• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump is Racist AND Sexist! this is outrageous!!!

I meant Blitzburgh. Dude's just angry.

I have never understood this. Why does it matter whether the people he appoints are male, female, white, black, Asian or whatever? Any executive is going to surround him or herself with people they trust and people they believe can get the job done. It is his ******* cabinet.

It's Liberal. Watched the show 13 Reasons. They had to have multiple gay teens. Hispanics. Blacks. And whites. Their representation of normal was very disproportionate to the actual makeup of our population. This movement to demonstrate diversity has been afoot for decades. I have no issue with it. It's like affirmative action. Fine. It's well intended...till it's not.

But when this "forced upon us" diversity and inclusion involves politics, affirmative action, and employment and prevents better hires from getting the jobs and leaders to poorer performance in those roles because "diversity" then I take issue.

I don't give a **** who a President hires as long as it's the right person for the job. Until Liberals make it an issue. Which they've done for decades. When they scream at Republicans, for instance, for being anti-women. That's when I care, because they are being hypocritical. And I point out that Hillary paid her female staffers well below the national average female salary.

Or when they say Republicans don't support African Americans or their communities. That's not true. But because they spit in my face and scream these untruths, now I care. And I point to the KKK, Civil Rights, Detroit and Baltimore.

No one should care the ethnic makeup of the appointed person at all. As long as you're hiring the expertise required. Liberals make this an issue. It's more important to them than qualifications.

Last edited:
What does the man need to do to make you happy, turn the government into the NFL or the NBA would that be good enough?

Wouldn't work. Then there wouldn't be enough black coaches.

Last edited:
I have never understood this. Why does it matter whether the people he appoints are male, female, white, black, Asian or whatever?
I agree, race or gender shouldn't matter, best person for the job, that's it. Not sure why Supe posted this thread. Oh, wait, based on the double-negative in the title, he must mean this proves Trump isn't a racist or sexist, based on this sole appointment.

I don't give a **** who a President hires as long as it's the right person for the job. Until Liberals make it an issue.
Don't think Supe is a liberal, but clearly he made it an issue to post this. So perhaps you want to raise your concerns with him.

SMH....folks are so simple around here....

One knockout by a fighter among a thousand fights doesn't make him a champion.

Oh, see ???!!! He nominated a black...see, he cant be racist.

About that.....

Don't think Supe is a liberal, but clearly he made it an issue to post this. So perhaps you want to raise your concerns with him.

We know why he made it an issue. It's the decades long issue that predates Clarence Thomas. It's the Democrat Party platform - "Republicans are Racist." Been this way since the 70s. The KKK-creating, Civil Rights opposing Democrats needed to get themselves out of the "they are racists" hole and did so by and large by simply claiming their opponent was actually racist louder and stronger and more persistently.

Now, every Republican politician, and sadly every Republican (just look at this board) is called a racist.

Then when a conservative President hires an African American, Libs tell us they aren't quite black enough - Clarence, Ben, Condoleeza...the list's a quarter mile long.

He made the thread for obvious reasons - to make fun of Liberals who will be along in a nanosecond after a minority hire to slander the hire for not being the right type of minority. And to bait you into comment like you just did.

I agree, race or gender shouldn't matter, best person for the job, that's it. Not sure why Supe posted this thread. Oh, wait, based on the double-negative in the title, he must mean this proves Trump isn't a racist or sexist, based on this sole appointment.

well, no, honey.
the point is - Trump (not Obama) made this nomination. Trump. The same guy you and your ilk oozed from the pond to say the man is sexist and racist even though he appears to be hiring a **** ton of women.

http://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/369112-trumps-first-year-in-office-was-the-year-of-the-woman
One of the greatest successes of Trump’s first year in office has been the empowerment of women. Certainly, there have been plenty of other successes in the first year of the Trump administration — a record stock market surpassing 25,000, unemployment at a 17-year low, illegal border crossings lowered by 76 percent, a unanimous United Nations resolution against a nuclear North Korea, and more than 1 million bonuses given to American workers in just the last three weeks thanks to Trump’s leadership on tax reform. However, to write about those accomplishments without mentioning the women who helped make it happen is to miss part of the story.

So, why have the mainstream media given him no credit? Why haven’t the glossy magazines – who pride themselves on empowering women in the workplace — given him credit where credit is due? If Hillary Clinton were president, they would be touting her accomplishments.

The answer is because Trump is a republican. It’s accurate to state that he is just not their guy.

How can one prove this?

Only seven percent of journalists recently identified as republican during the last presidential election cycle; that’s right, ninety-three percent of journalists said they were not republican in 2015. Compare this number to 1992 when the New York Times reported that just 44 percent of journalists claimed to be democrats.

The Center for Public Integrity also revealed through its analysis of the 2016 elections that journalists “overwhelmingly donated” to Hillary Clinton. So much for independently refereeing the match.

However, just because Trump doesn’t receive credit for his hiring of women doesn’t mean it’s any less significant.

His list of female appointees is long: Nikki Haley, Ambassador to the United Nations (not only a woman but also child of Indian American Sikh immigrants); Elaine Chao, Secretary of Transportation; Kirstjen Nielsen, Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security; Dr. Heather Wilson, Secretary of the Air Force; Sarah Sanders, White House Press Secretary; Kellyanne Conway, Counselor to the President; Linda McMahon, Administrator of the U.S. Small Business Administration; Betsy DeVos, Secretary of Education; Jovita Carranza, U.S. Treasurer (also a minority and first-generation Mexican American immigrant); Neomi Rao, Regulation Czar (also a minority and daughter of parents from India); Seema Verma, Administrator of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (also a minority); Heather Brand, Associate Attorney General; Kelly Sadler, Director of Surrogate & Coalitions Outreach; Mercedes Schlapp, Senior Communications Advisor (also a minority whose father was once a political prisoner of Fidel Castro); Ivanka Trump, Advisor to the President; Hope Hicks, Communications Director; Jessica Ditto, Deputy Director of Communications; and Dina Powell, Deputy National Security Adviser who according to White House sources will remain in her position through the end of January and will likely be replaced by another woman after Powell completes her first year in office.

In addition to the career professionals in the White House, there is the somewhat reluctant First Lady Melania Trump, who arguably has stepped up to the plate bigtime in times of crisis such as Hurricane Harvey (in five-inch stiletto heels, no less.)

With their first year in office under their belts, most of the women listed above will convene tomorrow for a “Conversation with the Women of America” to discuss economics, health care, national security and how in their respective roles they intend to continue helping “Make America Great Again” during the second year of the Trump administration.

If liberals today had any shred of intellectual honesty left among them, they would admit that Trump’s placement of women in senior level positions is impressive and establishes a precedent that helps their own daughters and granddaughters.

Unfortunately, the left will never admit it.

and now, NOW, the racist, sexist pig appointed a BLACK WOMAN to be such a position. Not Bomma.
what a disgusting piece of **** this guy has turned out to be, right, Tiberius?

You're projecting again here V5. You mad she made it further than you?

I don't really have anything to add to this at this time. however, I would like vindrow to never change his picture . that is all.

I can do that.

Am I considered sexist for having a pic.like this?

Last edited:

If you believe Trump is racist, why would he support/follow policies that have resulted in the lowest African American unemployment numbers in decades (ever? I can't remember the span)?

Why would he nominate an African American woman to be a general? To save face? Does anything about The Donald indicate he gives a **** what people think of him?

so, yeah, just the one thing you can point to, right?

I can do that.

Am I considered sexist for having a pic.like this?

It's America, you can have whatever you want as an avatar, as long as it doesn't show nipples. I got in trouble for that once...

This seems like an interesting case study to me:

The Rs here are upset because the Ds are call them racist. It's because they are being lumped into being racists since Neo Nazi and KKK groups are all conservative.

On the other side of the coin, the Rs lump specific groups for being rapists, or certain religions for being terrorists.

Both of these are the exact same arguments. Seems like both arguments are equally wrong to me.