• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump's Iran Speech

so, let's say that a group of US senators got together and burned an Iranian flag. That'd be cool, right? Oh, i bet that would be inciting violence and disrespectful.

that's racist

Trump is just making America irrelevant. The only thing we get out of his actions are higher gas prices.

32148547_1041846702638682_9044859035525840896_n.jpg

Other nations, notably France and Germany, didn't want to keep sanctions on Iran because they wanted to do business.

The money trail is always the place to begin an investigation. But there's got to be more to this. The level of security to this deal, congressmen having to view it in secret room back in 2015 etc. Macron, Merkel, and May come begging a few weeks after we bomb a possible Iranian uranium enrichment site (there's that word again, uranium) in Syria. Now lurch privately meeting with other nations.

This thing smells to high heaven. Smells like uranium 1. Smells like a lot of rats jumping ship from our federal gubmint.

JCPOS.jpg

THE IRANIAN NUCLEAR DEAL AS EXPLAINED BY BREAKING BAD.

you and your spouse are the parents of jesse pinkman, reputed meth dealer. over the past several years, jesse has been in and out of rehab after repeatedly setting your house on fire while cooking meth, nearly blowing up your neighbor's house more than once.

jesse is due to receive a sizable inheritance, but before you give it to him, you want to make sure he's not cooking any more of that chili pepper meth he's famous for. so you make him a deal: you'll give him access to his inheritance if you can inspect the two places he's cooked meth in the past: the basement of his house and the old beat-to-hell rv that he drives around town. eyeing the inheritance check and licking his lips, jesse agrees. you give him the check and he drives off in his rv, cackling as he goes.

a few days later you tell jesse it's time for a pop inspection. a red eyed, hazy jesse agrees, and gestures towards the cellar door. "i have nothing to hide," he says. and sure enough you walk down the cellar stairs and the entire basement is completely empty. "see," he says," i promised to stop cooking meth and so i did."

"okay, now we'd like to check out your rv."

"what?"

"your rv. we'd like to walk through your rv to make sure you're not cooking meth there."

jesse's eyes narrow, "three weeks."

now it's you asking, "what?"

"three weeks," comes the reply, "you can inspect my rv in three weeks."

"that's ridiculous. three weeks is more than enough time to hide any evidence of--"

"--sorry, i've got a lot of personal stuff in my rv that i need to keep private. love letters from my girlfriend jane, my research for my thesis, underwear laying about, that sort of stuff."

"but we need to inspect your rv now to make sure you're clean."

"no can do. three weeks."

"well okay then, see you in three weeks."

THREE WEEKS LATER jesse pinkman rolls up in his dilapidated old rv and you enter. sure enough, every cabinet, every counter top, every storage bin is completely spotless.

"see," jesse sneers, "i told you i stopped cooking meth."

"well i guess you have."

a giggling jesse pinkman speeds off in the direction of the nearest home improvement store, mumbling incoherently about hydrofluoric acid and polyethylene.

you turn to your spouse, "boy, this agreement is really working out well."

"yep, it sure is."

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/cEYFeDO53jj8Cmorcqs" width="480" height="378" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/danfinkler-cEYFeDO53jj8Cmorcqs"></a></p>

I think that gif perfectly sums up Elfie's "persona" on this board.

Trump is just making America irrelevant. The only thing we get out of his actions are higher gas prices.

What are you talking about? Saudi Arabia applauds the U.S. pulling out of this, and they're the 2nd largest producer of oil in the world, just behind, The United States. Iran isn't even in the top 5 of world oil producers.

**** the European *******.
Wanna know who supports Trump's decision..........just about every other country in the Middle East.

This was never a treaty. That requires Congress to approve. Nor did Iran sign anything. Iran did not want to sign anything, because if they did they would be viewed as accountable.

Obama just free up billions for them. WTF, this was like foreign aid to a nation that burns our flags and wishes the USA death.

as the shovels throw dirt on the Bomma Legacy, libs are ....

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/cEYFeDO53jj8Cmorcqs" width="480" height="378" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/danfinkler-cEYFeDO53jj8Cmorcqs"></a></p>

main-qimg-6a26bc45205be9f068cda245b9ad67e8.webp

I like the Breaking Bad analogy as well. Though it is a lot tougher to clean up radiation in 3 weeks, that has a half-life of a million years.

John Kerry is an insult to ketchup.

Interesting

LOCK THEM UP!

Iranian Regime Threatens to Release Names of Western Officials Who Took Bribes to Pass Nuke Deal

Iran’s Foreign Ministry Spokesman Hossein Jaberi Ansari warned Western officials this week that if they do not put pressure on the Trump administration the Iranian regime will leak the names of all Western officials who were bribed to pass the weak deal.

H.J.Ansari Zarif’s senior advisor: “If Europeans stop trading with Iran and don’t put pressure on US then we will reveal which western politicians and how much money they had received during nuclear negotiations to make #IranDeal happen.”That would be interesting.#JCPOA

https://twitter.com/Raman_Ghavami?r...-officials-who-took-bribes-to-pass-nuke-deal/

Interesting

LOCK THEM UP!

Iranian Regime Threatens to Release Names of Western Officials Who Took Bribes to Pass Nuke Deal

Iran’s Foreign Ministry Spokesman Hossein Jaberi Ansari warned Western officials this week that if they do not put pressure on the Trump administration the Iranian regime will leak the names of all Western officials who were bribed to pass the weak deal.

H.J.Ansari Zarif’s senior advisor: “If Europeans stop trading with Iran and don’t put pressure on US then we will reveal which western politicians and how much money they had received during nuclear negotiations to make #IranDeal happen.”That would be interesting.#JCPOA

https://twitter.com/Raman_Ghavami?r...-officials-who-took-bribes-to-pass-nuke-deal/

Holy Shiite!!!

Interesting

LOCK THEM UP!

Would love to see this happen. Doubt it will though.

Never heard of it before. I guess that was supposed to go on the Freedom Fries?

So you didn't give Kerry money by buying Heinz ketchup. I've had it, tastes similar to Heinz.