• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

U.N. "experts" say that the United States should pay reparations to blacks re slavery

I'm Italian and my people were discriminated against when we got to the U.S. My grandfather even had to Americanize the family name. My legacy has been lost. I want my ******* money.

F the UN and all that it does. It's just a corrupt POS. No wonder Obama loves it. It's only real purpose is to serve the global elite while operating under the guise of wanting to do good for all of the people on earth. That couldn't be more bull ****. And don't you just love how the US govt. uses UN rulings as the reason to invade Iraq, YET, doesn't listen to the UN ruling saying we were not to invade? Utter bull ****.

I have said for years we should pay reparations for slavery. All you have to do is show proof that YOU were or are currently a slave. If you are a generation or more from being a slave, that means you enjoyed some form of freedom. Just because you believe that you are not being treated EQUAL, that is a completely different discussion.

I have said for years we should pay reparations for slavery. All you have to do is show proof that YOU were or are currently a slave. If you are a generation or more from being a slave, that means you enjoyed some form of freedom. Just because you believe that you are not being treated EQUAL, that is a completely different discussion.

In point of fact, Federal law and the laws in every state make it illegal to discriminate on the basis of race. Well, except for preference to minorities, I mean. Those subjected to racial discrimination can seek damages under Title VII, the Equal Credit Opportunity Act, the Fair Housing Law, U.S. Code, Title 42, Chapter 21 (prohibiting discrimination against persons based on age, disability, gender, race, national origin, and religion (among other things) in education, employment, access to businesses and buildings, federal services, etc.), and the Voting Rights Act (all Federal laws).

The idea that somehow minority citizens don't have the right to be free from discrimination on the basis of race is simply ludicrous.

I'm all for reparations.

Anybody that can prove they have suffered under slave conditions, or even indentured servitude, should qualify for some kind of compensation.

All they would need to do, after proof of grievance, would be to calculate the percentage of the $22 trillion the US has spent on the war on poverty that was spent on their ancestors.

Subtract the calculable assistance from the measurable grievance and you will have a solution that I'm sure all can agree with.

OK, now that that is settled. Where do I sign up for my free **** ?

tumblr_o5vkk7znep1uv3a37o1_1280.jpg