• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Troy P all-star celebrity roast.

Steelmann

Reaction score

Ok guys and gals,hopefully this picture shows up.
Troy P. Celebrate Roast by the patrons of Mel Blount Youth Home.
Great cause......Great Pic......could you imagine being there.

Let’s do a name the photos. I recognize quite a few but I will start it off easy with my two fav Steelers of all time sitting beside Art....Troy and Mel. Gee I wonder why I always want a CB or Safety🙂. Nice to see JPJ got invited. Where the heck is Hines?

Last edited:
Nice to see Polamalu and Peezy Jr. there. No Rocky or Swann. Some of the assistant coaches are there for those who didn't catch it.

For me the whole front row is recognizable with the exception of the gentleman on the right. The second row…of course Ben, Charlie. I think that’s Louis Lipps to Ben’s left and Brett Keisel on Charlies right…and it might be Gerry Mullins next to Keisel. And I agree Steelman, good to see JPJ representing.

Last edited:
And someone is going to lose their mind because Tomlin is not there in 3.....2.....1.....

For me the whole front row is recognizable with the exception of the gentleman on the right. The second row…of course Ben, Charlie. I think that’s Louis Lipps to Ben’s left and Brett Keisel on Charlies right…and it might be Gerry Mullins next to Keisel. And I agree Steelman, good to see JPJ representing.
I'm digging Keisels outfit

someone had to take the pic

Regurgitated BACON, not bad and thanks for that………….

Not another team in the NFL that can put that kind of talent in one single room.

Salute the nnation

Is that kinda sorta a smile on Debo’s face?!?!!