anyone for that matter

It's always been a disorder in the psychiatric field.

well, at least we have one example from last year of a man fighting a woman on the woman's side of the MMA in a literal skull-crushing finish

Go to the :50 mark

I can't wrap my mind around men competing with women in sports like weighlifting, boxing, MMA or any sport where men are clearly stronger. That is like the Globetrotters playing the Generals. Out of 100 games, the Generals may win a game or two, but there's no real contest.

Last edited:
well, at least we have one example from last year of a man fighting a woman on the woman's side of the MMA in a literal skull-crushing finish

When she is done with her fighting career, the has a bright future as a broadcaster.

Wtf?

Caitlyn Jenner

Er... wait. Does that count? lol

Cause they couldn’t man up?!?

Interesting...

The woman fighter nor her agent were able to bring themselves to come out and say "It's ******* BULLSHIT!" But you could see that's exactly what they were thinking.

"Uh, we should have been told so we could uh... be better prepared (for the ***-kicking). Uh, it's not that it was wrong, but if I'd known (I was going to get my *** beaten by a man) I would have um prepared differently (Said No ******* WAY!)."

I wonder if there's a way to reduce transgenders testosterone levels to say...Olive Oil from Popeye???