• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Va Governor's Election

Epic. Sorry I missed all of these reactions.

Rachel Maddow, Joy Reid and Nicolle Wallace had a hard time holding back their feelings and Twitter noticed. The liberal hosts spent much of the night making excuses and blaming Youngkin’s success on backlash to critical race theory, which they claim doesn’t exist. The outspoken, right-leaning crowd that typically wouldn’t dare admit to watching the far-left network couldn’t help themselves on Election Night.

"MSNBC is currently going through the 7 stages of grief on an endless loop in real time," radio host Buck Sexton tweeted. "It’s great, highly recommend."

"If you want to give yourself a treat, turn on MSNBC," Ann Coulter tweeted as results began to favor Republicans in key races.

Pundit Stephen L. Miller joked, "It's early yet but MSNBC is pulling a bit ahead in the election meltdown. Still waiting for returns from some of CNN's more loyal viewers and the late night returns but Joy Reid looks to be pulling away early. Still too close to call though."

Meghan McCain added, "MSNBC is on nothing short of an emotional journey to Narnia tonight."

After electing the first ever Black woman as Lt. Gov, after election a Hispanic AG.....

"All of the people on MSNBC convincing themselves that all of these VA voters — who voted for Biden a year ago! — are idiots, racists, and/or dupes is pretty wild," The Dispatch editor-in-chief Jonah Goldberg wrote.

Thank goodness we now have "the adults" back in charge now. The lunatics have to go home and now plan obstruction. Make up some fake bs and have the media run with it.

My cousins in that state must be thrilled.

Reactions: JMM
Thank goodness we now have "the adults" back in charge now. The lunatics have to go home and now plan obstruction. Make up some fake bs and have the media run with it.

My cousins in that state must be thrilled.
After all the **** Ralph put us through in the past couple years with all the lockdowns, mandates, restrictions on visiting dying loved ones, in addition to higher taxes, ****** policies apart from Covid, I let the dog out at about 3:00 AM and breathed a huge sigh of relief. It's like a huge weight has been lifted from us. I hope the new folks don't let us down, I don't think they will.

After all the **** Ralph put us through in the past couple years with all the lockdowns, mandates, restrictions on visiting dying loved ones, in addition to higher taxes, ****** policies apart from Covid, I let the dog out at about 3:00 AM and breathed a huge sigh of relief. It's like a huge weight has been lifted from us. I hope the new folks don't let us down, I don't think they will.

The deeds you do judge you. They can't spin their way out of horrible misdeeds to their citizens.

Reactions: JMM
The three Republicans have all been "declared" the winner with 95% of the vote in, but the numbers have not budged since this morning. Supposedly the early and mail-in votes were counted first this year so I wonder what the hold up is.

1635974509336.png

The counting won't stop until the fat lady sings!

The best quote I read all day.

If Latinos continue to vote Republican, Democrats will quickly build 3 southern border walls.

One concession down, two to go...This guy was a f'n piece of work...

"From the bottom of my heart, I thank the people of Virginia for trusting me to serve as your attorney general for the last eight years.

We showed Virginians a new vision for what this office could be, and what a difference an attorney general can make in their lives, and we have forever changed what Virginians will expect and demand from their attorney general.

This afternoon I called Jason Miyares to congratulate him on his victory and assure him that my team and I will do all we can to ensure a smooth and effective transition. He will be accepting a role and leading an office that has tremendous capacity for good in the lives of Virginians.

Over the last eight years, we have made Virginia a more just, fair, safe, and prosperous place for all. We passed new gun safety laws, expanded access to healthcare, extended rights and protections to LGBTQ Virginians, protected a woman’s right to choose, expanded voting rights, and took bold steps to combat climate change.

We cracked down on predatory lending, fought the opioid crisis, protected the rights of immigrants and new Americans, and eliminated Virginia’s rape kit backlog.

These are victories that once seemed unimaginable, but now, these historic achievements will be the benchmark that Virginians expect from their attorney general.

I will never forget the families who told me through tears what our fight for marriage equality meant to them. Or the survivors who said that eliminating the rape kit backlog finally made them feel like their Commonwealth cared. Or the DREAMer who can finally pursue their dreams here in their home state. Or the everyday Virginians who got money put back in their pocket because of the work we did on their behalf.

We have had the honor of writing an amazing chapter in the history of our state, and for that, I will always be grateful.”

Hasta la Vista,,,,

What I want to know is why black folks in inner city continue to vote dim when the have been lied to over and over a gain
Because they are caught in a welfare trap. People living on the government dole are kind of beholden to the Pols that promise to keep the gravy train rolling on biscuit wheels.

Because they are caught in a welfare trap. People living on the government dole are kind of beholden to the Pols that promise to keep the gravy train rolling on biscuit wheels.

Looks like Murphy squeaks out NJ.

I would audit every vote counting county in that state. Tomorrow. With extreme predjudice.

That right there should be written in every elementary-to-12 book in the USA.

if anything can be learned from Trump's term, fire every single ******* person in your inherited organization. There are no moderate Dems anymore. If they had jobs then they are hardcore and will look for any opportunity to sabotage.

if anything can be learned from Trump's term, fire every single ******* person in your inherited organization. There are no moderate Dems anymore. If they had jobs then they are hardcore and will look for any opportunity to sabotage.
And when you hand out their pink slips, be prepared to be called racist, antisemitic, homophobic, xenophobic, etc, etc ..

They are going to do it regardless so be prepared to counter it. I think they will need to use the bully pulpit more and have regular speeches from the govs office that are broadcast to tv, radio, etc. to tell the public their plans and what they will expect to hear and see in the news as a result. Beat them to the punch.

Looks like Murphy squeaks out NJ.

I would audit every vote counting county in that state. Tomorrow. With extreme predjudice.
Jack was winning by a couple thousand with 98% of the vote in ...now Murphy is up by about 20,000 with that same 98% of the vote in..I'm not great at math but that don't seem to add up

Even if they don't win a very blue state the fact that Virginia went they way and NJ is a toss up should prepare Democrats for a beating today, # re-take the senate and Biden is done.

What I want to know is why black folks in inner city continue to vote dim when the have been lied to over and over a gain

Marketing and the media! Just remember most folks in general do not really follow politics at all. They also get most of their information from our wonderful TV networks and the internet. Social media. Who are nothing more than an extended arm of the leftist side of the demoncrat party.

Unfortunately for them their policies are so awful it hits everyone in their bank accounts for cost of living.

They also are starting to understand these politicians don't give a **** about anyone. Just power&control. All they do is take,take,take!

When election time rolls around it's sweet honey potion. Say whatever it takes,lie or not, to get the vote. Then it's piss off,see you next election. Suckers.

They've made it into an art form. They have people whose only job is to study what people want to hear. What moves them. It's a big fat game and it's all about winning for them. Not actually doing anything for the betterment of the American people. Which they do their very best in dividing them into conflicting groups, demonizing one over the other.

Country needs a political enema and a serious federal downsizing.

I'd retire too.

Downside is it leaves the door open for more Squad-like radicals to run.

Even if they don't win a very blue state the fact that Virginia went they way and NJ is a toss up should prepare Democrats for a beating today, # re-take the senate and Biden is done.
Mail in votes. They don't have to lose any election they aren't "willing to sacrifice" for the illusion of free and fair elections.

Mail in votes. They don't have to lose any election they aren't "willing to sacrifice" for the illusion of free and fair elections.
I have no idea how it passed but VA now has a law stating the mail in votes have to be counted before election day. I think the MIVs still offer too large a chance for fraud but at least they can no longer dump a box of mail in votes into the counter after the fact.

Yesterday's election results shows that there are many proud members of the LGBFJB community.

anchorman-super-duper.gif

The state of our corporate media: