• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Vaccine Passport

I'm in a pickle. Really, I am.

I have paid for a family vacation to Jamaica in December. I feel more confident than not that my family and I will be required to provide "vaccination passports" by mid December in order to travel.

I'm not keen on giving up $8k but I am really irritated about being essentially forced to get a vaccination that by all accounts only seems to ensure you're going to get whatever ******* variant comes along from here to eternity.
My friends just went and tgey were not required to have any vaccines yet… so just push it up if you can

Just get some fake vax cards. My girlfriend is a nurse and has a bunch of them. Then get stoned to bejeezus in Jamaica.

Quick Jamaica story: My first honeymoon was in Negril. We had to take a ****** little bus from Montego Bay to get there. I've never seen so much poverty in my life. Little one room sheds with no power is where these people lived. Until...up on a hill was a sparkling massive palace with iron gates and fences. The bus driver said it was Bill Cosby's house. He probably did a lot of rapin' up in that mf'er. And all around the outside of that property were these tiny shacks. I stayed at a resort that happened to be just down the beach from Hedonism. That place was a ******* party, holy hell. I still can't unsee some things...
Yeah well the fake Vax cards are going to be the excuse they use for actually chipping people… so thank you all for that when it comes…

Just heard on the radio on my drive in that DeBlasio is going to start fining businesses that allow unvaccinated people into their business.

Just heard on the radio on my drive in that DeBlasio is going to start fining businesses that allow unvaccinated people into their business.
For a virus, that isn't going away, but is 99+% survivable. What the survival percentage for these businesses?

Guessing that DeBlasio isn't missing a payday.

You have my address send my way
Note that you need some information before you can use your 'blank' vax card. Specifically you need the manufacturer name as well as the lot #. You probably ought not just write some crap there. You would be best served to find somebody you know and trust who WAS vaxxed and essentially use their information.

They say they aren't tracking people who were vaxxed at a state or federal level. If you are going to forge your vaxx record, hope that is true, otherwise you may find yourself on the wrong end of what is starting to look more and more like a totalitarian regime.

I feel like somebody needs to get a forged health department id and run around to government offices and tell people they either need to produce their vaxx proof upon demand or they are terminated immediately without benefits. This should absolutely be filmed, along with the ceremonial unfolding of the mayoral and gubernatorial orders that non-vaxxed people can't be in public places.

Their reactions to being told they're fired would be awesome!

Note that you need some information before you can use your 'blank' vax card. Specifically you need the manufacturer name as well as the lot #. You probably ought not just write some crap there. You would be best served to find somebody you know and trust who WAS vaxxed and essentially use their information.

They say they aren't tracking people who were vaxxed at a state or federal level. If you are going to forge your vaxx record, hope that is true, otherwise you may find yourself on the wrong end of what is starting to look more and more like a totalitarian regime.
1629317020071.jpeg