• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump presidency - first 100 days

Trump first steps as president

• Overturn Roe vs. Wade

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Federal ban on gay marriage

• Break up NATO

• Arm Japan, Saudi Arabia & others with nukes

• Bomb the ME to smithereens

• Total voters
Having said that, regardless, congrats and kudos to you Spike for getting your man elected to the White House. It's been a persistent, hard-fought battle between the two of us. I gave up once Bernie was forced out, but tried to keep it honest in here, as I'll do so in the future. But for the record, I tip my hat to you, congrats on President Trump, who shall rule for the next four years. I imagine you will maintain your enthusiasm as he moves into enacting policy and running the country in earnest. Godspeed.

Oh shut the **** up. You as a liberal are incapable of keeping it honest.

Blow up the entire ME? Really?

Love the irony here...posting that to want to keep it honest in your dishonest thread .

You're not fooling anyone Tibs.. It's so crystal clear that right now you are angry and butthurt at the probability of Trump becoming president you don't know what to do with yourself.
So you created this gem of a thread. Whatever helps make you feel better.

Last edited:
I would order all law enforcement to enforce immigration laws. This would include ICE concentrating on all Sanctuary Cities.

To answer the actual question. Obamacare has to get repealed and replaced with something that will help everyone. Even the subsidised plan are crap plans. It will take real solutions from business people and doctors and congress working together if that is even possible. Most likely we will still have a slim majority in the senate and I am hoping Trump can actually negotiate some deals to fix things assuming he wins.

most of your list is bullshit

Overturn Roe v. Wade? That's never going to happen under anyone. The Dems in Congress would charter a plane out of the country to deny a quorum before they'd vote on a pro-life justice or a Constitutional amendment.

Overturn gay marriage? I don't see that either. Trump is too Libertarian for that. Frankly I much prefer a President who is focused on the economy and not social bullshit.

Where there's smoke...

Overturn Roe v. Wade? That's never going to happen under anyone.

And all signs indicate that an administration led by Trump and his vice presidential pick, Indiana Gov. Mike Pence, would, in fact, actively work to reverse Roe v. Wade and end legal abortion in America.
http://www.vox.com/2016/9/20/12970076/donald-trump-ban-abortion-policy

<iframe width="320" height="180" src="http://cbn.com/tv/embedplayernews.aspx?bcid=4761484194001" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Overturn gay marriage? I don't see that either. Trump is too Libertarian for that. Frankly I much prefer a President who is focused on the economy and not social bullshit.

Gay Marriage: Trump has been a consistent opponent of marriage equality. He said that he opposed it because he was a “traditional” guy, choosing to support domestic partnership benefits instead. Trump later reversed himself and said he also opposed civil unions. Despite a brief flirtation with “evolving” in 2013, Trump has consistently maintained his opposition to marriage equality, sometimes by citing polling and making an analogy to his dislike of long golf putters. After the Supreme Court ruling, Trump said the court had made its decision and, although he disagreed with the ruling, he did not support a constitutional amendment that would allow states to re-ban marriage equality. He later said he would appoint Supreme Court judges who would be committed to overturning the ruling.
http://www.hrc.org/2016RepublicanFacts/donald-trump-opposes-nationwide-marriage-equality

Tibs gonna asplode

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2016%2F01%2FWhite-House-Trump-EDIT-2.jpg

Donald-Trump-White-House.jpg

After Mexico refuses to pay for his wall, Trump will decide to pay for it with Iraq's oil. When our military refuses
to go get the oil and bring it back here, Trump will offer amnesty to any of the illegals that will grab a bucket and
help bring back the oil.

It doesn't matter who pays for the wall. The wall pays for itself with the savings from not supporting illegals and providing free services to them while they are here.

Oh no... Mexico is paying for the wall.

We just have to finance it through bonds and stop paying Mexico $40 million a year to help them "fight their drug war". Like that ******* money is doing anything but paying for corruption.

And I agree the wall is not a "physical barrier" that will 100% fix immigration, but it becomes a physical representation that America is going to start taking border control seriously again instead of the underfunded half-***, look-the-other-way policy of the past TWO Presidents. The Wall, all $11 billion of it (construction to go only to U.S. citizens), is a symbol of this re-dedication by our country.

Just giving more lip service and more money to ICE and Border Control isn't enough. We need a symbol that our borders mean something.

First order of business is to start construction on the White House. Add about 20 stories. Bring back American grandeur. Make it luxurious , with the best of everything. Lavish spas, Sprawling court yards with endless views. Creature comforts fit for the King of Kings. Experience a lifestyle where you can do more, experience more and live life without boundaries, limits or compromise. Rooms available Jan 2017...

First order would be disinfect and rid the White House of Obama smell.

i-honestly-dont-care-whos-president-after-me-just-hope-5155506.png

You know this thang ain't done yet. Most of the polls I've seen have Clinton with the edge. I guess it'll all come down to who has the momentum.

Sent from my iPad using Steeler Nation mobile app

First thing is to simply enforce immigration laws already on the books. In fact, just start applying the laws again in general.

Withold federal funds from all "sanctuary"cities because they are breaking federal law.

Throw a feast. Roast 100 various animals on the white house lawn.
Fountains of beer.
Fireworks.
Running with Scissors.
Only waiting 10 minutes to swim after eating.
Trucker hats for everyone.
Paul Ryan serving drinks in bondage gear.
Appoint Mark Levin to Supreme Court.
Have Roger Goodell fired.
Deport every celebrity who said they'd leave the country if Trump wins
Install gun range in all national parks
Buy Mexico

Disband the corrupt Democrat Party

Pennsylvania state police widen probe of voter registrations

State police on Thursday widened their investigation of possible voter registration fraud in Pennsylvania, raiding the Philadelphia office of a grassroots organization that works with Democrats, while election officials in the suburbs questioned the validity of thousands of last-minute applications submitted by the company.

The state probe involves voter registrations gathered by Washington, D.C.-based FieldWorks LLC, a 15-year-old company that has worked with a wide range of Democratic and progressive groups around the country.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-11-03-20-15-13

Oh shut the **** up. You as a liberal are incapable of keeping it honest.

Blow up the entire ME? Really?

Love the irony here...posting that to want to keep it honest in your dishonest thread .

You're not fooling anyone Tibs.. It's so crystal clear that right now you are angry and butthurt at the probability of Trump becoming president you don't know what to do with yourself.
So you created this gem of a thread. Whatever helps make you feel better.

Seriously Stew? One thing that you will never see out of Trumpeters is contrition, or support for the opponent once elected. I wouldn't deride a liberal for showing some positivity toward your candidate now.

I would add I would repeal Bommacare and replace it with nothing but free market competition. Change the laws that stop me for shopping for a cheaper insurance plan in another state and stop forcing me to pay extra for **** I don't need.

You know there are several types of goat *******, ironically enough.

72887848.jpg

Ha ha ha! 21Tard21 ignores everything. You, on the other hand, are so mentally unstable that you flip out and throw a conniption fit and then scurry off to your safe space for a bit to calm down. It's so great...

I don't think this election is over. Not even close. I remember last election folks being confident Romney was going to win...even on this site, and he was destroyed.

It's over - Hillary is going to win. Dems don't need to go vote. Think of all the pollution you'd stop if you just stay home and not drive for a day.

How about:

Undo many of Obama's (and others) executive orders
Appoint anyone other than Loretta Lynch as Attorney General to clean up the DOJ.
Assign a special prosecutor to investigate the Clinton Foundation for possible treason (via "Pay to Play" schemes).
Stop using the EPA as a political tool to stop legal energy acquisition/transport
Push for funding of a southern border wall and increased border security spending
Open talks with Mexico to renegotiate NAFTA
Pull out of the Trans Pacific Partnership talks completely.
Look into voiding the Iran Nuclear deal and re-instituting all sanctions against Iran for it's agressive actions in Syria and Yemen
Make NATO countries start investing in its defense per the agreement
Nominate a conservative-leaning moderate justice for the Supreme Court opening.
Stop sanctuary cities and threaten DOJ prosecution for cities that don't follow national immigration laws.
Require local and state law enforcement to turn over illegal aliens detained/discovered to ICE for deportation and/or hearings.
Propose a written Immigration Law for Congress to debate that increase legal immigration quotas and established a "point-based" system for visa awards.

How about all those things Tibs? Care to pick one off that list you like? Or do you just hate them all?

Run for office someday

First thing is to simply enforce immigration laws already on the books. In fact, just start applying the laws again in general.

Withold federal funds from all "sanctuary"cities because they are breaking federal law.

Throw a feast. Roast 100 various animals on the white house lawn.
Fountains of beer.
Fireworks.
Running with Scissors.
Only waiting 10 minutes to swim after eating.
Trucker hats for everyone.
Paul Ryan serving drinks in bondage gear.
Appoint Mark Levin to Supreme Court.
Have Roger Goodell fired.
Deport every celebrity who said they'd leave the country if Trump wins
Install gun range in all national parks
Buy Mexico

I'd vote for you if you threw in free bubble up and rainbow stew.

Sent from my iPad using Steeler Nation mobile app