• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump's high tech table

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
WOW, just WOW. Jobs are coming here soon! To use Trump's words, this is HUGE.

http://qz.com/862133

Seated at the table:

Peter Thiel Paypal founder, Facebook board member

Tim Cook Apple CEO

Safra Catz Oracle co-chief executive

Elon Musk Tesla CEO

Satya Nadella Microsoft CEO

Ginni Rommety IBM CEO

Chuck Robbins Cisco CEO

Alex Karp Palantir CEO

Brian Krzanich Intel CEO

Just as long as he expands the H-1B visa program so qualified candidates are available.

Did you notice that all the CEO's are from Blue States, California, Washington, New York? That's why there is anger in this country.
All the good jobs are going to Blue States because their state government's invested in education.

Did you notice that all the CEO's are from Blue States, California, Washington, New York? That's why there is anger in this country.
All the good jobs are going to Blue States because their state government's invested in education.

Christ on a caterpillar! I wish I had known this all along! I grew up in a state run by Democrats for many, many years. The great Bill Clinton for quite a few of those. Education wasn't those Dems top priority. It was mine, though, which resulted in a good education AND a good job. Weird.

It's a brave new world....and not an America-hating Muslim in sight

Trump-tech-meeting-121416-Sean-Spicer-Twitter-930x698.jpg

How refreshing

Just as long as he expands the H-1B visa program so qualified candidates are available.

These type of jobs are not the old school heavy lifting manufacturing jobs. They require basic PC skill and basic electronic operation of the machinery. They used to be done with noneducated Chinese, Vietnamese, Koreans, etc..

Training for these soon to be new USA based jobs can be done locally and does not require H-1B Visa's.

What Trump is doing is amazing and he's not even president yet.

Coach, What from that meeting leads you to believe the jobs you describe are coming to America?