• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump Promises Israel That Iran Will Never Get Bomb

Spike

Reaction score
President Donald Trump hailed the United States' "unbreakable" bond with Israel on Wednesday and promised Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu that Iran would never be permitted to build a nuclear weapon.

ed3da3db3730fb85c2614525f7922d83f267caf1.jpg

Trump's vow was designed to address Israeli concerns over the nuclear deal between Iran and six world powers, which Netanyahu has warned expires too soon to permanently remove the threat.

"With this visit the United States, again, reaffirms our unbreakable bond with our cherished ally, Israel," Trump said.

"The security challenges faced by Israel are enormous, including the threat of Iran's nuclear ambitions, which I've talked a lot about," he said.

"One of the worst deals I've ever seen is the Iran deal. My administration has already imposed new sanctions on Iran, and I will do more to prevent Iran from ever developing -- I mean ever -- a nuclear weapon."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-promises-israel-iran-never-bomb-175254468.html

---------------------

Wait till all the Jew haters show up

paging Elfie...

I mean ever. Exactly what does that mean. I will drop a nuclear bomb on them. Like how could he use the word ever. Ever is a long time Vince.
For the record I like Jewish people. I'm a Trump hater

I mean ever. Exactly what does that mean. I will drop a nuclear bomb on them. Like how could he use the word ever. Ever is a long time Vince.
For the record I like Jewish people. I'm a Trump hater

Empty your inbox, I couldn't reply to you.

paging Elfie...

Yes got it, King Trump controls all physics knowledge, and all nuclear material now and forever and ever.

Now go to bed little Trumptards, Uncle Donnie has to get on the hotline to the North Pole. Santa's going to bring you a flying pony next x-mas...ok?

Wait till all the Jew haters show up

Stephen Bannon visits this forum? Who knew?

He should really be focusing on bailing out the rat infested Trump ship, but I guess he has to visit with his fellow travelers every now and then.