• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump appoints Betsy DeVos to education secretary post

I figure if we can have a Treasury Secretary that can't even use Turbo Tax and doesn't know how to file Sole proprietor income, no need for an education secretary to have education experience .

My teacher friends are freaking out that she has no history with public education. Fun to watch really.

Same with mine. They are already crying and saying what a failure she is.

Same with mine. They are already crying and saying what a failure she is.

Yup. They can read the future. Must be nice to be a lib.

I just sit back and laugh.

As for creationism, the libs can't tell the difference between allowing the criticism of the evolutionary weaknesses and forcing creationism on kids.

But Obama was OK to appoint a woman to Supreme Court who had never been a judge at any level.

Education should be left to the States. If your State fails you kids, move to a better State.

I'm afraid there's going to be no place left to go

85 languages spoken in Buffalo schools as 'New Americans' enter classrooms

The City of Buffalo has taken in thousands of immigrants and refugees in recent years, and it’s reflected in many of its schools. More than 85 different languages are spoken throughout the district, but that number can change by the day.

BPS-language-sign.jpg

http://buffalonews.com/2016/11/27/new-americans-force-changes-at-central-registration/