• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Travel by Night……….. STEELERS—-@—-Ravens Prediction thread….Don’t be scared

wait, if you have ne on ignore, can you see it when i like a post? just curious
You aren't one of the people I have on ignore lol

WoWzA,…….. we’ve got some stinky pile going down tonight !!!

Perfect predictions, yes more than one, demented and fermented tie breaker answers, some
not on “ignor”

FIRST the answer to the tie breaker question.
DARCI, a tall blonde with GREAT Benewchies!!! Her and I are friends as she has had a hard life to point And knows she is safe with me. I gave her a ride to go get groceries the night of the tie break question. Last summer we went KAYAKing and it was early fall and she asked what she should wear(thinking warm or cold cloths)…….
Me in a serious voice said ….. “ G-string and two small bandaids”.

Many had challenging answers such as OMAR said Steve, not sure if he knows what WOMAN means
ZonaBurgh was close as Charlie Theron was 3rd to the last woman in the LUXURY S10
Pam / Jade / Illean / and many others

FIRST. PLACE EXACT Winners, yes a TIE and both didn’t give tie breaker names
Mightyguru:::::::::::::::::::::: 16 - 13 = 0
FordFairLane::::::::::::::::::: 16 - 13 = 0
PRIZE: Precedence has been set due to exact tie and NO TIE BREAKER participation I have to declare this as a TIE. I can’t deface the value of the multiple Walmart cards by cutting them in half. I will have to “push” the total and complete prize forward to this weeks prediction thread. EACH winner has equal right to each card, thus the push forward and not monetary equal split.
There will be NO chance for two entries as offered in the past for consolation prize as the past contestants chose to pass that option. Cry a river but it is what it is
Each will receive a warm heartfelt commencement of their stroke of genius but also be remembered for their lack of participation on the tie break., Each will receive 1/2 of a shared vision of sugar plumbs dancing (not naked- the plumbs, the winners could be in the privacy of their own homes), each will get a 11.15 mile free ride in the LUXURY S10 and a commemorative verbal prize from Coolie.

SECON PLACE TIE
BLITZ ::::::::::: 1 ………wins outright due to his tie break answer “PAM” even though wrong name and he is not on “IGNOR”
Steelhurt::::::: 1 …….. no tie break answer
PRIZE: Gets to ride on right hand side of Charle Theron’s side next time she is in the LUXURY S10, Free chance to reach across her chest while steering the S10 (only on a straight away), Free sample of what Santa’s reindeer leave behind, a virtual handshake and a congratulatory pat on the back

Honorable Mentions
MTC / Steelerf4life / Omar / One for the bus / Steel dino / ZonaBurgh

PRIZE; Virtual swift kick in the azZ

Weather report : Nice, little wind, sunshine

EDIT: I went to 5 on the honorable mentions. LUNAR had 6 so he gets a “special” honorable mention,
did I mention LUNAR is “special”…

THANK. YOU. To all who participated and looking forward to next prediction thread to be released Wednesday.

1) If you don’t pick winning team, YOU are out
2) total differential. 17 - 14 = 2
3) Tie go to my discretion
4) Winner posted Tuesday
5) Prediction thread Wednesday
6). Coolie rule (almost broken by Ford FairLane but I ruled in his favor)

Salute the nation

Last edited:
WoWzA,…….. we’ve got some stinky pile going down tonight !!!

Perfect predictions, yes more than one, demented and fermented tie breaker answers, some
not on “ignor”

FIRST the answer to the tie breaker question.
DARCI, a tall blonde with GREAT Benewchies!!! Her and I are friends as she has had a hard life to point And knows she is safe with me. I gave her a ride to go get groceries the night of the tie break question. Last summer we went KAYAKing and it was early fall and she asked what she should wear(thinking warm or cold cloths)…….
Me in a serious voice said ….. “ G-string and two small bandaids”.

Many had challenging answers such as OMAR said Steve, not sure if he knows what WOMAN means
ZonaBurgh was close as Charlie Theron was 3rd to the last woman in the LUXURY S10
Pam / Jade / Illean / and many others

FIRST. PLACE EXACT Winners, yes a TIE and both didn’t give tie breaker names
Mightyguru:::::::::::::::::::::: 16 - 13 = 0
FordFairLane::::::::::::::::::: 16 - 13 = 0
PRIZE: Precedence has been set due to exact tie and NO TIE BREAKER participation I have to declare this as a TIE. I can’t deface the value of the multiple Walmart cards by cutting them in half. I will have to “push” the total and complete prize forward to this weeks prediction thread. EACH winner has equal right to each card, thus the push forward and not monetary equal split.
There will be NO chance for two entries as offered in the past for consolation prize as the past contestants chose to pass that option. Cry a river but it is what it is
Each will receive a warm heartfelt commencement of their stroke of genius but also be remembered for their lack of participation on the tie break., Each will receive 1/2 of a shared vision of sugar plumbs dancing (not naked- the plumbs, the winners could be in the privacy of their own homes), each will get a 11.15 mile free ride in the LUXURY S10 and a commemorative verbal prize from Coolie.

SECON PLACE TIE
BLITZ ::::::::::: 1 ………wins outright due to his tie break answer “PAM” even though wrong name and he is not on “IGNOR”
Steelhurt::::::: 1 …….. no tie break answer
PRIZE: Gets to ride on right hand side of Charle Theron’s side next time she is in the LUXURY S10, Free chance to reach across her chest while steering the S10 (only on a straight away), Free sample of what Santa’s reindeer leave behind, a virtual handshake and a congratulatory pat on the back

Honorable Mentions
MTC / Steelerf4life / Omar / One for the bus / Steel dino / ZonaBurgh

PRIZE; Virtual swift kick in the azZ

Weather report : Nice, little wind, sunshine

EDIT: I went to 5 on the honorable mentions. LUNAR had 6 so he gets a “special” honorable mention,
did I mention LUNAR is “special”…

THANK. YOU. To all who participated and looking forward to next prediction thread to be released Wednesday.

1) If you don’t pick winning team, YOU are out
2) total differential. 17 - 14 = 2
3) Tie go to my discretion
4) Winner posted Tuesday
5) Prediction thread Wednesday
6). Coolie rule (almost broken by Ford FairLane but I ruled in his favor)

Salute the nation
What were the band-aids for?

In seriousness without to many personal details, she is VERY beautiful (think prettier model type). That is her downfall as she attracts the wrong character types And ends up in a place she shouldn’t be.

We have been friends for a very long time and she is “clean” in all aspects and finally living a life that she is happy With.

I asked her prior to using her name as the tie breaker and she pre-approved. Blessings her way.

Salute the nation

In seriousness without to many personal details, she is VERY beautiful (think prettier model type). That is her downfall as she attracts the wrong character types And ends up in a place she shouldn’t be.

We have been friends for a very long time and she is “clean” in all aspects and finally living a life that she is happy With.

I asked her prior to using her name as the tie breaker and she pre-approved. Blessings her way.

Salute the nation
Glad to hear she got her **** together and living the good life. Tell her thank you for playing along!

ThiS tHreAd iS UsElESs wItHoUt PiCs.

Thank you sir...

But I preferred the imaginary friends.
You can give them large breasts.

When I was traveling in my “spirit” world, I ran into his two imaginary friends…………… I won’t reveal the conversation but “BIG Breasts” wasn’t a part of it………………

Salute the nation

When I was traveling in my “spirit” world, I ran into his two imaginary friends…………… I won’t reveal the conversation but “BIG Breasts” wasn’t a part of it………………

Salute the nation
A cups?

One girl looked to be 1- A, and 1-B but it might have been a product of sleeping awkwardly on the one side. Could also be steel Dino wore it down more than the other side…………..

Salute the nation