• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump can be prosecuted/Carson is Carson

Elfiero

Banned
Reaction score
Last edited:
So the professional protesters didn't work, let's go to plan D....or is it E?

It seems that cheese ball/pretend racist Donald Trump has violated federal law(not the first time I'm sure), and Ben Carson is what African-Americans have always known him to be: a house n*****.

That's a house nerd for you that have never been to university......

http://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/719044#ooid=d2Y3cxMjE6sC1wiw8B8mk0lAiYk_cKJV

The law Trump violated:
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/599

Bet nothing happens.

Typical. A well-educated, successful, articulate black man with common sense is referred to as house n-bomb by libtards.

Typical. A well-educated, successful, articulate black man with common sense is referred to as house n-bomb by libtards.

In other words, he is a neurosurgeon. He can't be really black!
How racist is that?

So the professional protesters didn't work, let's go to plan D....or is it E?

If moderate democrats/liberals have to own those nuts, then you get to own the Klan, and every right wing militia/tea party/ generic christian wacko group.

Wanna go there?

African Americans refer to him as that, like I mentioned. I said nothing about political affiliation(if any).

And everyone posting avoids the issue at hand: Trump violated federal law, clear as daylight.

If moderate democrats/liberals have to own those nuts, then you get to own the Klan, and every right wing militia/tea party/ generic christian wacko group.

Wanna go there?

So you are admitting those are hired nutbags?

As soon as we see the Klan, militias, blah , blah, wreaking havoc at Hitlary speeches, then we can talk.

I am sure once the FBI has completed the investigation into hillary's emails they will address this

Between the Trump crazies and the Black Lives whackos, it has turned out to be one giant **** show out there.

You have totally disingenuous people on both side screaming at each other about who's to blame for everything. There is nothing to be gained from this kind of political discourse.

Perhaps we should designate a free fire zone in the Nevada desert where these people could just go and fight it out.

Between the Trump crazies and the Black Lives whackos, it has turned out to be one giant **** show out there.

You have totally disingenuous people on both side screaming at each other about who's to blame for everything. There is nothing to be gained from this kind of political discourse.

Perhaps we should designate a free fire zone in the Nevada desert where these people could just go and fight it out.

It is too late for that.

So you are admitting those are hired nutbags?

As soon as we see the Klan, militias, blah , blah, wreaking havoc at Hitlary speeches, then we can talk.

No. I don't know who those people are, but the current "George Soros is behind this" right wing conspiracy/ paranoia sweeping the moronic Reich Wing blogosphere is b.s.

As far as the right wing and anti-law and order combined with Inciting violence goes....

LaVoy Finicum and company anyone.......

If you all would just tell both parties to **** off the nutjobs on both sides can take them over and run them into irrelivence while everyone else fixes this country correctly...damnthe spin and rhetoric

What racial affliliation do you claim tonight? I lost track.
I see you're boldly holding on to that racist jackass affiliation.

Good job champ! Good job!

Now go stand by Uncle Donald...maybe he'll let you trowel in the first brick of his giant wall.

Or even better let you touch his big penis!

Have a link, or just making stuff up?

http://www.deadlinedetroit.com/arti...id_using_uncle_tom_when_deserved#.Vui72N8o7fo

I don't just"make stuff up". If I did though I'd turn conservative and get on AM radio.

Maybe change my name from Michael Wiener to Michael Savage, turn away from a life as a bi-sexual child molester and embrace conservatism...for the dollars of course. NO! IT'S BECAUSE I'M AN ANGRY WHITE MAN CHRISTIAN(JEWISH REALLY)WIENER....ERRRR....SAVAGE!!!!!!

It seems that cheese ball/pretend racist Donald Trump has violated federal law(not the first time I'm sure), and Ben Carson is what African-Americans have always known him to be: a house n*****.

You have backhandledly called Dr. Ben Carson a house nigger. We all see what you did.

You have backhandledly called Dr. Ben Carson a house nigger. We all see what you did.

No I didn't. I called him a house nerd.

I provided a link to those calling him a house n word.

You wanted to get away with saying the word "nigger". We all see what you did.

As to the subject at hand...

There are some Uncle Tom *** ************* out there. No doubt. But Carson is a religious nut/head case. He's too bizarre to be dropped into any of the general philosophical categories.

There are some Uncle Tom *** ************* out there. No doubt. But Carson is a religious nut/head case. He's too bizarre to be dropped into any of the general philosophical categories.

Just curious, are you one that considers all successful, professional Black people Uncle Tom's? Seems to me that is the most common definition for people who throw that word around towards Black people who don't "keep it real".

Just curious, are you one that considers all successful, professional Black people Uncle Tom's? Seems to me that is the most common definition for people who throw that word around towards Black people who don't "keep it real".

You gotta hate your own to qualify as a Tom. A classic example...

1453149.jpg

I read Colin Powell's biography and it changed my life. Dude is probably the most successful Black man in American military history. I don't care about parties or politics necessarily. And I have great respect for success. But people like Thomas Sowell and Larry Elder who hate being Black and would gnaw off their left arm to be white? Or go out of their way to insult their own people to appease racist whites? **** them niggas.