• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

UN head of Climate Change.. global warming-to intentally transform global economics

Stewey

Reaction score
Straight from the horses mouth...
“This is the first time in the history of mankind that we are setting ourselves the task of intentionally, within a defined period of time, to change the economic development model that has been reigning for the, at least, 150 years, since the industrial revolution,” Figueres said.

"This is probably the most difficult task we have ever given ourselves, which is to intentionally transform the economic development model, for the first time in human history,” Christiana Figueres, who heads up the U.N.’s Framework Convention on Climate Change, told reporters

http://dailycaller.com/2015/02/05/climate-chief-world-economy/

The "fiddling" with climate data....
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ear...data-is-the-biggest-science-scandal-ever.html

Last edited:
C'mon Stewey. They weren't fiddling with the data. They were "processing" it.

who cares about economics?

it is only the redistribution of wealth.

who cares about economics?
it is only the redistribution of wealth.

This guy got it all figured out....

Mind altering experiences thru chemistry, gotta love it.

President Obama stated Sunday that climate change is a bigger threat to the United States than terrorism. It's his bow to environmentalists trying to shut down coal-fired electrical plants and oil refineries. All they have to do now is figure out a way to get cars to run on beautiful pictures of Alaska.

Last edited:
Humor is my salvation, or is it reality illustrated ?........

345juh0.jpg

Warmunist.jpg

2zdss9c.jpg

This guy got it all figured out....

Mind altering experiences thru chemistry, gotta love it.

I was waiting for him to get into a wreck and watch natural selection take place since is face was 2" from the steering wheel. Anyone with a YouTube account care to share with this Einstein that white populations are increasing at a fraction of the rate of almost every other race?

After watching a couple of that guys videos I have to say I haven't wanted to throw anyone a beating this badly in a long, long time.

..aaaand upon reading rod's post, i dont think i'll be clicking play on that youtube video. Going to work with my blood pressure up isnt the way to start my day, lol

meanwhile, Global Cooling marches on

Lake Erie Covered in Ice: Nearly 94 percent of lake is frozen, researchers say

The Great Lakes Environmental Research Laboratory says ice has formed across close to 94 percent of the lake. That's the highest percentage out of all of the Great Lakes.

Just two years ago at this time of the year, only about half of the lake had ice cover.

The Northeast Ohio Media Group in Cleveland reports that the lake reached 100 percent ice coverage only three times since records have been kept.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2015/02/18/lake-erie-covered-in-ice

The United States condemns the despicable and cowardly random murder of 21 Egyptian citizens in Libya by unknown assailants. This wanton killing of innocents is just the most recent of the many vicious acts largely precipitated by an increasingly unstable climate, primarily caused by man-made emissions. The United States urges the nations of the world to join in combating this imminent threat to all of mankind.

10s4vuw.jpg

After watching a couple of that guys videos I have to say I haven't wanted to throw anyone a beating this badly in a long, long time.

The guy deserves the Nobel Prize for Science. Might as well give him the Peace one as well.

The fact that Lake Erie is frozen over greatly reduces the amount of lake effect snow in the Pittsburgh area. Sweet!

Lake Erie freezing over is more evidence of climate change. It has to get colder before it can get warmer, don't u ******* read anything I write? The science is settled, my savior told me so. ~guess who

more Global Cooling

Slurpee waves! The moment semi-frozen breakers rolled ashore in New England

262039D000000578-0-image-a-59_1424981556683.jpg

I just love how lefty websites can manipulate the uneducated. Quote from the Above link 99.83% agreement that climate change is a thing.

Well of course it is a thing you dumb *******. I honestly cannot believe they found .17% that thought the climate is static. How about a real survey where they got to examine real data such as, do you conclude that the past 10 years have presented data that does not support global warming?

http://dailycaller.com/2015/03/02/antarctic-sea-ice-did-the-exact-opposite-of-what-models-predicted/

Wow, really???

Climate models can be good tools for predicting future sea ice levels — unless, of course, they are completely wrong.

In the case of Antarctica, the climate models were dead wrong, according to a new study by Chinese scientists published in the journal Cryosphere. The study found that most climate models predicted Antarctic sea ice coverage would shrink as the world warmed and greenhouse gas levels increased.

The opposite happened. Most climate models analyzed in the study predicted Antarctica would shrink between 1979 and 2005, but instead south pole sea ice levels increased during that time. Going a step further, sea ice levels have only increased since 2006, hitting all-time highs for sea ice coverage in September of last year.

I thought the oceans were warming, I guess the slurpee waves didn't get that memo. Or maybe all of the heat is forming the ice, I'm sure someone in East Anglia can make a chart that can simplify this for us dummies.

Another record low forecasted her in Richmond tonight....tell me more about this global warming....it sounds so...warm. #gofuckurselfwiththehockeystickgraph

http://dailycaller.com/2015/03/30/study-global-warming-does-not-cause-extreme-winter-storms/

Sorry John Holdren, but a new study found that global warming is not going to cause more extreme winter storms.

Scientists at ETH Zurich and the California Institute of Technology found that “[a]rctic amplification of global warming leads to even less frequent cold outbreaks in Northern Hemisphere winter than a shift toward a warmer mean climate implies by itself.”

The study, published in the Journal of Climate, used a simple climate model to argue that theories global warming will make winters worse are wrong. The paper says a rapidly warming Arctic will actually decrease the range of temperature fluctuations, making cold snaps rarer.

This is almost getting old and boring, debunking the hoax.