• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Types of Busts

IMO, you cannot find a finer bust than this one here. Yes, that is a challenge.

img]

HIT

Salute the nation

ok guys, which one does Devon Bush fit into? Im not giving him the injury bust.
Neither am I. I'd say he was a deficiency (size strength) that didn't reveal itself enough in college. His first year he made some splash plays but I'd really have to look how he was vs. The run and what he had in front of him. They do the ACLs so well now it's very difficult to believe that is the big issue.

There is however a bust category that every NFL player, or at least most aspire to be... a Hall of Fame bust.

I thought this thread was gonna be about the massively horrible titles attached to articles surprisingly stunning in the attempt to include shocking keywords in grammatically cringeworthy Steeler breaking news!

Last edited:
I thought this thread was gonna be about the massively horrible titles attached to articles surprisingly stunning in the attempt to include shocking keywords in grammatically cringeworthy Steeler breaking news!
Amazingly enlightening post that should shock everyone around this places

50% of all first rounders don't get a second contract. You get a top 15 pick and he last 10 years as an average starter you did well.

Edit: I don't where I came up with the above. I meant was only 50% of all first rounders become average starters. If you get anyone for 10 years I think you did good.
But he is still considered a bust because of his draft position. That was my point.

So you are saying that I should have named it:

“Massively comprehensive list of types of players that failed to live up to their expectations and became busts as well as voluptuous pictures of women’s boobs”

I don’t know how anyone would ever call Troy Edwards the Steelers biggest draft bust when there’s a man named Jamain Stephens in the mix…….

Let’s hope our first rounder isn’t.

Add 2nd rounder to that too.

Salute the nation