• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Visualization of ESPN'S obsession with Manziel

• Thread starter Thread starter Idioteque
  • Start date Start date
It was pretty sickening. If he starts week 1 it will be funny to hear how the announcers spin his 2 for 24 with 3 picks performance.

They needed someone to replace Tim Tebow with. Now, they have something to talk about for the next 3 years ad nausea till we all choke on our vomit.

The worst part will be, that just like with Tebow, after all this hype, as soon as Manziel looks like he may not be great, they will start bashing us dumb fans for ever thinking this small QB could make it in the NFL. I mean it was so obvious he''d fail but we dumb fans just keep talking about him. That's pretty much what they did with Tebow.

That's nothing compared to the nutsuck coverage he got by the NFL network

they ignored our pick almost totally while taking about the Cowboys pick coming up - **** you Rich Eisen - I switched to ESPN

at least ESPN showed our guy putting on his hat

the best part was ESPN putting it out there that Cleveland made their Manziel pick based on advice from a homeless man

hahahahha

Last edited:
I watched a little of ESPN and it was sickening. Manziel or Cowboys all the time. They paid almost no attention to any other team. Even the pats* weren't mentioned. Way too much coverage for one guy. I watched the first part of First take and it was just horrible. Manziel, Cowboys over and over again. Nothing else mentioned.

Even the post draft coverage was terrible. All Manziel.

Jax made a bold pick with Bortles - ZZZZZZZ
Buffalo, a huge move to come up and grab Sammy Watkins - barely mentioned
Oakland lands Khalil Mack and now teamed with Woodley has a possibly great pass rush
Miami seems to have made a huge reach on an OT - whatever

Chiefs grab Dee Ford who seems like a reach and not a need. They have Hali and Houston at OLB who had 22 sacks between them. Seems a curious pick that i would like some more info about. Nope, because Johnny Football!!!!

ESPN really felt like they were re hashing the brady Quinn saga all over again... Not only was manziel mentioned... he was shown or flashed to at least as many times.

I wish I had another option to go to............. ******* berman,, and Ray lewis...... and that Bull Queer walking out every 10 minutes to announce the next guy.

Gruden embarrassed himself with his Manziel love fest last night- he was like a groupie.

I almost cheered for ray ray (crazy of me) when he had basically told Gruden to shut up with the Johnny pandering.

Gruden embarrassed himself with his Manziel love fest last night- he was like a groupie.

I almost cheered for ray ray (crazy of me) when he had basically told Gruden to shut up with the Johnny pandering.

As soon as I saw Gruden (full fledged cartoon character at this point) and Ray the Knife I quickly turned it off. And Berman has turned into Jabba the Hutt, can't stand to listen to him stammer through his six chins anymore.

I was pretty sure Manziel's bladder was going to explode since ESPN gave us 4,000 shots of his taking a sip from his water bottle. He would definitely have a "diluted sample" if they drug tested him.