• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump moving up in the polls

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Trump is narrowing Clinton's lead in the polls. With his VP pick coming up soon, and the convention, he needs to keep the gaining ground or pass Clinton. Typical candidates get a bit of a bump after their convention.

TO say these next two weeks are important to Trump is an understatement. I hope he puts his twitter account down, and focuses on the issues.

Conventions are usually normal, I think Trumps will be quite comical

Conventions are usually normal, I think Trumps will be quite comical

Trump is moving up in the polls pre-convention in battleground states.

Only 78% of Sanders voters recently said they would vote for Clinton.

Neither is good news for Clinton backers.

Conventions are well scripted moments of party unity. This is what Trump needs.

What happens outside the convention could also help Trump

Last edited:
78% of Sanders voters recently said they would not vote for Clinton.

Lyn has some oceanfront property in Kansas she will sell you.

Bernie sold out (or as someone said on facebook, showed his true colors) to Shillary. His supporters will too.

Bernie sold out (or as someone said on facebook, showed his true colors) to Shillary. His supporters will too.

You know any of them... cause the dozens i know are absolutely not voting hillary... they literally hate her more than the repubs i know... when she gets her first wacko trying to off her, I assure you it will be a Bernieite... not a conservative who is doing it

You know any of them... cause the dozens i know are absolutely not voting hillary... they literally hate her more than the repubs i know... when she gets her first wacko trying to off her, I assure you it will be a Bernieite... not a conservative who is doing it

I know some lifetime Democrats. Some are in my family. Others are friends. Some of them will not be voting for Hillary period. The interesting thing is those with higher educations are the most anti-Hillary.

She's a liar and a lady MacBeth type. Hardly the person she was in the 1960's and 70's. Hillary has transformed into a pro-war, pro banks, taking money from nations who hate us ( Where's the quid pro quo? ) and a member of the top 1%.

She says she's for equal pay for men and women, yet she pays men far more on her staff.

She says she's pro women, yet takes money from nations who treat women badly.

She says she's pro gay marriage, yet she flat out said no way in the 1990's. It's only politely expedient for her to change here tune now.

She skated on the email scandal, but if you really believe that she never sent anything classified on her private servers, I've got a gold mine and oil well I'm offering for $19.95.

Sorry about that The quote was WRONG. It should read:

Only 78% of Sanders voters recently said they would vote for Clinton. Meaning 22% would vote for someone else. Sanders had about 40% of the popular vote. Losing 22% of that is a big number.

Been to Kansas. Very boring!

I don't know many Bernie supporters. Any I know are trying to spin his support of her.

Only 78% of Sanders voters recently said they would vote for Clinton. Meaning 22% would vote for someone else. Sanders had about 40% of the popular vote. Losing 22% of that is a big number.

That makes more sense, although I think I read it the way it was meant. I'm a believer that, at least, half of those saying they wont, will, especially with The Bern supporting Shill now.

That's because you were here before I was here....I make this place rock!!!!

She says she's for equal pay for men and women, yet she pays men far more on her staff.

Yeah, but that difference is more than made up by the fact that the wimmins get all the "Bill Juice" they can drink.

Typical candidates get a bit of a bump after their convention.
He will get more than a bump if the Soros-funded BLM and La Raza folks turn up and try to kill whitey. We're still 66% of the population.

If the moderators focus on Hillary's emails and "lack of sophistication" or if Trump forces thoses issues since the libtard moderators won't ask the probing questions, then he will gain a huge lead after the first debate. How can she continue to lie on stage about her emails? You know she will yet she has been proven by the State Dept. and the FBI to have been lying to the American people and Congress about them. Plus, if Trump keeps throwing in digs about "well Comey said you were unsophisticated" and couldn't understand email or the various security classifications, she will have no chance.

If the moderators focus on Hillary's emails and "lack of sophistication" or if Trump forces thoses issues since the libtard moderators won't ask the probing questions, then he will gain a huge lead after the first debate. How can she continue to lie on stage about her emails? You know she will yet she has been proven by the State Dept. and the FBI to have been lying to the American people and Congress about them. Plus, if Trump keeps throwing in digs about "well Comey said you were unsophisticated" and couldn't understand email or the various security classifications, she will have no chance.

I cannot wait for the debate. She's going to get destroyed. She should wear leather and a ball gag while Trump beats on her.

Trump is narrowing Clinton's lead in the polls. With his VP pick coming up soon, and the convention, he needs to keep the gaining ground or pass Clinton. Typical candidates get a bit of a bump after their convention.

Has his lead expanded or has her support dwindled ? Does it even matter this far from the November ? I see articles on both fronts and I guess I will remain in the corner with my popcorn until the time to actually vote.

Donald Trump losing ground to Hillary Clinton in new poll
Donald Trump has been under fire for his response to the “Brexit” vote during a business trip to Scotland. Meanwhile a new NBC/Wall Street Journal national poll shows Hillary Clinton is widening her lead over him in the presidential race. NBC’s national correspondent Peter Alexander reports for TODAY. (Run time: 1:56)

It’s no wonder that Team Hillary is desperately pushing the distraction that Donald Trump is an anti-Semite after a Twitter faux pas. It shifts attention from the fact that the queen in waiting has a serious trust problem and that she remains about as popular as a colonoscopy with many voters. Now weeks after hyping only the polls that show Mrs. Clinton with a big lead a new one is out that tells a different story, that Trump is nipping at her heels.

Hillary Clinton continues to lose ground to Donald Trump in national polling, as the latest survey from Reuters/Ipsos shows the two candidates running neck-and-neck.

I ya ax me, the polls don't know, they can only surmise.

2008 Democratic primaries." Gallup was wrong.
In June 2008, it wrote, "After winning one of the most competitive nomination battles in U.S. history, Barack Obama faces what looks to be an equally tough general election for the presidency." Gallup's polling had Obama and John McCain neck and neck, with McCain leading by a marginal point.

In November 2008, Barack Obama was elected president, winning 52.9% of the popular vote to McCain's 45.7%.

fPKusQe.gif

That makes more sense, although I think I read it the way it was meant. I'm a believer that, at least, half of those saying they wont, will, especially with The Bern supporting Shill now.

The Bern sold out. He said Clinton wasn't qualified to be President not so long ago!

The extreme left is a fickle and angry group. 22% of Sanders supports says they will never for Clinton. What will they do? Stay home, vote 3rd party, or vote for Trump.

How many voters does this group make up? Millions! Maybe it won't matter in NY or California, but it might in states that were decided by less than say 4-6%.

Iowa, Nevada, Colorado,Pennsylvania, Ohio, Florida and Virginia were blue states in 2012.

For example, Obama won Ohio. He received 2,827,710 total votes and won by a 166,277 over Romney. Now suppose 40% ( say over a million ) of the 2,827,710 democratic voters are Sanders supports and 22% won't vote for Clinton. That's a 220,000 swing in votes. The state goes Red by a 54,000 margin in votes.

See the danger? :)

If Clinton had brains, Sanders is her VP pick.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2012

Sanders IMHO is the only chance the Dems have to elect Cliton