• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump's war with Bob Corker

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
He's insulting them because they are spineless ineffective ********. I've been saying for years now that the GOP has become the DNC-Lite. If the GOP establishment simply wants the status quo so they can hold onto their elected positions.

He's insulting them because they are spineless ineffective ********. I've been saying for years now that the GOP has become the DNC-Lite. If the GOP establishment simply wants the status quo so they can hold onto their elected positions.

I can't disagree, but what does it accomplish? Now, Tax Reform will likely not get through, making we Americans 0-3. These ******** do nothing but spite each other and the average citizen is the one that suffers for it. Yeah, the RINO's need to go but I am hoping they take Trump with them. Maybe Pence would do better.

Corker knows exactly what's up. This should open the eyes of Trump supporters, but it won't.

At the risk of repeating myself................

7sTgYa6.png

While I’m glad he and other former Trump supporters are coming to their senses, how didn’t they foresee all of this before the election? It’s like they assumed Trump had thoroughly thought out his policies and was just being vague for the hell of it.

While I’m glad he and other former Trump supporters are coming to their senses, how didn’t they foresee all of this before the election? It’s like they assumed Trump had thoroughly thought out his policies and was just being vague for the hell of it.

Indeed the writing was on the wall who Trump was well before the election. How so many people got bamboozled, including many on this board, is beyond me. What we're seeing with his increasingly shrinking base are people who are simply projecting what they want Trump to be, yet continue to ignore the reality of what he actually is. I suspect we'll be seeing many more like Corker come to their senses and begin ringing the alarm. Can't happen a day too soon.

**** Corker. He's part of the do nothing establishment GOP who is red-assed that Trump wouldn't endorse him for re-election. He, and a lot of others like him will be out in the next election and then the agenda can move forward. I love it when Trump hits back at these sleazy politicians.

The real establishment in this country are the wealthy, who Trump and many in his administration are apart of.
Politicians are merely the middlemen, the wealthy have bought and paid for.

The real establishment in this country are the wealthy, who Trump and many in his administration are apart of.
Politicians are merely the middlemen, the wealthy have bought and paid for.

This may be true... but unless you have the backing of these millionaires, you'll never get the support necessary to make a run for the Presidency.
It's a no-win situation.

Maybe that's what he meant about draining the swamp.

Saddest part of all of this is that Trump has some good ideas. Seems like he just doesn't want to get of his own way sometimes.

**** Corker. He's part of the do nothing establishment GOP who is red-assed that Trump wouldn't endorse him for re-election. He, and a lot of others like him will be out in the next election and then the agenda can move forward. I love it when Trump hits back at these sleazy politicians.

Trumpflake...I knew there was a word for it.

22688038_300552343761940_5755966070506440197_n.jpg

Term limits. Term limits. Term limits. That will take care of the self serving career ********. This stuff is only going to get fixed from outside of Washington . Do your job. Do what you promise when running for office. Then get out. The founders never meant for this stuff to go on. I'm certain these two parties in power all the time wasn't in the plan either.

Saddest part of all of this is that Trump has some good ideas. Seems like he just doesn't want to get of his own way sometimes.

If the ******** in the GOP would pass laws based upon good ideas rather than whether someone hurt their ******* feelings, Trump never would have made it into office.

If the ******** in the GOP would pass laws based upon good ideas rather than whether someone hurt their ******* feelings, Trump never would have made it into office.

Or pissing over who gets the credit and their name on the bill. ******* losers. Corker included. I don't listen to a word of what they say. All self-serving lies.

Sen. Jeff Flake, yet another Republican who's chosen to be on the right side of history. Kudos to him, a decent, brave, stand-up man.

'Heaven help us': Top GOP senator announces that he won't seek reelection in remarkable speech slamming Trump
http://www.businessinsider.com/jeff-flake-senate-reelection-trump-2017-10

Sen. Jeff Flake, an Arizona Republican and outspoken critic of President Donald Trump, will not seek reelection in 2018, he announced Tuesday.

Flake delivered a long and searing indictment of the president and his fellow Republicans who remain loyal to the administration.

"When the next generation asks us, 'Why didn't you do something? Why didn't you speak up?' What are we going to say?" Flake said. "Mr. President, I rise today to say, enough."

Flake went on to warn his colleagues, and the country, that failing to stand up to Trump could spell disaster for the nation.

Here are the highlights:

• "It is time for our complicity and our accommodation of the unacceptable to end."
  • "We must never regard as 'normal' the regular and casual undermining of our democratic norms and ideals. We must never meekly accept the daily sundering of our country — the personal attacks, the threats against principles, freedoms, and institutions, the flagrant disregard for truth or decency, the reckless provocations, most often for the pettiest and most personal reasons."
  • "With respect and humility, I must say that we have fooled ourselves for long enough that a pivot to governing is right around the corner, a return to civility and stability right behind it. We know better than that. By now, we all know better than that."
  • "The notion that one should stay silent as the norms and values that keep America strong are undermined and as the alliances and agreements that ensure the stability of the entire world are routinely threatened by the level of thought that goes into 140 characters — the notion that one should say and do nothing in the face of such mercurial behavior is ahistoric and, I believe, profoundly misguided."

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fnewshour%2Fvideos%2F10155902751873675%2F&show_text=1&width=560" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="426" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Ha! Flake flaked out. He's another GOPe Rino who had no shot at getting re-elected anyway. This is great news. Paves the way for pro Trump great American Kelli Ward to be elected. Winning! More draining of the swamp but this pos flushed himself.

Ha! Flake flaked out. He's another GOPe Rino who had no shot at getting re-elected anyway. This is great news. Paves the way for pro Trump great American Kelli Ward to be elected. Winning! More draining of the swamp but this pos flushed himself.

Neither the media, establishment rinos, or donor class can hold sway over Trump, Seb Gorka, and Bannon. Throw General Kelly in the mix. Trump never loses. What we are witnessing is the destruction of business as usual in DC. MAGA beautiful if you ask me.

Would be better if these stiff upper lip, worldly legislators would immediately leave their post, but any winning is winning.

Term limits. Term limits. Term limits. That will take care of the self serving career ********. This stuff is only going to get fixed from outside of Washington . Do your job. Do what you promise when running for office. Then get out. The founders never meant for this stuff to go on. I'm certain these two parties in power all the time wasn't in the plan either.

We need an Article V Convention of States to get there. We're at 12 states now, need 34 I believe. Power needs to be taken from DC and returned back to the states.

https://www.conventionofstates.com/solution

we shall fight on the beaches
we shall fight in the fields and in the streets
we shall fight in the hills

House GOP chairmen announce probe of Obama’s Justice Dept

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Republican chairmen of two House committees announced Tuesday they’re opening an investigation into actions the Obama administration Justice Department took during last year’s presidential election.

The chairmen said in a statement Tuesday they have several questions, including why then-FBI Director James Comey decided to publicly announce the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s handling of classified information but not to publicly announce the investigation into Donald Trump’s campaign associates.

Rep. Bob Goodlatte of Virginia, chairman of the Judiciary Committee, and Rep. Trey Gowdy of South Carolina, chairman of the Oversight Committee, announced the probe. They described it as necessary to “better understand the reasoning behind how certain conclusions were drawn.”

https://apnews.com/b12bdce1e6e940c99743cc4f5fb296ec

**** Corker. He's part of the do nothing establishment GOP who is red-assed that Trump wouldn't endorse him for re-election..

Not quite

Corker already announced he won't be running - Trump took Tennessee with over 60% of their vote - and Corker is neck deep in the Iranian pallets of gold and cash fiasco - he's a rhino with Obama's label stamped on his ***.

FLUSH THEM ALL OUT I SAY!

and another RHINO bites the dust!

Arizona's Jeff Flake announces he will not seek re-election to U.S. Senate

Flake, one of the Senate's more prominent critics of President Donald Trump, has been struggling in the polls.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...-reelection-gop-primary-ward-trump/793952001/

I'm thinking that a lot of Republicans in Congress prefer being the minority party where they can raise money by saying the right things instead of being the majority party where we expect them to DO the right things.

I agree... now all we have to do is keep our fingers crossed and hope that someday they decide to do what’s best for the country and vote themselves out of a job. Since I’m wishing for that, I may as well start hoping that next spring the oak tree in my backyard sprouts one hundred dollar bills instead of leaves.... because they both have about the same chance of actually happening.

Sen. Jeff Flake, yet another Republican who's chosen to be on the right side of history. Kudos to him, a decent, brave, stand-up man.

'Heaven help us': Top GOP senator announces that he won't seek reelection in remarkable speech slamming Trump
http://www.businessinsider.com/jeff-flake-senate-reelection-trump-2017-10

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fnewshour%2Fvideos%2F10155902751873675%2F&show_text=1&width=560" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="426" frameborder="0"></iframe>

LOLZ

Flake is setting up to run for AZ governor.