• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Tucker Carlson "Loses" Only Documents that Nail Biden

what are you talking about with Rudy? He’s already released plenty and lots of it is posted in various places online. The media has blacked it out so you would have to search for it, but it’s out there somewhere. And the FBI has the laptop. Rudy has a copy of the hard drive.

Rudy released documents and text messages. NY Post wrote the stories. Bobulinski has come forward to authenticate what was on the laptop and to offer further verifiable information. There’s video of Biden bragging about blackmailing the Ukraine into firing a prosecutor who was investigating Hunter’s shady deals.

if you don’t care then just say you don’t care but don’t pretend that no damming evidence has been offered.

I was referring to what he said the other day when he walked out of an interview. I think it was yesterday or the day before I have not seen anything since.

I'm glad UPS pulled through it will be interesting to see what is there.

They've been found??

https://thepostmillennial.com/ups-admits-to-losing-documents-damning-against-joe-biden

UPS admits to losing 'damning' Hunter Biden documents

Update: UPS revealed Thursday afternoon that they have located the missing documents intended for Carlson after an “extensive search.”

“After an extensive search, we have found the contents of the package and are arranging for its return. UPS will always focus first on our customers, and will never stop working to solve issues and make things right,” A spokesperson said.

Some suspect that some individual or individuals within UPS itself deliberately opened the package and stole the documents from it.
Bingo. Saw Tucker's name on the return address and said, "****, I've got to save Biden".

Some of you people are down right hysterical. Sending armed guards on private jets with every package you send across the country?
Accusing the man of lying, but not admitting you were completely wrong and made an *** of yourself when UPS 'found' the package?
Assuming that the documents were one-of-a-kind. Really?

You're all missing the point. Whats on the thumb drive and other documents in the package are immaterial, and of course there are copies. The fact that they were STOLEN during transit by a UPS employee for political reasons is the ******* point. It is outrageous, and someone needs to be held to account.

I seriously doubt that the person who supplied Fox News with the documents gave them the original and only copy. Holy ****, ******* hysterical.

Tucker addressed this on his show tonight. He has plenty of copies, but he needed that flash drive so he could review documents with Tony Bobulinski while interviewing him in LA to confirm their authenticity.

You're all missing the point. Whats on the thumb drive and other documents in the package are immaterial, and of course there are copies. The fact that they were STOLEN during transit by a UPS employee for political reasons is the ******* point. It is outrageous, and someone needs to be held to account.
Although it's believable that the Dems would have a mole in Fox News who alerted someone at UPS to stop that package, it's more likely that a Democrat employee saw a next-day envelope going from Fox News to Tucker Carlson and figured it must be important and he or she had to keep it from getting where it was going. Just like Epstein's jail cell, conveniently there are no security cameras in the sorting area.

Some of you people are down right hysterical. Sending armed guards on private jets with every package you send across the country?
Accusing the man of lying, but not admitting you were completely wrong and made an *** of yourself when UPS 'found' the package?
Assuming that the documents were one-of-a-kind. Really?

I seriously doubt that the person who supplied Fox News with the documents gave them the original and only copy. Holy ****, ******* hysterical.

Every package would not be possible nor stated but if you have incredibly damning material that might influence an election and you drop if off at UPS? I personally think there must be a better way especially when you have the resources of a major network to bear.

Tucker addressed this on his show tonight. He has plenty of copies, but he needed that flash drive so he could review documents with Tony Bobulinski while interviewing him in LA to confirm their authenticity.

That seems like the most practical scenario. The only thing that I think they were crazy to do was address the envelope from "Fox News" in NY/DC to "Tucker Carlson" in LA. Just have an obscure, lower level employee at FNC HQ listed as the sender and maybe somebody from Bobulinski's security detail (I'm sure he has plenty of that right now) listed as the sendee in LA so there wasn't a gigantic bullseye on the package in the first place.

And Carlson showed how much class he had last night by discussing why they're not getting into the other nasty **** on Hunter Biden's laptop; because he's not going to kick a "fallen man" when he's already down, and then speaking glowingly about his wife briefly. As vile as Hunter is, like Tucker said, he's not running for political office. No wonder Tucker's show is the most watched political show in cable news history and has people coming on it like Glenn Greenwald, he's the real deal. He may not be perfect, like the rest us, but he's about as honest and principled a 'journalist' as there is these days, and has the balls to go to places other mainstream 'journalists' wouldn't dream of going.

News has become entertainment. Might as well be watching WWE. Its all bullshit.

That may very well have been the case with this missing package, and the point. Have Tucker purposely mail a package that clearly had a bullseye on it's back (when he knew they already had the original secured), only to see it go missing to show how far these corrupt pieces of **** will go to suppress the truth. And then advertise it to show how corrupt these pieces of **** really are, or something. I don't know, just pulling these scenarios out of my *** at this point.

But you're right, it's all about sensationalism these days.

I like Tucker show...and do agree with most of his positions/takes..

But this one seems very "fabricated"...

it’s not fabricated. UPS acknowledged it and they did find the flash drive eventually. UPS also seemed to stonewall by claiming that there were no cameras in the area where the package was tampered with. That is hard to believe. It also means that if they know that then they must know where it happened and who did it.

point is that somebody saw a package from somebody they didn’t like and tried to steal it. That won’t possibly happen with ballots at the post office whose union endorsed Biden. Nah.

They've been found??

https://thepostmillennial.com/ups-admits-to-losing-documents-damning-against-joe-biden

UPS admits to losing 'damning' Hunter Biden documents

Update: UPS revealed Thursday afternoon that they have located the missing documents intended for Carlson after an “extensive search.”

“After an extensive search, we have found the contents of the package and are arranging for its return. UPS will always focus first on our customers, and will never stop working to solve issues and make things right,” A spokesperson said.

Anyone seen Ed Reed lately?

I like Tucker show...and do agree with most of his positions/takes..
Tucker leans Right but I think he's a straight-up dude and not beyond criticizing Republicans when they deserve it.