• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump backs away from positions on taxes, mininum wage, large donors

Trump is just going back to the positions he has always had before the primaries. He is a New York liberal at heart.
In the past he said that Hillary would make a good President, so he might be endorsing her soon as well.

Trump is just going back to the positions he has always had before the primaries. He is a New York liberal at heart.
In the past he said that Hillary would make a good President, so he might be endorsing her soon as well.

That shouldn't keep libs like you voting for him then.

In the past he said that Hillary would make a good President

Holy ****, write this on the calendar. 21 said something that makes some ******* sense!!

I can only assume someone hacked your account?

j/k....

Trump backs away from positions...
Trumpster's fanboys better get used to it. He will waffle on issues one week to the next, depending on what he thinks will make him look good at the moment. He is faaaaar from being the conservative many think they are supporting, that I can guarantee you.

Trump says just print money to pay debt. Make US government bonds a risky investment.

Trumpster's fanboys better get used to it. He will waffle on issues one week to the next, depending on what he thinks will make him look good at the moment. He is faaaaar from being the conservative many think they are supporting, that I can guarantee you.

uh ... you know that there have been a few fence jumpers at the White House since The Big O, The Self-Proclaimed Messiah, The Anointed One, The Great Racial Divider, The Long-Winded Rhetorical Hypocrite, Bathhouse Blowjob Barry has taken up residence there, correct?

You also probably know that the Secret Service has deemed the 6-foot fence surrounding the White House to be inappropriate for modern times and suggest a taller fence - one that is 11 feet tall.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/invest...se-White-House-Fence-by-5-Feet-377329721.html

Now, about those borders...

uh ... you know that there have been a few fence jumpers at the White House since The Big O, The Self-Proclaimed Messiah, The Anointed One, The Great Racial Divider, The Long-Winded Rhetorical Hypocrite, Bathhouse Blowjob Barry has taken up residence there, correct?

You also probably know that the Secret Service has deemed the 6-foot fence surrounding the White House to be inappropriate for modern times and suggest a taller fence - one that is 11 feet tall.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/invest...se-White-House-Fence-by-5-Feet-377329721.html

If only our border with Mexico was measured in feet and not thousands of miles.

If only our border with Mexico was measured in feet and not thousands of miles.

I think Trump has them border jumpers worried about that fence Mexico is gonna be payin' for. These are some stories from just today's news.

Ranch Owner Sees Increase of Illegal Crossing Activity in Area

RINCON — A landowner living near Rincon said illegal crossing activity has started to pick up in the area. “When I do see a group, it ranges between five, 10, maybe 15,” Junior said. “But 10 days ago, when I saw 30, 40, almost 40, people, I knew something is coming up, it's changing. And it's not changing for the good.”
http://www.krgv.com/story/31952108/ranch-owner-sees-increase-of-illegal-crossing-activity-in-area

Feds open Texas border to 4,000 Cubans, security interview lasts just 1 hour before release

U.S. Border Patrol officials are opening up the Texas border to let 4,000 Cubans in, taking about an hour to interview them and check their criminal background, before letting them enter the United States on their own where most will stay for life.
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/f...ts-just-1-hour-before-release/article/2591121

City Assisting with Influx of People Crossing Border Illegally

MCALLEN — The impact of people who enter the country illegally is costing taxpayers for now. The city of McAllen is helping with the current influx.

The tab is running. McAllen spent $365,736 since the first influx of Central Americans hit the Rio Grande Valley two years ago. Now, the city is preparing for another wave.
http://www.krgv.com/story/31952049/city-assisting-with-influx-of-people-crossing-border-illegally

Border Patrol officials said this may just be the beginning. They said they expect to see an increase in the number of those crossing the river illegally in the weeks and months ahead.

“Historically, we've seen higher numbers during the summer months,” said Marlene Castro, Border Patrol spokesperson. “I can't give you specific reasons why. We are prepared. We have several rescue teams available throughout the ranch lands in our area of responsibility.”

Open_Borders_Immigration_Center.jpg

179211_600.jpg

Has there ever been a single Presidential nominee that has not pivoted towards the center after winning the party nomination? There must be one, right?

Has there ever been a single Presidential nominee that has not pivoted towards the center after winning the party nomination? There must be one, right?
Reagan maybe, but I don't remember much about his campaign pre and post nomination.

Who is praising Obama?

No one... it was an idiotic idea to circumvent rules set up to keep us from printing too much money... there are limits on what and how much paper money can be printed, but a loophole exists when it comes to minting coins. since there isn't enough funding or materials to mint a few trillion extra dollars in standard coins, Obama, hoping to circumvent a budget standoff, was trying to mint several new large dollar value coins to fund what congress wouldn't approve... thankfully it all fell through... randomly minting money is a horribad idea unless you want hyperinflation and are heavily invested in commodities that will retain value despite the country going bankrupt...lol