• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump wants a new branch of the armed forces: Space Force!!

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm all for this. Start attacking those satellites!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/t...orce-as-new-branch-of-armed-forces/ar-BBKbfT2

rm611522560

I am all about those pay raises for our Soldiers. Get on that.

However--Space Force? Has the President been watching cartoons? Next he'll be wanting to build a real life Voltron.

**** yes. where do i submit my resume?

However--Space Force? Has the President been watching cartoons? Next he'll be wanting to build a real life Voltron.

This was a joke by the way. Just wanted to get that out there before anyone felt the need to lecture me about how awesome this is and how much we need it.

We're finally going to launch nukes from space! And lasers! This is awesome! **** you China!

All the **** in space can pretty much stay unmanned. How about dissolve that stupid *** waste department of homeland security and most of the department of labor. Hand out the raises.

Controlling the outer space around the Earth is very important from a military perspective, not just to maintain your own or destroy the enemy's satellites, but for the future.

The navy now has laser guns capable of setting the small ship on fire in a matter of seconds. The ammunition is near limitless, and I read it cost less than a dollar a shot. In theory, such a weapon can be mounted on a satellite to attack any target at the speed of light or shoot down ICMB's before the re-enter the earth.

when the armada arrives u gonna need it