• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Updates on some "mostly-peaceful" demonstrators and their contributions to America

But will she still blame Trump if he pulls them out and the city promptly burns itself to the ground? You bet your sweet *** she will.

Yes, it will be interesting to see what happens next if the Feds do indeed hightail it out of town. We'll find out if that federal courthouse was truly a target, or simply became one once the Feds holed up there and used it as a base of operations. We'll see if there was a cause-and-effect regarding the aggressive actions of the fed military force - ie excessive use of force, use of tear gas against citizens, etc. If the protests do simmer down and become more peaceful, that would seem to be the case. To the contrary, if the violence continues on part of the protestors, then the Mayor and Governor will have to deal with that on their own.

In any case, I don't think federal military forces should ever be deployed on the mainland without the full agreement of local mayors and governors. There's a reason that's stipulated very specifically in the Constitution, that policing is left to the States.

In any case, I don't think federal military forces should ever be deployed on the mainland without the full agreement of local mayors and governors. There's a reason that's stipulated very specifically in the Constitution, that policing is left to the States.

First, I don't mean to alarm you on this point, given your many years of Constitutional scholarship, but the limits on Federal policing power are as alive today as the dodo bird. Since at least 1964 and the explanation behind the power to implement controls over private business in the civil rights act (the expansive, almost limitless view of the commerce clause), the Fed has had the power to regulate, control, police and prosecute almost every violation of state law. Ask the Rodney King cops prosecuted twice.

Second, since the Fed has almost limitless power to regulate highways (interstate commerce) and businesses (interstate commerce), it can enforce restrictions on any activity that significantly hinders interstate commerce. We have this view that policing is still local. Why, I have no idea. The Fed took over policing in Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas, etc. in 1963, 1965, 1957 related to integration. Literally, took over everyday policing. Because they can.

Third, your view on the 10th Amendment is 100% at odds with dozens of Federal laws over the past 100+ years. For example, the Supreme Court found Constitutional federal laws penalizing the interstate transportation of lottery tickets (Lottery Case (Champion v. Ames), 188 U.S. 321 (1903)), of women for immoral purposes (Hoke v. United States, 227 U.S. 308 (1913)), of stolen automobiles (Brooks v. United States, 267 U.S. 432 (1925)), and of tick-infected cattle (Thornton v. United States, 271 U.S. 414 (1926)), as well as a statute prohibiting the mailing of obscene matter (Roth v. United States, 354 U.S. 476 (1957)). It affirmed the power of Congress to punish the forgery of bills of lading purporting to cover interstate shipments of merchandise (United States v. Ferger, 250 U.S. 199 (1919)), to subject prison-made goods moved from one state to another to the laws of the receiving state (Kentucky Whip & Collar Co. v. Ill. Cent. R.R., 299 U.S. 334 (1937)), to regulate prescriptions for the medicinal use of liquor as an appropriate measure for the enforcement of the Eighteenth Amendment (Everard’s Breweries v. Day, 265 U.S. 545 (1924)), and to control extortionate means of collecting and attempting to collect payments on loans, even when all aspects of the credit transaction took place within one state’s boundaries (Perez v. United States, 402 U.S. 146 (1971)). More recently, the Court upheld provisions of federal surface mining law that could be characterized as “land use regulation” traditionally subject to state police power regulation (Hodel v. Virginia Surface Mining & Recl. ***’n, 452 U.S. 264 (1981)). Basically, Congress has the power to regulate ANY activity which affects interstate commerce, including travel, obstruction of roads, destruction of businesses, etc.

Fourth, the Federal government also has the power to protect and punish any assault on its property or personnel.

Fifth and finally, your statement that the Fed cannot send in troops unless the governor and/or mayor agrees is, frankly, bizarre. Did Orville Fauvus agree with Federal troops at Central High School in Little Rock, Arkansas from 1957-58? So a governor or even some ****** small-time mayor can override the power of the Federal government? Huh, must have missed that day in law school.

P.S. Your concerns about the extensive use of Federal power beyond what was granted by the Constitution is something I warned about in 1985, during Constitutional law class. I warned the panoply of liberals in class that "your guy" may not always be in charge.

I wouldn't worry too much about that. Trump as the incumbent - with a solid base and unified GOP support - should have no problem winning against a blithering, old fool in Biden and a splintered Dem party. The electoral college lines up nicely for him, just like in 2016. Remember, Hillary was up in the polls, polls mean nothing. The message is simple: Trump unleashed the economy from burdensome regulations, has strengthened America at home and abroad, restored American leadership and has led on Covid like none other. After four years of this much winning, who wouldn't vote for Trump? Stock market continues to be strong and the banks and big business love the guy. He should win handily.

Attempting sarcasm now?

First, I don't mean to alarm you on this point, given your many years of Constitutional scholarship, but the limits on Federal policing power are as alive today as the dodo bird. Since at least 1964 and the explanation behind the power to implement controls over private business in the civil rights act (the expansive, almost limitless view of the commerce clause), the Fed has had the power to regulate, control, police and prosecute almost every violation of state law. Ask the Rodney King cops prosecuted twice.

Second, since the Fed has almost limitless power to regulate highways (interstate commerce) and businesses (interstate commerce), it can enforce restrictions on any activity that significantly hinders interstate commerce. We have this view that policing is still local. Why, I have no idea. The Fed took over policing in Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas, etc. in 1963, 1965, 1957 related to integration. Literally, took over everyday policing. Because they can.

Third, your view on the 10th Amendment is 100% at odds with dozens of Federal laws over the past 100+ years. For example, the Supreme Court found Constitutional federal laws penalizing the interstate transportation of lottery tickets (Lottery Case (Champion v. Ames), 188 U.S. 321 (1903)), of women for immoral purposes (Hoke v. United States, 227 U.S. 308 (1913)), of stolen automobiles (Brooks v. United States, 267 U.S. 432 (1925)), and of tick-infected cattle (Thornton v. United States, 271 U.S. 414 (1926)), as well as a statute prohibiting the mailing of obscene matter (Roth v. United States, 354 U.S. 476 (1957)). It affirmed the power of Congress to punish the forgery of bills of lading purporting to cover interstate shipments of merchandise (United States v. Ferger, 250 U.S. 199 (1919)), to subject prison-made goods moved from one state to another to the laws of the receiving state (Kentucky Whip & Collar Co. v. Ill. Cent. R.R., 299 U.S. 334 (1937)), to regulate prescriptions for the medicinal use of liquor as an appropriate measure for the enforcement of the Eighteenth Amendment (Everard’s Breweries v. Day, 265 U.S. 545 (1924)), and to control extortionate means of collecting and attempting to collect payments on loans, even when all aspects of the credit transaction took place within one state’s boundaries (Perez v. United States, 402 U.S. 146 (1971)). More recently, the Court upheld provisions of federal surface mining law that could be characterized as “land use regulation” traditionally subject to state police power regulation (Hodel v. Virginia Surface Mining & Recl. ***’n, 452 U.S. 264 (1981)). Basically, Congress has the power to regulate ANY activity which affects interstate commerce, including travel, obstruction of roads, destruction of businesses, etc.

Fourth, the Federal government also has the power to protect and punish any assault on its property or personnel.

Fifth and finally, your statement that the Fed cannot send in troops unless the governor and/or mayor agrees is, frankly, bizarre. Did Orville Fauvus agree with Federal troops at Central High School in Little Rock, Arkansas from 1957-58? So a governor or even some ****** small-time mayor can override the power of the Federal government? Huh, must have missed that day in law school.

P.S. Your concerns about the extensive use of Federal power beyond what was granted by the Constitution is something I warned about in 1985, during Constitutional law class. I warned the panoply of liberals in class that "your guy" may not always be in charge.

Oh, damn.

source.gif

I'm sure you'll receive a full rebuttal of practical content; facts, sources, statutes etc. shortly. Just you wait.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...XYNGw7DBnXkzFRL_a0otpkwFQq_vHIyuheK79A4f12TMo

July 28, 2020
Dems starting to panic that voters will blame them for riots
By Thomas Lifson
Despite the best efforts of the propaganda media (aka, MSM) to sanitize as “mostly peaceful” violent, property-destroying and federal agent-blinding demonstrations that have engulfed Portland, Seattle, and other cities, the American people are catching on that Antifa is the armed auxiliary street force of the Democrat party, just as the KKK was a century and more ago. While the Dems thought that their strategy of making conditions terrible so that voters would throw out the incumbent was sound, it turns out that the availability of dramatic footage of real violence on social media has put the lie to the media coverups.

It’s gotten so bad that Rep. Jerrold Nadler actually insisted that Antifa violence on Portland was a “myth,” only to be hustled away from the interviewer by a staffer who saw the PR disaster that was unfolding.

Twitter video screen grab

Evidently, Nadler believed the sanitized version of the demonstrations broadcast by the alphabet networks was bought by the public. (See this hilarious Twitter video on the ins and outs of selling riot footage to the nets.)

Tucker Carlson, the highest rated host in cable news history, regularly calls the rioters “Biden voters,” and that is an easier sale to the public than Nadler’s fantasy.

As a result, some Democrats are openly expressing their fear that the rioters are helping Trump. This tweet by Clinton consigliere Lanny Davis yesterday is getting a huge amount of attention:

Lanny Davis is not the first Democrat to become aware of the potential for disaster as voters realize the truth of Tucker Carlson’s label for the rioters as Biden voters. Mayor Libby Schaaf of Oakland, who saw police headquarters and the Alameda County Courthouse attacked and attempted to be burned down over the weekend, warned:

"Vandalizing our downtown gives Donald Trump the images he wants and the justification he seeks to send Federal troops into American cities. We celebrate passionate protest but Oaklanders need to know that when they attend protests after dark, they may be providing cover for agitators who are more intent on stoking civil unrest than advancing racial justice."

Mayor Schaaf had her consciousness raised last Tuesday when:

A group of people vandalized Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf’s home early Tuesday, spray-painting graffiti, splashing red paint on the walls and setting off fireworks that targeted the house before dawn, according to neighbors and a spokesman for the mayor.

Messages in red paint and black-and-purple spray paint covered the mayor’s home, as well as a stone wall that runs along the property, the sidewalk and street. Messages included “Wake up Libby,” “Blood on your hands,” “Take responsibility” and “Defund OPD.” The graffiti remained on the home and surrounding surfaces as of late Tuesday morning.

Around 2 a.m., 15 to 20 people in black approached the home on foot, chanting “Wake up, Libby,” said Desiree Alexander, who lives across the street. They began setting off fireworks in the street and smoke filled the air, Alexander said.

The Democrats, including the Biden campaign, are riding a tiger. If they attempt to dismount, they will be eaten by the tiger, as Libby Schaaf discovered. Bernie Sanders’s most enthusiastic supporters are still smarting from the Dem establishment handing the nomination to Joe Biden as a front man, and significant numbers of them could peel off if Biden attempts to restrain the rioters, whom he has not even criticized to date. And the hysterically angry rioters, many of them white, college educated women in their twenties, could turn on Biden as with ample ammunition from his past career befriending KKK Kleagle Robert Byrd and enriching his family with his political connections.

President Trump, to their dismay, has played the riots perfectly, with his administration expressing resolve but refraining from oversteps that would hand a Kent State-like massacre, complete with martyrs, to the rioters and their political beneficiaries in the Democrat party.

Am I wrong in remembering that the U.S. Justice Department basically took over the Pittsburgh Police Dept about 15-20 years ago?

Yeah, I don't know that I would call what is happening in Portland a "protest." It is more anarchy than anything. And while I don't like federal agents going into any city and operating in this manner, they wouldn't be there in the first place if local politicians upheld their oath to the constitution and protected their citizens and upheld the law. The local governments are derelict in their duties and responsibilities to their constituents to say the least, and the federal government has a duty to protect federal buildings the nation over. Your anger should be placed with the local governments that are allowing these RIOTS to go on and on for months on end.

Hell, even BLM has acknowledged that these rioters have lost the message and that what they are doing isn't about George Floyd anymore if it ever was.

Maybe you should demand that local officials in Portland and even the state of Oregon do their damn jobs and stop letting these scum destroy the city. You can blame Trump for a lot of things, but this is on political officials in Portland and Oregon.

I wonder what power a Mayor or Governor really has? Particularly, a Mayor.

What would the mayor of Seattle, for example, have the power to do if the police chief told the mayor and the council to go pound sand. What if she said that, in spite of their orders and ordinances, she would uphold her oath to the U.S. Constitution and enforce the law and protect the city's law abiding citizens and businesses?

I think we could be fairly certain the the chief would have the support and backing of the police union and most of it's members. So who would the mayor call when she tries to remove the police chief and police chief refuses to leave?

Ordinarily, the Feds would be called in to enforce the mayor's order, but would they in this climate? Where the police chief is enforcing the law and the mayor is refusing to do so? Would President Trump or AG Barr take the side of the mayor or the chief? Would the feds respond at all after being told by the mayor that they're not wanted in her city?

What power would a mayor really have in this climate if a police force refused to obey a stand-down order, and went ahead and enforced the laws that they swore to uphold?

Aren't the police forces as much to blame for this chaos as the liberal mayors? In my opinion, it isn't enough to say that they can't enforce the law or adequately defend themselves and law-abiding citizens because "the mayor or city council told us we can't".

I've said here for many years that everyone is in favor of smaller government when their side is not in charge.

Hmm, looks like Trump's little pre-election adventure playing RISK with federal troops on the streets of Portland is coming to an end. I'll believe it when I see it.

<samp class="EmbedCode-container"><code class="EmbedCode-code"><iframe id="twitter-widget-0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" class="" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 550px; height: 407px; display: block; flex-grow: 1;" title="Twitter Tweet" src="https://platform.twitter.com/embed/index.html?dnt=false&embedId=twitter-widget-0&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&id=1288497309848702977&lang=en&origin=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.steelernationforums.com%2 Fshowthread.php%3F35003-Updates-on-some-quot-mostly-peaceful-quot-demonstrators-and-their-contributions-to-America%2Fpage4&theme=light&widgetsVersion=9066bb2%3A1593540614199&width=550px" data-tweet-id="1288497309848702977" frameborder="0"></iframe>
<script async="" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> </code></samp>

You are right to be skeptical. Tim Pool has had his finger on the pulse of this culture war for years.

<iframe scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/widget_iframe.c4b33f07650267db9f8a72eaac551cac.htm l?origin=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.steelernationforums.com" title="Twitter settings iframe" style="display: none;" frameborder="0"></iframe>

So wish we saw more of this - and the awesome actions of the five are the focus of the story, but how in the hell do we just ignore the actions of the hundreds that necessitated the rescue??

Officer meets men who protected him during protests
Posted by Ari Dorfman · July 22, 2020

Officer Galen Hinshaw of the Louisville Metro Police Department responded to a call of officers in trouble during a protest back in early June. After Officer Hinshaw arrived on scene he was surrounded and cornered by a group of angry protesters himself. Officer Hinshaw backed up against a wall to keep an eye on the angry crowd and radioed for help, USA Today reported in an article from June 6th. Officer Hinsaw’s closest backup was blocks away.

As the crowd grew angrier and moved in closer to Officer Hinshaw, he thought to himself, “Here we go. I’m prepared to be injured.” Suddenly a man emerged from the crowd and put himself between Officer Hinshaw and the angry crowd. Then another man stepped up and another. Ultimately five men stood up and linked arms together. The men stayed like that and kept the angry crowd back until backup units were able to arrive and rescue Officer Hinshaw from the crowd.

On Sunday, Officer Hinshaw got to meet with three of the men, Christopher Gales, Darrin Lee, and Julian Delacruz at a Back the Blue Rally in support of police officers. “I stood up in front of that officer because I saw a man at the end of the day. Behind all that gear,” Gales said in an interview with WHAS11. “We’re all human beings at the end of the day.”

“Those guys stepped forward and recognized that I was in danger and formed a human chain and prevented me from getting injured,” Officer Galen Hinshaw said. “I’m thankful for them.” Darrin Lee said, “We formed a brotherhood that night.”

Thank you gentleman for being Officer Hinshaw’s hero.

https://www.missionhero.com/blogs/news/officer-meets-men-who-protected-him-during-protests

Trying to keep the focus away from the bullies, and liars, and thugs. My link above was a first step. Recently came across this image, meant for police officers who face the worst of our society and battle demons because of it - sometimes not successfully:

82a01b2cfb04684b12a7eb9757f277b4.jpg

I don't know if many here have had police officers as friends and/or neighbors. I have. Wife and I moved into our first home in 1993. About two years later, a police officer moves next door, into the home where his dad had lived. We were neighbors for four years. He was divorced, and had a son the same age as my boy and the two played whiffle ball in the front yard for hours. At each other's homes for barbecues, I coached his kid in tee-ball and then kid-pitch Little League. Really good guy, good neighbor. Smiled a lot, very good with his son, great with my boy.

Saw him in the mall one day while he was in uniform with his partner, the two going to a call. He walked by me, absolutely focused. I was maybe 15' away and he is staring straight ahead, too locked in to notice that his neighbor is off to the side. Who has a job that requires such attention that you can walk by your neighbor? Cop and military with weapons in play.

That's it.

Also had five clients who are/were cops. Very good people. Tight with each other, all with families, though 2 of the 5 divorced. All five had been forced to use their weapons on duty, and three of the five had used their weapons on duty more than once. One cop was involved in a situation where a dad had taken his 17-year old daughter hostage. Guy had a semi held to her head. He was ranting, raving, probably high. Girl struggles with dad, breaks free and starts running toward the cop (who served with the Marines in Bosnia, Afghanistan and Iraq by the way). The guy starts firing the semi at his daughter and my client.

My guy cannot discharge his weapon at the bad guy since the girl is running towards him and is 100% in the line of fire. He hunches down, tries to avoid getting SHOT. Guy eventually shoots his daughter in the leg, she goes down, my guy stands up and at 50' puts a round through the guy's heart.

He did not shoot while the girl was in the way, though his life was in immediate jeopardy. Think of that the next time you think your job is tough.

So to the "protesters" and the scum who scrawl "ACAB," I respond: I trust my life to the cops I have known. I trust my wife, my family. They would risk death to avoid harming me. Protesters? I would not trust my horse's expulsions to them. They would somehow find a way to **** it up and blame me.

Trying to keep the focus away from the bullies, and liars, and thugs. My link above was a first step. Recently came across this image, meant for police officers who face the worst of our society and battle demons because of it - sometimes not successfully:

82a01b2cfb04684b12a7eb9757f277b4.jpg

I don't know if many here have had police officers as friends and/or neighbors. I have. Wife and I moved into our first home in 1993. About two years later, a police officer moves next door, into the home where his dad had lived. We were neighbors for four years. He was divorced, and had a son the same age as my boy and the two played whiffle ball in the front yard for hours. At each other's homes for barbecues, I coached his kid in tee-ball and then kid-pitch Little League. Really good guy, good neighbor. Smiled a lot, very good with his son, great with my boy.

Saw him in the mall one day while he was in uniform with his partner, the two going to a call. He walked by me, absolutely focused. I was maybe 15' away and he is staring straight ahead, too locked in to notice that his neighbor is off to the side. Who has a job that requires such attention that you can walk by your neighbor? Cop and military with weapons in play.

That's it.

Also had five clients who are/were cops. Very good people. Tight with each other, all with families, though 2 of the 5 divorced. All five had been forced to use their weapons on duty, and three of the five had used their weapons on duty more than once. One cop was involved in a situation where a dad had taken his 17-year old daughter hostage. Guy had a semi held to her head. He was ranting, raving, probably high. Girl struggles with dad, breaks free and starts running toward the cop (who served with the Marines in Bosnia, Afghanistan and Iraq by the way). The guy starts firing the semi at his daughter and my client.

My guy cannot discharge his weapon at the bad guy since the girl is running towards him and is 100% in the line of fire. He hunches down, tries to avoid getting SHOT. Guy eventually shoots his daughter in the leg, she goes down, my guy stands up and at 50' puts a round through the guy's heart.

He did not shoot while the girl was in the way, though his life was in immediate jeopardy. Think of that the next time you think your job is tough.

So to the "protesters" and the scum who scrawl "ACAB," I respond: I trust my life to the cops I have known. I trust my wife, my family. They would risk death to avoid harming me. Protesters? I would not trust my horse's expulsions to them. They would somehow find a way to **** it up and blame me.

The video is 5 years old and he doesn't get into it until about 4:40 in the video, but I think Anthony Mackie gets it:

That example of your neighbor/friend being so laser focused that he didn't even know you were there, all too familiar. I'm sure just about all of us have family, friends or co-workers who have been or are cops.

My cousin in Pittsburgh is a cop. A close friend's one side of his family, almost all of them are cops in Ontario CA area. A guy I was good friends with in high school but never really kept in touch with after (who just took his own life recently) was LAPD and my one buddy said that when he saw him at their 25th HS reunion (1 year ahead of me), he said he had scars on his neck/chest from gunshot wound surgery. He said the LAPD guy did undercover work and apparently was involved in some pretty nasty **** and the demons became too much to handle. And when I say my buddy, he's also a cop for El Monte CA.

Went on a few ride-alongs with these guys when I was younger, and I could never do their job. And that laser focus you mentioned Steeltime, it's like a light switch that just gets turned on. Watch "Real World Police" channel on YouTube quite a bit, and I hear 10-32 (suspect has a gun) or "shots fired! shots fired!" a lot. "Watch crossfire! Watch crossfire!" when multiple officers from different angles are on site so they don't ******* shoot one another. I think that tells you a lot about what type of situation they're dealing with and the mindset they're in. I also see tons of these videos where officers get pulled over for DUI/OVI, and many of them are 2-3 times over the legal limit.

Just like our brave men and women of the military, these people deal with **** I don't wanna even imagine. All while protecting us. Serving us.

Oh...my....god...

No one's getting up from that. CARNAGE.

56e.gif

Another example of tolerance and peacefulness:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Angry man confronts and assaults elderly group of people holding patriotic gathering in downtown Portland in front of the courthouse. Video by <a href="https://twitter.com/livesmattershow?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@livesmattershow</a>. <a href="https://t.co/ELf8VscJ9k">pic.twitter.com/ELf8VscJ9k</a></p>— Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) <a href="https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1290026728786505728?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 2, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Tibs will tell you this is acceptable. Drunk guys refusing to wear a mask? Not so much.

Tibs will just skim past like he never saw it. Priorities, Tim. Orange Man Bad. Mango Mussolini must go!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Angry man confronts and assaults elderly group of people holding patriotic gathering in downtown Portland in front of the courthouse. Video by <a href="https://twitter.com/livesmattershow?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@livesmattershow</a>. <a href="https://t.co/ELf8VscJ9k">pic.twitter.com/ELf8VscJ9k</a></p>— Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) <a href="https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1290026728786505728?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 2, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Such a fine young man, his future looks so bright.

Chilling scene from the petrified viewer of a troop march from a totalitarian government:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Antifa protests are cringe. Here's them in Seattle again. (via <a href="https://twitter.com/jasonrantz?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@jasonrantz</a>) <a href="https://t.co/ibeoIWfxCK">pic.twitter.com/ibeoIWfxCK</a></p>— Ian Miles Cheong (@stillgray) <a href="https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1290499786001408001?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 4, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Oh. Wait. That's happening in the United States of America. Carry on (Orange. Man. Bad. though)

Wow, so brave. Screaming at and harassing old white people, i.e., the people least likely to punch you in the face in response.

All of these antifa roaches are scum. Pretend brave. Yell at the police, knowing they will not beat you into a coma, brave. Push old ladies brave. Burn **** because the police let you brave. Fake brave. At heart, all simpering cowards.

Police actually respond and things get physical? Antifa's reply:

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Such a fine young man, his future looks so bright.

I am frankly amazed at the restraint Americans have shown. Stupid, loud, spoiled, stinking, filthy, vile punks yelling, looting, burning, threatening and very few instances of Americans (antifa don't qualify as Americans) responding with violence.

Very. Few.

However, guys like that eventually learn that no matter how fake brave or pseudo-tough you think you are, trust me on this - keep it up and you WILL find somebody tougher and meaner than you and willing to act on it.

Roy, I think I remember you're in Grants Pass (is that right). But what is happening to your once great state?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Police are taking down Antifa rioters in Portland. They’re in residential neighborhoods. <a href="https://t.co/hKx5JP4uRu">pic.twitter.com/hKx5JP4uRu</a></p>— Ian Miles Cheong (@stillgray) <a href="https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1291245023053246464?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 6, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Like vermin, they're scuttlebutting to the peaceful suburbs and it doesn't look like there's going to be an end to this anytime soon. Visited Oregon once (the coast) and fell in love with it honestly. Hate to see what's happening up there.

Were these people coming from a Klan rally that they're being harrassed?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Rioters in downtown Portland armed with sticks and batons block random cars from leaving a parking garage. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/PortlandRiots?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#PortlandRiots</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/antifa?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#antifa</a> Video by <a href="https://twitter.com/TheHannahRay?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@TheHannahRay</a>. <a href="https://t.co/S2ZRYDqL99">pic.twitter.com/S2ZRYDqL99</a></p>— Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) <a href="https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1293851916800204800?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 13, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>