• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump Fires 500 Obama Staffers… Dems Panic

Spike

Reaction score
Donald Trump is reportedly firing around 500 of Barack Obama’s staffers, as he plans to completely fill the White House with his own team.

Although President-elect Donald Trump has many jobs to fill, and has already indirectly created quite a few paid positions for liberal rabble rousers, there is one big group that has to revamp their resumes — around 500 of President Obama’s White House staffers.

The fired staffers have gotten so desperate about their employment situation that Obama has brought in representatives from Facebook, Instagram and other companies to offer insights into the job market.

“The transition out of government is a reality for most appointees, which brings both excitement about prospects for the next chapter or a long-awaited chance to recharge batteries, and a keen awareness about a big, impending change,” said White House spokeswoman Jennifer Friedman.

Ivan Adler, a headhunter at McCormick Group, explained that Obama’s staffers are about to face a major change in life that may be hard...

http://thefederalistpapers.org/us/500-people-just-lost-their-jobs-because-of-trump

---------------------------------

trumpobamastaff.jpg

Although I don't wish ill on the normal hard-working people of the White House, they're probably mostly upset that they're Libtards who WANTED to work for a growing omnipotent government and are shocked that their side wasn't going to be in power forever, contrary to the polls.

We need a special safe zone for these folks to have a good cry.

Is it uncommon for incoming presidents to place their own staff?

Is it me? Did Obama keep a significant portion of Bush's staff on? I'd be interested in finding out how many of them kept their positions over the last 8 years.

Is it me? Did Obama keep a significant portion of Bush's staff on? I'd be interested in finding out how many of them kept their positions over the last 8 years.

I'm curious about that as well.

We're not exactly talking about people directly involved with policy making and what not here. It's mostly the people who do the little things that keep the office building of White House running.

The number does seem high to me, though.

This happens after almost every election. You have to hire basically an entirely new staff.

Couldn't find data on how many Bush staffers were retained by the Obama crew. Doesn't seem like news.

Nothing new here. Happens every new President. But, you know the libtards will try to spin it up into something. YOU'RE FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think this Whitehouse Infrastructure Staff. I believe this is all administration Daleks and from the description of social media companies brought in for job transitioning I'm guessing most of them were B-Rocks SJW paid trolls.

Couldn't find data on how many Bush staffers were retained by the Obama crew. Doesn't seem like news.

There's not a lot out there but it is interesting. The shear number of offices is curious in itself but one can only guess how many people work in each office. I counted 20 offices, including travel and military. ( which look to be the only ones to not change with new presidents, unless of course it's the Clintons)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_House_Office

Q7q2moN.jpg

DRAPES.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
500 obummer lovers gone?

Good start.