• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trucker Boycott of NCY and Liberal Cities

Flog will avoid this thread, since ze/zer/zey/zem is unaware of what a truck is, or why someone would drive a truck when they could easily drive a Prius instead.
Flog doesn’t visit this forum no more.

I was there when I was about 8 years old. I saw enough. Wouldn't want to see it.

Flog will avoid this thread, since ze/zer/zey/zem is unaware of what a truck is, or why someone would drive a truck when they could easily drive a Prius instead.
And you’re all too familiar with big rigs after working many a long night at the truck stop making friends passing through town and earning the moniker “Busy Bottom Boy”.

I havent been to NYC in over a decade... hate the traffic... think the whole city is grossly overrated.
Wife and I were happy to find a place that had breakfast for $12. Breakfast buffet in the hotel was $45.

Wife and I were happy to find a place that had breakfast for $12. Breakfast buffet in the hotel was $45.
We went to a bar in NY Years ago... back when beers on Carson street in pittsburgh might have been $2 and change at a pricey place, but was usually under $2... this was not a nice bar and we werent even in the city proper... one round for three of us drinking nascar beers came to $28.... its just a really broken part of the country... almost 9 million people shouldnt be squeezed into 300 square miles... i mean its 30,000 people per square mile without even factoring in that you are in a city where a large portion of land is taken up by commercial property, roads and river.

And what happened to the wood fired pizza places?

And you’re all too familiar with big rigs after working many a long night at the truck stop making friends passing through town and earning the moniker “Busy Bottom Boy”.

Floggy's attempt at humor is akin to looking after an 18 month old - some nonsense words and a messy disaster featuring diaper changes and food stains.