• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Va Governor's Election

JMM

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
It will be really interesting to see how this thing turns out. I have a bad feeling it will look like a Youngkin win, and then somehow NVA will decide the winner is McAuliffe...

If Youngkin does somehow win, I wonder how the talking heads will spin it and no doubt he will be hounded his entire term and probably put on trial afterwards like the last Republican governor,,,the one before McAuliffe I

I sure hope we can oust Herring (Attorney General). That guy decides what laws he wants to enforce and has George Soros in his back pocket.

They say the VA commies are suppressing the vote by denying entry to the maskless.

They say the VA commies are suppressing the vote by denying entry to the maskless.
Wouldn't doubt it...I voted early because I'm out of town this week... No mask required at the registrars office last week. A friend of mine told me their polling location in Franklin County wasn't requiring it. If they did, whoever had the job of enforcing it would have been strung up no doubt.. Rural Virginians don't like to be told what to do. The "come heres",,,not so much....Hopefully they eventually go back home.

Amazing, just like the 2020 election, heavy Dem areas seem to have trouble counting the votes. We all know what happened last time. Really hope we don't go to bed and Fairfax magically finds thousands of votes for McAuliffe.

There may be hope, all the alphabet networks along with CNN are saying the election is just too close to call.
Translation, their losing, or they would be praising McAuliffe's victory.

There may be hope, all the alphabet networks along with CNN are saying the election is just too close to call.
Translation, their losing, or they would be praising McAuliffe's victory.

The NVA area always somehow finds enough votes to win once everyone goes to bed. I will be very surprised if Youngkin and the other Republicans win. It was the same deal with the last two gubinitorial elections and the 2020 presidential election. It looked like it was in the bag when I went to bed. Totally different story when I woke up. So I am going to stay up... :)

The NVA area always somehow finds enough votes to win once everyone goes to bed. I will be very surprised if Youngkin and the other Republicans win. It was the same deal with the last two gubinitorial elections and the 2020 presidential election. It looked like it was in the bag when I went to bed. Totally different story when I woke up. So I am going to stay up... :)
Good, that way you can keep an eye on them.

Reactions: JMM

Its a pattern… a major Democratic area has some sort of giant issue that delays their vote counting, the margins set at an unreasonable amount to be overcome…the last few percentage points slow up to a crawl… and then suddenly the deficit is wiped out…

Its a pattern… a major Democratic area has some sort of giant issue that delays their vote counting, the margins set at an unreasonable amount to be overcome…the last few percentage points slow up to a crawl… and then suddenly the deficit is wiped out…
The pattern has probably been going on a lot longer than we've been paying attention.

NBC News just called it:

There just weren’t any realistic margins they could have tried to cling to… you can’t have virtually 100% of the late night vote go dem all the time… it was obvious hours ago that the Republicans tidal waved them