• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen tells Congress that U.S. expected to hit debt limit Thursday

Steeler Pride

Bourbon Connoisseur
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

I’m living my life like our GOvt. Max them CC out baba.

Get ready.

They will monetize the debt to pay for welfare leaches and the SSI and Medicare Ponzi Schemes. Then hyperinflation will set in, then societal collapse. Those of us who can think and have been paying attention were trying to tell everyone.

Last edited:
https://www.post-gazette.com/news/p...-washington-house-senate/stories/202301130082

Just keep raising the debt limit...what could EVER go wrong. She is the most incompetent treasure secretary we have had in possibly forever. Then again, what more can you expect from the most incompetent administration in the history of the country. Good thing they checked a box for equity instead of a box for competence.

Did you ever think that this is actually planned? Are they doing anything that is actually a benefit to the United States and the future of its people?

Did you ever think that this is actually planned? Are they doing anything that is actually a benefit to the United States and the future of its people?
Yep
And joe Biden is the scapegoat for the democrat party’s policies that is destroying America.
It’s all scripted

Yep
And joe Biden is the scapegoat for the democrat party’s policies that is destroying America.
It’s all scripted

He is no longer of use to them since Republicans control the house. It's of no coincidence that all of these classified documents have suddenly popped up at 3 locations. And the news running it hard.

Illegitimate presidents have consequences.

It’s fine. Raise that ***** so we can give more billions to Ukraine.

It’s fine. Raise that ***** so we can give more billions to Ukraine.
Medicare paid 35 million dollars to 118 medical clinics in the United States that do not exist. These clinics were claimed by criminal organizations and used to defraud the Government. It worked.

or my favorite...

The U.S. National Institutes of Health funded a $592,527 study to explain why Chimpanzees throw their feces.

So study being done to see why Ark is the way he is. Wtf

Medicare paid 35 million dollars to 118 medical clinics in the United States that do not exist. These clinics were claimed by criminal organizations and used to defraud the Government. It worked.

or my favorite...

The U.S. National Institutes of Health funded a $592,527 study to explain why Chimpanzees throw their feces.
I was gonna mention the couple million for transgender education in Afghanistan.

Why even have a debt ceiling? All they do is vote to raise it anyway. The amazing part is that people freak out when politicians don’t want to raise the DEBT ceiling.
It’s like my credit card. They warn me all the time only to raise it. Such nice folk