• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

US Capitol breached

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
It is now getting out and it doesn't look good for Liz and Company.

Anybody with a brain bigger than a walnut knew the thing was a vastly overblown set-up pushed by the Feds.

Which explains why Tibilo, Floggy, and (D)imbo politicians did not know it was a vastly overblown set-up pushed by the Feds.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
They knew...

Damn right they did. We've got some serious problems in our 3 letter agencies. They clearly have become political gestapo and do **** that would get you swinging from a rope in a lot of countries.

I'm sure Kennedy would tell you had that not shot him in the head.

**** I'm pretty certain that Las Vegas massacre was of their doing.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Steelr4evr

Reaction score

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
We knew the government lied about everything regarding January 6. We knew the videotapes they so desperately hid would expose their lies. Here is the most recent example:

Capital police officer initially tells FBI that four Oathkeepers helped him keep the crowd back and away from him, then later changed story 180 degrees to claim the four were combative and antagonistic, and did not stand between him and the virulent crowd inside the Capital. His changed story was a key basis for the charges against the four for "seditious conspiracy." The reason is that a charge of conspiracy requires an overt act to further the alleged conspiracy, that is, some definitive action that would be consistent with "sedition." Merely being in the Capital was not enough so the government made up the "antagonistic towards a Capital Police Officer" story to sell the jury on the conspiracy allegation.

Realizing that the changing story from the cop ("they helped me" to "they threatened me") raised reasonable doubt, the lying scumbag thieving grifters (a.k.a., government) called in a supporting witness, David Lazarus. Lazarus is Nancy Pelosi's chief of security. I **** you not. This Lazarus rose from the dead to testify under oath he personally witnessed the interaction between the cop and the four Oathkeepers and "confirmed" it was confrontational. That testimony bolstered the cop's changing narrative and supported the "overt act" element of the seditious conspiracy charge.

The problem is that his claim is 100% provable as a complete lie. Video never revealed to the defense shows (1) that the four Oathkeepers did indeed stand between the cop and the protesters just as they claim and just as the cop originally told the FBI and (2) Lying Lazarus was nowhere near the site of the confrontation when it occurred and he perjured himself about what he supposedly saw.

We can be sure the DOJ is looking into perjury charges against Lazarus, you betcha.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
They have the wrong people in prison. This is the sort of thing I'd expect from a corrupt government.

It destroys all integrity. These are the people who should be held to the highest of standards.

They've proven themselves to be unworthy of trust and the benefit of any doubt.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
They have the wrong people in prison. This is the sort of thing I'd expect from a corrupt government.

It destroys all integrity. These are the people who should be held to the highest of standards.

They've proven themselves to be unworthy of trust and the benefit of any doubt.

You are 100% correct, and not to go full #Sarge, but what are we going to do about it? Vote?

goodfellas-henry-hill.gif

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
You are 100% correct, and not to go full #Sarge, but what are we going to do about it? Vote?

goodfellas-henry-hill.gif
Why would you vote for them. Democrats are criminals, sure. But what are Republicans? They do nothing but talk. They have all the power. They have the house. They have the money. And they do jack ****. They hold hearings. They impeach a guy that is following his boss’s orders rather than impeaching the boss. They remove the speaker, then bring in a guy that does the same **** the speaker they ousted did. On and on. Funny though, they’re getting rich off the backs of Americans just like democrats, while the country is being invaded, destroyed and given away. And folks honestly believe they are the counterweight to the Democratic Party. People retiring rather than deal with Republican nonsense. Once again, we gave them power on their promises and they’ve shown nothing but dysfunction. They don’t deserve the responsibility and honor of serving the American people. They either can’t govern or refuse to govern. The Republican Party is a clown show.