• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Wait...They Are Coming For Our Guns Now?

History points to armed conflict / civil war. Let's hope it doesn't come to that. I really, really, really hope that it is avoidable.
Our beloved Imposter In Chief will now force us to pay in full transgender surgery for active duty military and removed Trumps ban on them.

Great! A bunch of basket case mentally unstable he/she "its" with genital mutilation and hormones injections covering your ***. Just complete illogical insanity with no reason. You risk the needs of the many over the needs of the very few.

"Carter will take all your guns" -NRA
"Clinton will take all your guns" - NRA
"Clinton will take all your guns if he's reelected" - NRA
"Obama will take all your guns" - NRA
"Obama will take all your guns if he's reelected"- NRA
"Biden will take all your guns - NRA

See a pattern?

See a pattern?
Yes. I see a highly effective organized push back against the anti-constitution crowd working well.

Q:. In another 20 years (or less) who will be willing to fight and die to defend this great country?

A: There will be no need to fight as there will be no enemy. The enemy is already within and is calling the shots. Many are already unknowingly answering to them and working hard to explain their actions oftentimes saying things they know are untrue and go against everything they know for fact, but have such hatred of our country engrained in them from school, media, etc. they are powerless to understand anything but how evil our country is. Some are actually foreign agents....ahem.

It's actually not hard to understand the situation we're in. They own the high ground. They own the media, technology, the education system, and now the electoral process. It's just the way it goes... Evolution... Next they'll be taking away our means for defending ourselves and that'll clear the next hurdle. Unknowingly to many as a humanitarian act. How can that be bad?

To the victor go the spoils and you gotta give it to them. They fight and scratch every step of the way. When conservatives win, they pile up blockades and neutralize them. When Dems win Republicans sit back and watch. Is there any doubt those two are on the same team? The enemy is within.

I think older Americans like me whose relatives, and friends died on the shores of Normandy and Iwo jima, in Korea, Vietnam, Somalia, Beirut, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc. are now the enemy, as far as the USA as it exists now is concerned. We are wise enough to see history for ourselves and know the score without outside influence.

There are many others who just don't know they are being overtaken yet. Many won't know it until their govt check comes from a different bank or stops coming at all.

Those who are knowing and willing to fight are being neutralized by the sands of time and quietly at the hands of tyrants with the best intentions as their cover.

What's going to happen when the hundreds of thousands of soldiers land on our shores and Americans as we know them now are no longer around to defend the country? It won't matter as there will not be a need for hundreds of thousands of soldiers. The enemy is already within. You'll find them in DC, state houses, courthouses, county boards, school boards, higher education, corporations, TV, theatre, ball fields, etc. etc. Money talks, Freedom walks. Christ...I'm done.

Sad times are ahead unless there is a massive awakening against those whose intent is to undermine this country.

Last edited:

See a pattern?
Yes all of them chipped away at the 2nd Amendment protection of our right to self defense incrementally. All were stopped from going the whole way by the efforts of the citizens who are NRA members. The stated goal of every organization that pushes for "Common Sense Gun Laws" is total civilian disarmament.

555qwi.jpg

Do we civil war now?

When you have the President of the United States States attempting to Executive Order his way into police entering your home without a warrant to seize firearms, we have serious issues.Good luck getting law enforcement to do that.

They're really trying to do away with the filibuster, now that they have full control. They must be confident they will secure permanent rule, since they use it A LOT, while republicans do not

If the supreme court starts ruling against them,that will be the next thing to fall by packing it with loyal leftist subjects. They may do it anyway.

If they pack the courts they can hammer on through HR1. These folks are not playing.
Lol. The same police that have been **** on, have been tossed in jail, have been stripped away of funds, have been the poster child of racism by the Dims. Yeah. I’m sure they will be all about it.

I just scored some 9mm ammo at Cheaper Than Dirt. They still have some. (4:20 pm EST)

I contacted my local ammo shop Sunday and they had literally tens of thousands of 9mm in stock. Same with 5.56 and .223. Was very pleasantly surprised.

You just need the knowledge, tools and supplies to make your own ammo. Making your own brass casings&primers would be at the top of my list for learning.

My uncle did that **** for years. Mostly just reloading.

I contacted my local ammo shop Sunday and they had literally tens of thousands of 9mm in stock. Same with 5.56 and .223. Was very pleasantly surprised.
My father had **** tons of those before pirates plundered his boat and sunk it 60 miles offshore.

You just need the knowledge, tools and supplies to make your own ammo.

I've looked into it, believe me. Weighing the benefits/drawbacks of each, think I'm just going the other route at this point. And there's always the chance I could pull a Flogtard and **** up the ammo and be up Schitt's creek.

I've looked into it, believe me. Weighing the benefits/drawbacks of each, think I'm just going the other route at this point. And there's always the chance I could pull a Flogtard and **** up the ammo and be up Schitt's creek.

hahaha. This is why you learn the art from a skilled professional. I'm really looking at this as a hobbie to do. It's a challenge,takes skill and most of all precision.

I'll find a good machinist and I already know a few engineers who could help. You can find tons of reloading guys at any busy gun range or competitive shoot.

This is why you learn the art from a skilled professional. I'm really looking at this as a hobbie to do. It's a challenge,takes skill and most of all precision.

I'll find a good machinist and I already know a few engineers who could help. You can find tons of reloading guys at any busy gun range or competitive shoot.

Interesting, let me know how it goes if anything comes from it.

And that was essentially my way of saying I'm too lazy to do it, lol. BTW hope you're well brother.

You just need the knowledge, tools and supplies to make your own ammo. Making your own brass casings&primers would be at the top of my list for learning.

My uncle did that **** for years. Mostly just reloading.
My neighbor still does.