• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Tucker to interview Putin

This should be a hoot. You want to know what's ****** up? We will probably get more honest answers from him than the Biden administration or the entire democrat propaganda machine for that matter.

That is what I'm hoping for. Ukraine does as well. That's for certain.
I have often wondered if the Ukraine situation is what it is, so that the Washington elites can rid the world of evidence and pay off the mouthy folks over there who might snitch.

I have often wondered if the Ukraine situation is what it is, so that the Washington elites can rid the world of evidence and pay off the mouthy folks over there who might snitch.
They set the chess board in advance knowing this to be the case. Owning the narrative even when the opposition is in power is an amazing advantage... It was checkmate for Trump before the game began. It'll be the same for any other outsider to challenge the powers that be.

Just keep things in perspective folks, Putin is a former KGB agent and is well versed in deception, lies, and propaganda. It will be entertaining to hear what is said and it will certainly be something to contemplate.

I am ..
But not sure from what angle?
Does it matter?

Remember when 60 Minutes would do stuff like this and win accolades for their daring and open-mindedness?

Of course Putin will get advantage on this. He is a tactician. Biden can't do that. Neither can his handlers.

matters to me Confluence.
Agreed. My point was that an open-minded communication used to be a good thing. Your comment about "from what angle" was unclear. Regardless, once it happens, then we can comment, but not like the media crazies now afraid that some straight talk with Putin will mess up their US political narrative, especially re: Ukraine and the $$$$ Billions wasted from the pockets of US taxpayers.

Accountability for that incredible funding alone, should buy US citizens the right to hear directly about the situation and the cause. After the fact, all viewers can make up their own minds.

Just keep things in perspective folks, Putin is a former KGB agent and is well versed in deception, lies, and propaganda. It will be entertaining to hear what is said and it will certainly be something to contemplate.
This is why he is probable to put out info on the leaders of the USA, particularly if it's true.

Reactions: xjx
Agreed. My point was that an open-minded communication used to be a good thing. Your comment about "from what angle" was unclear. Regardless, once it happens, then we can comment, but not like the media crazies now afraid that some straight talk with Putin will mess up their US political narrative, especially re: Ukraine and the $$$$ Billions wasted from the pockets of US taxpayers.

Accountability for that incredible funding alone, should buy US citizens the right to hear directly about the situation and the cause. After the fact, all viewers can make up their own minds.
Agreed.

Sorry to be obtuse....but the "angle" comment meaning is how should we take this potential interview?

Is it more typical Russian propaganda?..... or will Putin be as straightforward as possible and wants the American people to be informed on what's going down?....or is it just Tucker being Tucker and doing/saying something that will be very controversial and beneficial to him financially?

Lots of angles really..

Agreed.

Sorry to be obtuse....but the "angle" comment meaning is how should we take this potential interview?

Is it more typical Russian propaganda?..... or will Putin be as straightforward as possible and wants the American people to be informed on what's going down?....or is it just Tucker being Tucker and doing/saying something that will be very controversial and beneficial to him financially?

Lots of angles really..
Putin will push a narrative of benefit to him and Carlson will do the same.

Putin will push a narrative of benefit to him and Carlson will do the same.
Just like Biden, Bomma, Bushes, Clinton's, etc.
People will believe what they choose, but this will provide a viewpoint from a different angle.
Because it is election year, both sides in US will weaponize the output.

The truth is out there.

Just like Biden, Bomma, Bushes, Clinton's, etc.
People will believe what they choose, but this will provide a viewpoint from a different angle.
Because it is election year, both sides in US will weaponize the output.

The truth is out there.

Attachments

• 1707320359528.jpeg
    1707320359528.jpeg
    6.5 KB · Views: 0
Guy was the head of the KGB. He is a manipulator. He is going to play Tucker Carlson like a fiddle.