• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Transgender weightlifter wins two gold medals in women's competition

I can't wrap my mind around men competing with women in sports like weighlifting, boxing, MMA or any sport where men are clearly stronger. That is like the Globetrotters playing the Generals. Out of 100 games, the Generals may win a game or two, but there's no real contest.

Girls on the wrestling team is fairly common. When he was wrestling my son told me that he would not wrestle a girl, and I agreed. He never had to make that call but he would have taken a DQ. If I had a daughter I would never let her wrestle with boys. It's brutal and very...intimate.

Well you know what they say... if at first you dont succeed, change your gender

Girls on the wrestling team is fairly common. When he was wrestling my son told me that he would not wrestle a girl, and I agreed. He never had to make that call but he would have taken a DQ. If I had a daughter I would never let her wrestle with boys. It's brutal and very...intimate.

But the Commander-In-Chief said, "Grab 'em in the _____, Coach - why am I getting DQ'd???"

No doubt. Son wrestled 3 years varsity. No girl opponent for him, but I did see one girl in one meet on an opposing team.

Is your opposition to it because you don't want him taking a chance on hurting the girl, losing to the girl or getting accused of sexual improprieties for accidentally grabbing the wrong body part of the girl?

Is your opposition to it because you don't want him taking a chance on hurting the girl, losing to the girl or getting accused of sexual improprieties for accidentally grabbing the wrong body part of the girl?
yes