• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump Surges in Polls....Hillary goes down

I see the debates as a trap for Trump to fall into. I hope he doesn't screw things up by getting pissed off during the debate and going back to his old ways by saying stupid things. He better keep his temper in check and I wonder if anyone is coaching him to remain calm.

I see the debates as a trap for Trump to fall into. I hope he doesn't screw things up by getting pissed off during the debate and going back to his old ways by saying stupid things. He better keep his temper in check and I wonder if anyone is coaching him to remain calm.

I think Trump will be prepped. They know what to expect. If anything, the Beast won't be used to someone taking it to her like Trump will.

Gingrich has been working with Trump.

That man is a walking talking historical bible.

If Trumo stays on message and going after a few key topics without overtalking. He will do fine.

Gingrich has been working with Trump.

That man is a walking talking historical bible.

If Trumo stays on message and going after a few key topics without overtalking. He will do fine.

Gingrich is brilliant. He would destroy any libtard in a debate.

Wish he could hide behind Trump and do all the talking, and have Trump just move his lips.

Gary Johnson, Jill Stein will not be on debate stage

Libertarian presidential nominee Gary Johnson and the Green Party’s Jill Stein will not be on the presidential debate stage for the first contest sponsored by the Commission on President Debates.

Johnson and Stein both fell short of the 15 percent polling threshold required to participate, the commission said in a statement, adding that Trump and Clinton will face off on September 26 and their running mates, Tim Kaine and Mike Pence, will debate on October 4.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/09/16/gary-johnson-won-t-be-on-debate-stage.html

Gary Johnson, Jill Stein will not be on debate stage

Libertarian presidential nominee Gary Johnson and the Green Party’s Jill Stein will not be on the presidential debate stage for the first contest sponsored by the Commission on President Debates.

Johnson and Stein both fell short of the 15 percent polling threshold required to participate, the commission said in a statement, adding that Trump and Clinton will face off on September 26 and their running mates, Tim Kaine and Mike Pence, will debate on October 4.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/09/16/gary-johnson-won-t-be-on-debate-stage.html

Bummer. They're both so far Left they would steal votes from Hildebeast.

Bummer. They're both so far Left they would steal votes from Hildebeast.

That's still going to happen but more importantly it would have added more time to the debate, meaning a a much greater chance of Hillary having another severe lung busting hacking coughing fit that will seal her fate.

PANIC!

Election Update: Democrats Should Panic … If The Polls Still Look Like This In A Week

Hillary Clinton’s lead in the polls has been declining for several weeks, and now we’re at the point where it’s not much of a lead at all. National polls show Clinton only 1 or 2 percentage points ahead of Donald Trump, on average. And the state polling situation isn’t really any better for her. On Thursday alone, polls were released showing Clinton behind in Ohio, Iowa and Colorado — and with narrow, 3-point leads in Michigan and Virginia, two states once thought to be relatively safe for her.

It’s also become clearer that Clinton’s “bad weekend” — which included describing half of Trump supporters as a “basket of deplorables” on Friday, and a health scare (followed by news that she had been diagnosed with pneumonia) on Sunday — has affected the polls.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features...-if-the-polls-still-look-like-this-in-a-week/

More polls 9-15-16

Colorado: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein Emerson Clinton 38, Trump 42, Johnson 13, Stein 3 Trump +4

>> A blue state trending Trump

Iowa: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein Monmouth Trump 45, Clinton 37, Johnson 8, Stein 2 Trump +8

>>> A blue state trending Trump

Michigan: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein Detroit Free Press Clinton 38, Trump 35, Johnson 10, Stein 4 Clinton +3

>>> WOW. Clinton only +3. If Trump flips this state, he'll likely win the election. Watch this state!

Ohio: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein Suffolk Trump 42, Clinton 39, Johnson 4, Stein 1 Trump +3

>> A must have is trending Trump.

Missouri: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein Emerson Trump 47, Clinton 34, Johnson 7, Stein 6 Trump +13

>>>Red State, but with this margin Trump won't have to spend much time here.

Virginia: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein Univ. of Mary. Clinton +3

>>> Another blue state is now in play. Virgina is a key must have for the Dems

Washington Clinton 40, Trump 37, Johnson 8, Stein 1 Clinton +3

>>>Washington is very blue. Clinton only +3. That needle is moving.

North Carolina: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson Civitas (R) Clinton 42, Trump 42, Johnson 5 Tie

>>>A Battleground state that Obama lost. Very close.

Georgia: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson Emerson Trump 45, Clinton 39, Johnson 6 Trump +6

>>>As expected

Texas: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein Texas Lyceum Trump 39, Clinton 32, Johnson 9, Stein 3 Trump +7

>>> As exepcted

Arkansas: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein Emerson Trump 57, Clinton 29, Johnson 5, Stein 3 Trump +28

>>> Trump doesn't have to spend any time here.

Last edited:
Hildebeast will have to publicly tell the Muslims to calm down and not attack anyone else until the election if they want her to win.

hahahahahaha

Lookit Hillary's Ohio campaign

Last edited:
hahahahahaha

Lookit Hillary's Ohio campaign

The most intelligent woman ever born mistakenly believed that "Delaware is 100% a lock so don't spend resources there."

Uhhh, it's Delaware, Ohio, your geniusness ...

Donald Trump Has Made More From Small Donors Than Any GOP Candidate in History

According to Politico‘s reporting, which includes an analysis of Federal Election Commission filings, the Trump campaign has possibly already raised $100 million from donors who have given less than $200—more than any other GOP nominee in history. Moreover, the campaign has only been actively soliciting donations for less than three months: Trump signed his first email solicitation for donors on June 21.

http://fortune.com/2016/09/19/donald-trump-small-donors/

Thanks for that visual.....*******.

Let me help your visual even more:

16qmpu.jpg

BAZINGA!!

I always wonder about these polls. My phone rings all the time with blocked numbers or generic numbers with just a city showing. I never answer these and most are hang ups on voicemail. If the ID actually showed something referring to polling, i would answer.

I'm guessing that is the same with most people. So who is really being polled? Who answers these calls that appear to be telemarketers?

Is that sweat, or is that her belly button in the middle???

Ground game, I know I heard...Ground Game

How about ground swell

BLOWOUT CROWD FOR TRUMP'S MASSIVE FLORIDA RALLY!

Florida LOVES Donald Trump!

…and Trump loves Florida – it's his second home.

So, it was no surprise that within hours of announcing his Fort Myers event at the Germain Arena, tickets for the 8k venue were sold out in a flash.

Scalpers were selling tickets to the event for $100-$400 dollars a pop

Csve2X-UEAEEKVl.jpg

CsvZqW3WcAA9A1E.jpg

CsvRcFCWYAElCZn.png

http://truthfeed.com/blowout-crowd-for-trumps-massive-florida-rally/24686/